Fashion Victim

By laiagamizm

More

Fashion Victim
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

15 0 0
By laiagamizm

Inside Madeleine's, there was just one waitress in the store. It wasn't a really rushed hour so we were just the girls and a little girl with her mom. When she finished buying a green bow, we asked the girl of the store where were the bracelets. She looked at us in a creepy way and pointed at the back of the store. We went laughing and talking until something shocked us. 

Blair was standing in front of the head bands when she shouted. We three turned around and we saw a girl covering our friends face with a piece of clothes and a knife in the other hand. We three sticked together and shouted at the same time. The waitress was shocked and the only thing she did was open the cash machine and give all the money to the girl. Blair was trying to shout but she couldn't, the only thing she was seeing was the girl's hand. She had a weird but beautiful manicure...

When the robber went out of the store throwing Blair to the floor, we three ran to her and put her up. She was crying while the waitress remained shocked. Everything was tense. Regina took a cold bottle of water out of her purse and gave it to Blair while Chiara and me tried to make her breathe normally. 

-Blair! Oh my god are you okay? - I said.

-I... I can't breathe...

-Blair, honey, calm down please. It's over now. She left. Please, breathe. - said Regina

-I can't...

-Blair! - Chiara shouted while she covered her mouth with her hands

-Oh my god! - I said

-Wh.. What? - she asked.

-Girl, you gotta watch this...

We woke her up and we putted her in front of a mirror. And the picture was not too beautiful, we can say.

There was a huge red scratch in the middle of her cheek that made her scream out loud, even louder than when the robber covered her mouth.

-Okay, I'm done. - said the waitress - When you entered I knew you were taking problem with you, go out of my store right now! You made me loose all the money I got, ALL OF IT! Today was counting day and I gave it all to this fucking robber, I'm pretty sure is a friend of yours so you can have more money to spend on stupid expensive clothes! Did you heard what I said? Out of my store, RIGHT NOW!

-Excuse me? Did you saw what just happened? Our friend was just about of being stabbed and you really think it was because we planned it? What kind of person do you are? 

-Regina, leave it. There's people in this world like this stupid hoe. We're not losing time on this. Let's help Blair to leave this horrible store right now before we get infected by her bad mood. And oh, little girl, you should know who are we and what are our names, and obviously the influence we have in Manhattan.

-Oh, wait, 4 teenagers are going to make me feel scared? Oh well, what a pitty.

-Alyssa, turn around - Chiara turned me around facing the waitress - You see this girl? You should recognize her - the waitress face expression changed in two seconds when she realised who I was - Alyssa Gianti, and you just called her a robber and also took out of your store her best friend, who was just about to be stabbed by a criminal. We'll make sure to report all of this in the next weekly editions of the most important magazines of New York, and the puntuation for your store, as judges, will not be precisely so good. 

-Oh my godness, I'm so sorry Alyssa! Come here lady, I have ice on my refrigerator, you can have it.

-It's okay - I said

-No - intervened Chiara - we're leaving. You wanted us to leave your store; that's what we're doing. You should treat all your customers equally, and next time, look better at the faces that are entering to your store.

-Chiara, it's not necessary all that scene for this - I said.

-Pardon? Alyssa! She just throw your best friend out of her store and called you and all of us criminals!

-Oh, come on Chiara, she did not.

-Actually, I did Ms. Gianti. And I'm sorry about it.

-Bah, anyways, she's sorry. And we need ice for that scratch right? So why don't you let her help us?

-Because she doesn't want to help. If our names were different, she would have done nothing.

-But you actually were the one who used our names! Come on Chiara calm down!

-I'm so calmed down Lis! And we can perfectly find better ice in 5th Avenue that not in this ratchet place.

-Chiara! I can't believe you just said that! You're such a prink!

-So do you - replyed. And yep, she was right. So did I.

-Okay, let's just leave here. We got nothing else to do. - I said.

-Good, perfect. Let's go Regina. Help me carrying Blair.

-Okay - said Regina.

We went out of the store while I kept looking at the waitress. She was looking at me as if I was a famous person. She was so surprised to have had me, Alyssa Gianti, in her own store, though she took me and my best friends off in the worst way, but I can tell she was glad of that situation and she was going to run and catch her phone to tell it to her group of friends. And yes, just like that. From the corner I saw how excited she was and how fast she was texting her friends. And I felt really bad for the way Chiara talked to her. So by the time the girls were 50 feet away, I re-entered to the store and paid the bracelet that Chiara wanted to buy. The waitress was freaking out for talking with me, but I was not paying attention. I was thinking about the situation that just happened. 

Blair got almost stabbed by a criminal in a store that was supposed to be safe, and now she was walking with my other two best friends away from me in the 5th Avenue direction for having lunch. What? Why was everything happening so fast? Though, I was still thinking about the girl that tried to robb us. I could swear I saw that hair colour before. It was so particular with very precise highlights. It will be impossible to not recognize if I saw it again. 

And oh yeah, I was going to see it again. And so many times, I need to add.

I was almost 5 feet behind my friends when my phone started ringing. It was Nate. Wait, what? Nate? Calling me? For what? Why? What was going on?

I unlocked the screen and got the call.

-Hey!

-Hey Nate.

-How are you doing?

-Uhm, I'm doing fine, thanks.

-Really? You don't sound so sure about it. 

-Oh, yes I am. What about you?

-Well, I'm just chilling out in the sofa watching some random stuff. Hey, do you wanna hang out this evening?

-Oh, well. I will love to but I'm actually with the girls right now and then we're going to Maddie's party, we promised we will be there.

-Wow, you going to a birthday's party? I thought that was left in the epic moments!

-Well, as you can see there's always a former part inside of me.

-I can tell it is. Well I'm actually going to that party too so...

-Oh really? I didn't know that! Well, I guess I will see you there then.

-Uhm, actually I was going to purpose you to pick you up wherever you are and go and just hang out before the party. I heard today was Prada's fashion collection's show so I guess you'll be wearing amazing clothes, enough for the show and astonish for the party, right?

I looked at my outfit. Yes, it was pretty awesome. I was wearing a gold sprakly cropped top with a black high wasted skirt, black tights, boots heels in a cream color and a cream color cardigan. Yep, I was pretty perfect. 

-Hmm, kinda. - I laughed - so you pick me up wherever I am at what time?

-Is that a yes?

-Obviously it is!

-Okay, then what about five? The party does not start until 7 and I know you never want to be the first one there ;) 

-Five is perfect, is it three o'clock right now?

-Yes, it is. 

-Okay, it's enough time to have lunch with the girls and finish with time.

-Alright, I guess I see you at 5 pm. 5th Avenue?

-You know us well

-It's my job

I laughed.

-Alright, yes, 5th Avenue, I gotta go, we're right here.

-Okay Lis, see you in a bit. Loveu.

Loveu. Loveu? Loveu. He said it in a sweet non-so-serious way, but I can tell that if he did not meant it, he would not have said it. Never. Ever. I turned off the phone thinking about that day. Miuccia Prada came up with a new awesome collection, and she gave me the prettiest dress of it. My best friend was almost stabbed in an accesories store. I was having lunch with my best friends, then going on a 'date' (?) with Nate and lately appear with him in Maddie's 17 party. Was it strange to do all those amazing things in just one Friday? 

Continue Reading