His Baby {completed}

By jewel_louise

{EDITING IN PROGRESS} She left me when I was locked away, taking my heart and something else I didn't know a... More

Story Disclaimer/ Rant??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Part 1
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part one
Chapter 25: Part two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
The decision

Chapter 28

77.6K 2.2K 2.1K
By jewel_louise

I shoot Gloria a glare but wave her in further into my office anyway. I should kick her dumbass out but she just may have some valuable information for me.

Damn...will I ever get rid of her thirsty ass? I shake my head with a growl and move to sit down in my chair behind my dark stained oak desk. Olivia, who is oblivious to the room full of tension, continues to bounce and garble baby talk in my arms.

"Say what you have to say Gloria and leave us." I snap out. If its not something then its alway another. All I wanted to do for the rest the day was play with my little girl. I can't even do that shit without people coming out their asses trying to fuck with me.

Gloria huffs as if she is offended that I didn't obviously want to exchange pleasantries first with her. Her focus now is no longer on me but on my baby girl, who now is currently playing with the gold cuff links of my suit. "She is beautiful. We could have had one like her." Gloria mummers with a expression of deep longing flashing in her eyes. My lip curls immediately from her words and I raise an eyebrow at her allowing my annoyance to play along on my face.

I take a deep breath and try to calm the anger that is bubbling up in my chest. Counting isn't doing shit for me right now. Looking down at Olivia, I instantly feel my tension ease a bit. No matter how angry I am or what this crazy ass woman has to say to me, I have to be in constant check of myself. Olivia is here in my arms and I don't need to be going ape shit in the room with my baby here. So before reacting, I sit back and take a deep breath.

"Gloria what the hell are you talking about?" I finally spit out after another silent moment of trying to control old rage. "You went behind my back and had the abortion a few years ago. I begged you not to but you did it anyway without talking to me first! So don't even toot your mouth up in an attempt to go down memory lane with me. All of that woulda, coulda, shoulda crap is not something I am or ever will be interested in discussing with you. Say what you have to say now and leave!" I growled out softly not wanting to raise my voice or curse like how I wanted to because of my little girl. I know 'Hell' or 'crap' isn't a good word to say in front of the baby but its better then saying 'fuck, bitch, cunt, or all of the other colorful words I like to express towards this snake whenever she brings up the past like this.

A few years ago before Eve and I even met, when Gloria and I was fucking on the regular basis, she gotten pregnant with what would have been my first child after a drunken night's celebration. Even though I clearly wasn't ready for a child back then, I tried to do right by her but of course Gloria didn't want the baby after she realized that I wasn't going to marry her because of it and went behind my back in getting the abortion.

I never loved her but her actions had hurt the hell out of me. I understand that women have control over their own bodies and that she had every right to exercise that right but to do something so life changing without even asking for my feelings on it really had fucked me up. That was suppose to be my child and this heartless bitch didn't give a fuck about my feelings over it. Anyway that was the last straw that broke the camel's back as far as my interactions with her. When I found out about the abortion from some sources I had watching her, from her doctors, and finally from her own mouth whatever we had ended between us officially.

I can feel the old anger towards her and the past situation seep back into my senses as I glare her down from across my desk. Gloria didn't seem fazed by my harsh words as she smiles sensually back at me. "I have some important information for you...or potential important information." She explains confidently as she sits down in one of the leather chairs across from me.

A chuckle filled with malice leaves lips causing the hispanic beauty to shift around nervously in her seat with a crumbling confident exterior. "And just what do you have to tell me that I don't already know Gloria? Hmm?"

She tosses her dark curls over her golden bare shoulder and pouts her ruby red lips over at me before replying matter of factly, "Well you may already know this but I am dating Abram."

I shrug my shoulders. Honestly I am not surprised that Gloria has made her way over to the Russians. She is popular with people of my line of work. She's gorgeous, doesn't mind getting her hands dirty both in a literal sense and figuratively, and she knows how to be seen and not heard. All attributes that will cause any guy in my position to appreciate in a woman if they already aren't tied down.

But what I don't get is why the fuck does she think I would care to even know this?

I laugh and raise an eyebrow, "Okay and? Why do you think I would care about such a thing?" She sits back in shock as if she was expecting me to go off on her in some kind of way. Her pussy isn't my pussy, so why would I give a fuck about what she does with it? She has never worked for my organization let alone been in the same room as we conducted business so she has no reason to believe that I would feel some type of way by her running across town to roll around in the sheets with someone from the other side.

"I-I can be of use to you." She sputters out looking outraged and hurt. I frown. Is she fucking kidding me?! Does she honestly think I will agree to using her as an informant? First off she is shady as fuck and second off how do I know Abram isn't putting her up to this shit? Or it could be that they both know that I would refuse her and is just wanting me to admit that I already have informants infiltrated into his camp....I just smile over at her and slowly shake my head.

"No. No sweetheart you can't be of any use to me. You never can. Leave my office before I call up security. You are so lucky my angel is here with me because if she wasn't then I would drag you out my damn self. I don't know what you are playing at Gloria but today is not the day." I sigh out with a flick of my hand. Tiny fingers grabs onto my bottom lip and yank it downward causing the corner of my mouth to quirk up and the warm sensations of calmness to flow back into my body. I chuckle and grab Olly's hand and kiss each of her fingers before kissing the tip of her button nose.

I looked back up to catch Gloria's rapid eye blinks and look of envy at the happy child in my arms. "We could have been so much more Alex. I promise you, you will need me in the future. Especially in the months to come." She whispers out.

I return her longing look with a blank one of my own. "But we weren't anymore then what it was." I snap back choosing to ignore her warning. I know Abram his planning something. I wasn't kidding when I said that she couldn't tell me anything that I already didn't know.

She nods solemnly and gets up from the chair, smoothes her hip hugging black dress down and turn away to walk out of the office. "Alex...I was wrong before. I realize that now. If you ever change your mind about what I offered you today or anything else...you know where to find me."

I don't bother responding back to her. Olivia has my full attention again. Another minute passes before I hear the door to my office open and close. Blue eyes identical to mine catches and holds me. Picking my baby girl up, I walk to the window and bury my nose in her silky curls.

"Don't you ever turn into someone like that when you grow up little one. Daddy won't allow it or survive it for that matter. Women like that live fast and die young. I just hope you grow up to be just as strong as your father and as beautiful as your mother. I love you to the moon and back Tochter (daughter)." I whisper out while we both watch the city's traffic below.

*********************************

***Jason POV***

Jaded and 'too cool for school' teens mile around the streets either heading to the bus stops or being picked up by their doting parents. I fucking hate carpool lines. They are filled with nothing but confused old ass people trying to pick up their children, who is busy trying not to be embarrassed by their squinting family members driving by at a snail pace.

A grin slowly forms on my lips as I spot Julian leaning up against the brick wall of the prep school wearing a scowl on his face as he scans the long line of cars. I chuckle at the memory of the teen raising hell for having to put on the snug fitting uniform at first. The damn boy has some broad ass shoulders so of course it didn't fit him well at first. Alex and I had to take him to our tailor shop down in the bronx where the lovely Karen fitted him just right to his high school's uniforms. I hum in approval when I notice that his khaki's are now up around his waist. Julian thought he was tough shit with all that sagging mess. Thank god he wasn't as bad in allowing it to be all the way down his ass but a guy should never have his pants low enough to where you can see a peek of his boxers. So of course I had to get his ass together on that too. Why do people even think that shit is cute? 

As per usual he is standing away from the various groups of kids and the kids in return make sure to give him a wide berth as they pass him by.

Look at my teen trying to look all cool and shit...... I'm about to embarrass his ass right now.

I turn the my bluetooth radio up above the outside noise and roll down all of my windows. Belting out as loud as I can, I start to sing along with Beyonce . "Juju Bean!....Sorry, I ain't sorry. Sorry, I ain't sorry. I ain't sorry. Nigga nah. Sorry, I ain't sorry. Sorry, I ain't sorry. I ain't sorry. He trying to roll me up (I ain't sorry). I ain't picking up (I ain't sorry). Headed to the club (I ain't sorry). I ain't thinking 'bout you (I ain't sorry)..."

Julian jumps away from the wall with a flaming red face as he spots my blaring car. By this time I am way too into the song to stop singing along. Damn Beyonce know her fine ass can sing! Everyone watches with amused filled expressions as I continue to shout out the song hella off key and dance in my driver's seat. I'm no singer but that don't stop me from doing shit. Julian jumps into the car shooting me his famous death glare.

I shoulder shimmy his way and sing in his face "You better call becky with the good hair....You better call becky with the good hair!"

"Oh my god Jason! Are you fucking serious?" Juju screams out at me. I pause in mock surprise at his anger and dramatically press my hand over my chest. "What?" I ask innocently.

"God that must have been the whole school! Now there is more shit they can talk about me on." the boy growls out. I shrug my shoulders not feeling bad at all for embarrassing him. Now I know why parents embarrass their kids  all the time. It's fun as hell. "Fuck 'em. It's called letting lose and having some fun. You should try it sometime Juju Bean." I grin over at him and belly roll while wiggling my eyebrows.

The teen huffs angrily and look away but not before I catch a twitch of his lips. He never can stay angry at me. No one can. I guess that is one of the few perks of being me. "I don't even know why you are playing her album. She basically wrote it about men like you as well as on her own marriage." he grumbles out.

I scrunch up my face and turn down Beyonce. "Men like me?" I ask unable to keep the amused smile off my face. 

Juju looks back over at me and smiles, "Yeah men like you. Two timing, lying, and cheating etc."

I throw up my hands as we pulled to a stop. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa! How am I a lying cheating two timing man? You can't really cheat or two time people you aren't in a relationship with in the first place. And for your smart ass information, all of my girls know about each other. Thats the difference between a man and little boys. Be up front and honest with your partners even if it's dating or just fucking. You see, I am not done sampling the appetizers just yet so I am not about to go sit down to eat a full course meal when I am not done eating the snacks before hand...you feel me?"

Juju laughs and grins over at me. "Yeah, I feel you. But you are still dead wrong." I roll my eyes slowly in the back of my head and dramatically turn back up Beyonce's lemonade album pulling more laughter from the teen next to me. Time to go pick up little Lucas now and head on to my mother's place. Before Alex takes the kids back home, we have to all sit down and decide on a ring with him. That will be cute. I am so happy for 'my brother from another mother'.

Pulling up to the elementary school that is just as chaotic as the high school was, I drive up to a person shouting into a walkie talkie the children's names given to him as the parents drive by. "Lucas Hurst" I say loudly to the slim flamboyant man. He nods grimly back at me and shouts out the boy's name into the walkie talkie. A minute later I can see the kid's bouncing golden locks as he walks briskly to the car while holding a teacher's hand. A boy skipping next to him nodges him hard on his book bag.

I sit up straight and hit Juju on the arm, "Look at this shit! Watch the car. I'm about to fuck that little bitch up." I say while unbuckling my seat belt. Julian shouts out in laughter. "Jason chill! They are just playing. Look!" I roll my eyes and look back at the two happy boys shoving each other before waving goodbye to one another.

"Oh...okay cause I was about to say." I reply back with a raised eyebrow over at Julian.

Julian laughs and shakes his head. "Jason you are something else."

"Shit if you don't know you better ask somebody. Like I told Alex before, I don't mind fighting a child. That boy is big as hell anyway." Julian laughs and waves over at Lucas who lit up like it was christmas when he noticed it was Juju and I picking him up this time.

Once the teacher escorting Lucas to the car reaches us, I pass her my id to ensure that I am who I say I am. After a few seconds of her glossing over my id she nods to Lucas who runs into the car. After the stern older woman passes my id back at me with a curious look, I roll up my window. "Hey Jason! Hey Juju!" Lucas greets us breathlessly. I grin into the rearview mirror and reach back behind me to give him a fist bump. Julian does the same. "Whats up Luc?" I say.

"Nothing much! I have no homework today which is awesome." he rushes out. I nod over to the retreating other boy who is disappearing back into the school, "Thats your friend?"

"Yup! He's new to the school too. He didn't have any friends so I told him that I would be his friend." Lucas answers while quickly hugging both Julian and I around our necks. "Okay good. I am glad you are making friends little Luc." I say meaning every word. The poor kid deserves at least an attempt at a normal life. Hell as close as he is going to get to one being in our family anyway.

"Alright kid buckle up. We are heading to Cheryl's and Alex is going to meet us there with Olly. I think Hurst is already there. All I know is that he better not be eating all that pie_"

Julian sits straight up, "Wait! Ms. Cheryl made pie?!"

I smile over at him, "Hell yeah!" I respond back while wearing my "duh" face.

Julian's mouth drops. Lucas sits forward as far as his seat belt will allow, "What kind Jason?"

"Apple pie." I say back with a grin and everyone in the car groans. Laughing, I turn Beyonce back up.

"Who's this?" Lucas ask with a confused expression after a few minutes of listening. Julian and I quickly look at one another in shock. Damn I forgot the kid isn't schooled all that well in music. "I forgot you don't know...hmmm I am surprised that you haven't heard of her from Eve. Hell I feel like all women listen to Beyonce in some form or another."

"She sounds nice." the small kid offers while nodding to a song. I grin over at Juju who gives me a 'Don't you fucking do it' look. I just give him a innocent look in return and reach for the radio.

"Does she?! Hold up, I am about to start this album all back over so you can listen from the top." I shout out over the music.

Julian sighs loudly and groans into his hands while I start the album over and sing along with the R&B sensation. Lucas looks back and forth from Juju and I laughing.

***************************

The large entertainment room is quiet while everyone sits in a circle around the coffee table studying the jewelry in concentration. The only person that is up is Alex, who is pacing around the room like a damn caged animal. "Alex bro, will you sit your behind down somewhere?! You making me nervous. Hell I can't even concentrate." I snap out.

Alex shoots me a dirty look and goes back to chewing his finger nails while glancing at the row of rings every now and again. "I don't know what to pick. I can't pick. They all look good to me! Jesus, what if she doesn't like it? Huh? What then?" he whines out for the hundredth time. We all roll our eyes. Even Olivia stops her baby gurgles to look up in her daddy's face.

My mom gets up and walks over to Alex. Gently steering him back to his seat on the couch in between us she says, "Chile you aren't helping anything or anyone with all that worrying. Eve loves you therefore she will love whatever you pick out for her. We can't pick your ring for you baby. You have to choose it. We are only here to give our opinions."

Hurst smiles over at Alex and nods his head with approval, "Any of them would be a great pick. Eve loves simple things and it seems that most of her jewelry, if she wears any, are rather dainty and not too flashy. Why don't you look at these two sohn (son)?" Hurst points over at the two rings on the far end of the table in front of Julian. Everyone mummers in approval.

The first ring of the two gold sets is white gold with a large but not over the top diamond in the middle while the two bands are covered in tiny encrusted diamonds surrounding the bands. It is simple but yet quietly stunning. The longer you look at it the more it seems to shine and stand out amongst the others. The second of the two rings has the original yellow gold look. It is of the same layout as the first but the two bands in the set are slightly thicker then the first set.

I can see Eve rocking either of the rings to be honest. Julian reaches forward and pluck up the first white gold ring set. "I like this one. What do you think Alex?" before answering Alex turns and looks at everyone else for confirmation. If my friend wasn't so nervous I would probably laugh at his silly ass right now. It's pretty amusing to see him so unraveled. He reminds me of a child right now looking to his parents for guidance on doing something he isn't sure of.

After another mummer of approval is sent out from everyone including Olivia, who wants to include herself even though she couldn't possibly comprehend whats going on, Alex nods his head as well. "I love it. So this is the ring guys? You think its the best choice?"

I sigh heavily into my arm along with everyone else. Our angel Lucas just gets up from his seat and walks over to Alex and gives him a tight hug around his waist. "It's perfect Alex! You made a good choice."

And just like that Alex brightens up and some color returns back to his cheeks as he grins sheepishly over at the rest of us. He now probably clearly realize how much of a frustrating worried pain in the ass he has been in the last hour. To be honest, I am still surprised that he has any fingernails left from all of his nervous biting. For another two minutes we all just sit there and grin like idiots at one another.

Mom gets up finally and clasps her hands looking at each and every one of us with a soft smile, "What a blessing this all is. Come on everybody lets eat and then Alex you take these kids home to bed. Don't forget to pack some food for your lovely Eve. I know she went out to eat with her friends but still pack her something anyway she may get hungry later. The poor thing is so tiny."

I grin and shake my head as my mother continues to cluck like the mother hen that she is. With the last of her instructions, everyone jumps up and head towards the kitchen talking all at once.

****************************

****Alex POV****

What a long day it has been. I sigh out underneath the spray of the shower head. Well at least I gotten to spend some much needed time with my butter bean and pick out the perfect ring under the guidance and company of the people who I truly care about.

Hmm I do need to keep a closer eye on the Russians though. Gloria's appearance as much as I hate to admit it, has set me on edge as to whether or not the Russians will be making a move on us sooner then I calculated that they will. Tomorrow I will put out my orders to get some through reports_

The bathroom door opens and my love walks in and starts getting something out of the medicine cabinet. "Schätzchen why don't you come in here and rub on your dick." I croon out through the crack of the glass door of the shower while pressing my naked frame up against the glass. A towel pops my lips through small opening of the door. "You are so nasty Alex." Eve laughs and proceeds to ignore me.

I sigh and lean back into the shower. Holding out on sex should be illegal.

"What are you doing taking so long in there anyway?" Eve asks beyond the glass door surprising me that she is still in the bathroom. "Washing my sins away." I respond back smartly.

"You okay Alex?" I frown at her question and raise an eyebrow. The last of the soap suds had been washed off of me for about ten minutes now. I just was taking extra long in the shower because I just needed somewhere to think without interruptions and honestly showers are the best places to think things through anyway.

"What do you mean Eve?" I ask suspiciously while holding my breath. I really hope she didn't find out about the rings...no one could have told her. Lucas wouldn't and hell Olivia can't speak so that saves me from that.

"It's just that you seemed tense all day today. You barely spoke to me when you left the house and when you guys came back in you had put the kids down for bed and rushed off to the room. Now you have been in the shower for almost an hour now." She says hesitantly. I squeeze my eyes shut and curse silently. Good going Alex with trying to act normal all day. I was nervous as hell all day. I just want everything to be perfect. Gloria's little visit didn't help my cause any either.

When I came home with the kids, I rushed as fast as I could into the room to hide the ring in my things and to think of how I will pop the question. I mean how will I pop it?_

"Alex? Talk to me please." Eve's worried voice pulls me back into reality.

"Sorry babe, I just have a lot on my mind. Come in here and let me hold you." I mummer out not really being serious. To my surprise and delight, my queen actually stepped into the shower. I sigh in content as her naked wet familiar body hugs up against mine.

We spent several more minutes just standing under the blast of hot water rubbing and clinging onto one another.  Both of us lost in our own thoughts as I gently bathe her. "We've come a long way." I whisper out against her wet curls. I feel her nod her head in agreement. Eve begins to pull away but I hold on to her tighter. "Don't go just yet." I plea.

"Alex whats wrong?"

I look down at her and slowly glide my hands up and down her hips in leisure circles. "Other than the fact that I am suffering from blue ballitits? Nothing." Eve frowns up at me clearly not buying my entire tension from the lack of sex.

Water streams off of her pert nose and race down her naked flesh to settle into the valley of her treasure below. Besides my daughter, I don't think I have ever seen anyone as beautiful as this woman standing before me.  I push away at the urge to propose to her here and now underneath the gentle jet of the shower's stream with a painful hard on poking her in the stomach and causing me to shift uncomfortably on my feet.  Instead, I pick her up in my arms bridle style and cut off her dismay with a kiss.

"Alex we are wet! The bed is going to be wet!" She squeals out after being placed in the center of the bed. I just shrug my shoulders, "It will dry. I just want to taste you Schätzchen. Just let me get you off. I want you on my tongue." I whisper out against her flesh and grin when I feel her shudder beneath me.

I lazily drag my tongue up and down her thighs nipping her here and there but being sure not to go anywhere near her throbbing pussy. Nah...she needs to wait for it. I want to nibble on her glistening skin first. Before long Eve is mewing and jerking her hips closer to my mouth trying to tell me without words to lick her treasure box.

I laugh huskily and shake my head against her quivering thighs. "Tell me what you want Schätzchen." I command out firmly. "Tell daddy what you want him to do to his pussy."

Eve groans out in frustration and pouts her beautiful lips down at me between her legs. "Eat me...please. Please Alex." she finally responses breathlessly. I hum with approval and swoop down to do what I do best.

******************************

I pace my office's large space back and forth. Tonight is going to be the night. I have a yacht getting prepared for us to go on and spend the night. It's going to be amazing. Well...at least I hope it will be. I lift my fingers up to my mouth only to see that I have no nails to chew. Growling, I stalk over to the bar in the room and take a swig from of scotch straight from the bottle.

What if she refuses me? I deserve it. Hell what do I even say to convince her not to? "Oh Eve I am sorry for bopping you upside the head for the first few months of us being together after I gotten out of jail and kidnaped you and our six month old daughter." Damn who am I kidding. If the poor woman has half a brain and less of a heart she would leave me the first chance she gets.

I run my sweaty hands through my hair again. Why is it so hot in here? Is it hot or am I just nervous? Shit maybe both. Where is Juju? He is suppose to be here and help keep me calm. I need his eerie calmness right about now. What if this is all a mistake? What if she believes I am not good enough after all and laughs in my face and tells me to fuck off?

"A-Alex." My mousy secretary stampers out.

"WHAT?!" I scream. The poor woman must have jumped ten inches up in the air from fright. Which almost made me feel bad but then I remember that she fucked up my starbucks order earlier and the feeling of remorse went away immediately.

How can you fuck up ordering just plain black coffee?

"Y-you h-have a call on line_"

"Tell them to call me tomorrow, I am busy! It's the end of the day. Go home. I will see you Monday." I firmly respond back wanting the damn woman to leave me the hell alone. She didn't have to be told twice. I stop and look at her scramble out of the office and run to her desk and throw all of her belongings in the bag with an amused smirk on my face. Why is she so damn scary?

I shake my head and laugh over to my window. I need to get someone with more of a backbone. While it is great to have a secretary to jump whenever you say jump and the only questions she asks you is how high do you want her to jump. It would be nice to have someone to stop me in my tracks and tell me no every now and again or maybe even voice their own opinions on my clients' account decisions.

The front door of the empty department opens and closes. Great Juju bean is here! I hurry out of my office eager to see who it is. All of my relief is drained out along with my happiness with the sight of Emma standing before me in the hallway of my work place. I lean my head back and sigh.

"I just can't have a good day now can I?" I grumble out with a poisonous glare. Emma confidently just shrugs and walks over to lean against a cubicle. "That depends on you son. If you join forces with the right side, then you can have all the good days you could possibly want." She rasps out. Her once beautiful voice has turned permanently raspy from the years of drug usage.

Plum purple spiked nails click away on a nearby desk as she waits for my response as if we are playing chest and she is waiting on her checkmate. "Why won't you just disappear like all the other times? You aren't needed or wanted here and for the life of me I can't figure out why you insist on bringing your tired dried out ass up here to fuck with my little brother and me."

Emma sniffs her nose and glares back at me, "I am trying to build a legacy here! Not only for you but for the generations to come. Hurst isn't who you think he is! He doesn't belong with you or your family! That place is rightfully mine!"

I throw up my hands, "Whoa whoa whoa, See this is why I can't stand when you bring your ass around here. What is your fucking problem with Hurst? Huh?! He took me in, fed, clothed me, and looked out for me. If anything you should be kissing the ground that he is walking on for taking care of YOUR problem!"

"He killed your father."

I shrug my shoulders and curl my lip, "And?! HE DESERVED IT!!!" I screamed. "Listen I don't give a fuck what you have to say anymore Emma. You were never a mother to me and never will be a grandmother to my children. You had your chances on being apart of this family and you have shitted on those chances time and time again."

Crocodile tears slide down my biological mother's face freely now. "I-I'm sorry you feel this way Alex you were and still are e-everything to me." I suck my teeth and turn my back on her as she has done me so many times throughout my life. Fuck her.

Emma begins screaming my name like a raving lunatic that she is and I don't bother to respond. She needs to_ a gun sounds off and a force knocks me off my feet and against the front of my secretary's desk.

Burning sensations run from my gut to the rest of my body as I shudder once and then again and look down at the dripping wound on my stomach. I can taste gun powder in the back of my throat now. A heavy groan leaves my lips as I quickly turn and catch sight of my own mother standing behind me trembling with a smoking gun in her hands.

Emma is historically crying now as she raises the gun again. "I love you Lex so much! I-I tried to reason with you baby. I wanted to build a dynasty with both of my sons at my side. Just so you know you were always my favorite. I had big plans for you Lex. Now I guess I will just have to settle with only moving forward with one son. You see Julian and I don't have the same history as you and I had. I-I can win him over. You all will see that with him by my side we will take over the organization and build up a new german based world order."

I sit up and laugh. Damn this shit burns like a mother fucker. "You crazy bitch!" I laugh out at her. "Are you seriously believing that Hurst will allow you to take over his shit?! Do you really believe Julian will drop his family, who actually loves him, to side along with your thirsty ass?! HA! Bitch you are more stupid then I thought." I snap out.

Emma smiles as tears continue to slide down her face, "Maybe but one thing that I am sure of is that you won't be around to see any of it. I tried. I tried to get you to see the bigger picture. It was either get you to cross over or take you out. You are Hurst's strongest link. You are the only thing keeping him afloat." she sneers out.

I shake my head and smile over at her, "If you seriously think that Hurst can't take care of himself then you have  been incredibly misinformed." I mummer out.

I lounge forward toward her to grab the gun. Grabbing the gun's end, I try and wrestle it from the old witch but I am in a weaker state from the gun shot now and my mother dearest is proving to be a little bit stronger then I thought. The gun goes off again and this time, I look down at a new blossoming red stain on my white dress shirt that is a few inches off my heart. Damn.

It's hard to breathe now. Each breath coming out more ragged then the next. I can hear Emma screaming as I fall backward to the floor again. Why the hell is she screaming?! I am the one who is fucking bleeding out!

I groan and squeeze my eyes tight. She isn't the last person I want to see. I think of Eve's face when she scrunches up her nose in embarrassment as I whisper dirty things to her, I think of Lucas as he acts out one of his bedtime ghost stories, I think of Olivia who is teetering on her own two chunky legs to stand up. Shit only if I was able to see her walk forward just a little bit before all of this. Juju bean whenever I call him juju bean. The flashing amusement in his eyes when he thinks Jason and I are being a little too silly.

Jason. I think of him. Of all the times we laughed, cried, fought, and played hard. I think of my 'brother from another mother'. I grin and watch the lights flicker in and out in my office. I feel weirdly enough at peace. I cough and my own blood splatters across my chin. Julian's scream brings me back in focus.

Oh no! I don't want him here to see me like this. He shouldn't be here. A handgun is trembling in his hands as he points it at our mother. She is screaming and pleading with him. With one look at my choking bleeding form on the floor, his eyes grow cold and he pulls the trigger once. A clean shot to the head and down the woman who has carried and birthed us both go.

"Juju you sh-shouldn't be here." I force out past my convulsing throat. The teen's face immediately crumbles as he grabs and pulls me into his lap. His hand swipes furiously over the keys of his phone before he throws it behind him. "Alex. Stay with me man! Please. Alex please you can't leave me. I-I just f-found you!"

I want to tell him that he will be just fine without me. I want to tell him to be strong and do everything that he needs to do in order to become successful in everything that he wants to accomplish. I didn't even get a chance to tell him how much I enjoyed his writings. The other day Eve and I stayed up late reading a few of his stories. We loved it. I want to tell him to continue on writing and to publish it. That would be awesome.....maybe he could write about me. Maybe then I won't be forgotten.

"Alex stay awake! Please don't go to sleep just stay awake!" The teen reaches over and pulls the phone out of my pocket and screams into the phone. I don't catch his words that he is screaming...somehow it seems as if he is fading in the background with a imagine going in and out. I wonder if there will be a slim chance that I will make it out of this one? I wonder will it change me in some jaded way or for the better?

*************************************

A/N: Okay I know I am a messy bitch for leaving you guys hanging. The last chapter is coming! It wouldn't be me if I didn't throw in a cliff hanger...hell I was beginning to feel strange after not doing it for so long :P

That damn desperate dried out old ass hag Emma got what she deserved! Lets just hope our Alex gets out of this okay! Poor Juju Bean!

In the last chapter, which will be the next chapter, I will be taking up an official vote on what you guys want to read next (prequel, sequel, etc) Please start thinking up of options now to vote on. Also on what characters you want more of in the future :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 25.4K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
241K 6.8K 59
"You want this, flower? You want me to fuck you with my knife while I suck on your cunt?" *** Lily...
1.1M 28.6K 34
"I want two things, " she nodded. " I want a DNA test to see if that child is mine or not. " "And the other one? " "I want you." ------------ Monte S...
6.4K 272 39
This a two part series; Let me introduce you to the heir of death, the son of Of the Devils bitch. A boy torture and raised to be a product of kill...