My Burning Art

Af _RedSkies_

Pretty self explanatory. This is my art book,obviously. Art is kinda my thing. Need I say more? Requests:Op... Mere

Introduction
Wolfheart
Tagged
Talons and Tales
Skull dragon
Requests
Realistic Skybreaker
WIP Request
SUCCESFUL HUMAN!!!
Human outlined
Broken Thumb
Tagged
theres a jellybean cerial killer
The gold winglet pt. 1
The Gold Winglet Pt.2
The Copper winglet
30 day drawing challenge
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 (I kinda broke the once a day rule... )
Day 5
Spirit wolf
Warriors: The Blood prophecy
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
New cat style (?)
Request
Reguest wip
Request- finished
Im feelin' requesty
Day 9
Request
Random Allwing
Starsinger
Request- souleater
Snowfall
New Profile Picture WIP
Please read
Day 10
How I draw digitally
Request-Scar
Should I?
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
OH MU GUSH
Crystal Horns
Request- Skyecho
Tagged
Cat
New profile picture
request-kiwi
Ocean glows
spike ref
bae
B2
Contest entry
Art trades are OPEN
Aneira
Art trade
Cobra ref
Hello?
Art trades are open... Again
Galaxy/new oc
Adoptables
Terra ref
Dew Ref
Story time, Kids
Spark Ref
Contest entry
Another contest entry :P
New markers!!
Red
Art Trade- Snakefinder
Art Trade-Steam
This is an emergency
Miraculous Lady Bug Dragonized
Emerald The CrystalHorns
Phantom ref
Art Trades are coming
Art Trade- Nighthawk
Five things you hate+ doodles
Request-Eclipse
Skybreaker Ref sheet
Art Trade-Periwinkle
Amari
...Skype
New oc
Updates
Zyrena Request
Chasing Shadows-Sneak Peak
Request for Cloverflame101
Tagged
Shadow
5.5K VIEWS+101 FOLLOWERS!!??
Request
Request- Cometrider
Request for Dropthebase
Request FOINALLY
YAS another request
aaand another request
Yet another request
Request-Insanity
IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED A REQUEST PLEASE READ
Request- Shadowfrost
Request-StarQuack
Request
Request- wolf
Request-Storm
Request Skyecho
Request-Cloverflame0101
Last digital request ;-;
Update on adoptables
Request
Adoptable #1
Requeessstt
'Notha request
Apoptable #2
Azure ref
*insert catchy title here*
Adoptable #3
Request- Horizon
I has a question
Coloured pencil practice
Catch up for the last few days
Adoptable #4
Adoptable winners!!+ writing requests
Art trade
Small break
Ewww
CONTEST
Please join contest :(
Adoptable From De Unknown
Okeeeyyy that adoptable didnt work out
Heyyyy
Im back!!!
So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Green

61 13 10
Af _RedSkies_

Part One Of So You Think Your A Hero
*Sorry old art X/

This is chapter one of the darkest night in Spike's POV
Enjoy!

Spike flew down to the greyish mountain, sun bouncing off his scales. He could see the outlines of dragons all different colors below him. He circled them like a hawk, picking his prey. Spike finally dropped down to the mountain where young dragonets clung to their mothers while others were introducing themselves to others. Spike went over to a big boulder and sat under the shade cherishing the coolness.

Spike wondered where the others were, they were supposed to meet him by the big rock. They had planned it before hand. Spike scrunched up his nose and thought with a shiver if he was early. He was never early, it was one of the few things he was liked about himself. Maybe he was losing his mojo, I mean when was the last time he played a prank on the Seawing princess?

A big red dragon cleared it's throat disrupting Spike's thoughts. He abruptly looked up squinting to see the dragon through the blinding hot sun. Why did Jade Mountain have to be scrunched between the two hottest places in phyrria? The dragon leaned down to Spike's height and huffed some smoke in his face. Spike coughed but felt a familiar flock of butterflies swarm in his stomach.

"Cy!" He exclaimed. Cyanite smiled deviously at him, Spike scrambled to his feet and stood up straight desperately wanting to be as tall as her. Behind Cyanite stood a glaring Sandwing, a Rainwing, and an Icewing looking like he was about to kill anyone who stepped into his 'bubble'.

The Rainwing stepped forward and gave him a big smile. "How've you been, Love? " She said magenta eyes gleaming.

Spike returned the Rainwing's smile, although he didn't know how it would look on him considering he almost never smiled. "Oh, you know me, Jay, I've been keeping my reputation as the villain in the Sea kingdom. Princess Pearl never saw that slug cake comin'" Spike smirked. Cyanite rolled her eyes but there were traces of a smile on her face.

Frostbite stepped forward, icy blue eyes shooting daggers at him. "If we're done here I think we should actually go into the academy instead of standing here awkwardly." Frostbite snapped.

"Oh, Frosty c'mon, y'know you missed me." Spike said pushing passed him, leaving him to huff and walk after him.

In the academy Spike immediately wanted to bolt straight out of it. The school practically shouted 'this is not the place for you' and Spike couldn't agree more. Almost everywhere he looked there were scrolls of history, stories of the great dragonets of destiny. The was so much education Spike thought he might suffocate.

Cyanite must have noticed his discomfort because she moved closer to him and whispered in his ear "I heard that we get to actually kill people in this school." Spike looked over at her startled. "What? How?" He sputtered. Cyanite continued to walk along side him and after a while she responded "Through a simulator an old animus dragon created. Isn't it great, we'll actually get some practice in for the Darkest Night."

Spike wasn't sure if he thought it was great. If it was a simulator then dragons technically don't die, but the concept of killing just didn't fit with him. Bright yellow flashed beside him and then disappeared. Spike shook his head. Of course killing fit with him, it was who he was, it was in his blood! Spike smiled, maybe I won't bolt out of here just yet. Spike flexed his forearm and seven dark blue spikes slid out on each arm. Cyanite looked down at his claws and smirked. The group continued to walk down the hallway full of dragonets either staring at them or looking down and avoiding them . Between Frostbite's glares, Cactus's daggers along her waist, Jay giggling like a maniac about a joke no one had said, Cyanite's red eyes, looking dangerous and mean. And Spike's well... spikes, they practically were wearing a banner that said 'We're the bad guys around here, cross us, and you're dead'. They had that kind of vibe.

Spike and the others were followed by a swarm of dragonets, all looking down at their talons and fidgety, I guess they assumed the group knew where they were going. Spike's group held their head up high, they were at the top, already intimidating students. Exactly where Spike wanted to be. Spike took the lead and led the swarm through yet another hallway, he didn't know exactly where he was going but he felt a pull, like he was a magnet. He turned confidently, it was like he had a map in his mind telling him exactly where to go.

Finally Spike made the final turn, he came into a cavern lit by bright orange torches, a dragon sat in the middle arranging a faded gold goblet on a bronze table. There was a crowd of dragonets holding faded scrolls, when Spike looked closely at the scrolls he realized that they were maps, the same map that he was visualizing in his mind.

Before he could linger on the thought, the dragon in the middle of the room cleared her throat and clapped together her talons. The chatter in the room quieted and the dragon came into the torch light. She was a sandwing that was for sure. He could tell from the spinel ruff and the patterns on her scales. But what made him take a closer look at her was the color of the Sandwing. She was black as night. If Spike didn't know any better he would have thought that she was a nightwing.

"I am the head of the school, my name is Obsidian. I stand before the Goblet of Truth. This particular Goblet was made by the great animus Turtle, before he went insane." Obsidian said with a strong clear voice. "Each one of you will dip your talon into the goblet and, depending on your personality, the liquid inside the goblet will turn the color of your winglet."

I think I know of this 'Goblet of Truth' Spike realized.

"Now If you could quietly and efficiently get into a single file line, I might not claw your face off." Obsidian finished. Despite her warning the dragonets bustled to try and get to the front, shoving and growling.

"HEY!!" The roar sliced through the noise like a sword. Almost every dragon just about jumped out of their scales when their eyes returned to Obsidian. Obsidian had her wings spread wide, glittering star like scales made her look even more magnificent. Her wings were bigger than any dragon in the cavern. She had her black claws out and looked like she was about to pounce and slice someone.

That sure got to the dragonets. They quickly got into a single file line looking as if they had just seen Death himself. Their widened eyes ahead. They weren't not talking or even moving. The only dragons unfazed by all of the events were Spike and the others. They hadn't moved an inch. They were outside of the line, all looking incredibly bored. Spike started towards the front of the line, the others following close behind.

They reached the front of the line and no one said a thing until he was about to jump into the front of the line.

"Hey! You can't cut." Said a small dark grey dragon. Cyanite turned to the dragon and huffed a cloud of smoke in it's face. Spike was a about to respond when he saw the dragon better. At first look she looked like a regular Nightwing but, indeed, she was not. She had bright green vines curling up and down her face, horns and body. She had stormy grey eyes, and a determined fiery look in her eyes, making Spike feel a weird feeling inside. But the feeling quickly disappeared.

"Oh yeah? And who's gonna stop me, Weed?" He spat. The vine dragon flinched and looked like she was about to retort something back when a Seawing behind her put a talon on her shoulder.

Spike triumphantly stepped in the front on the line and the other stepped in after him. While Spike was talking to the Nightwing/plant dragon, Obsidian was giving a lecture about...What was it? Talking? Or fighting ? Spike didn't really think he heard the end of the lecture correctly, "So if you think that slapping people with fishes is alright then the seagull will come and eat." No, scratch that he was sure he heard one word wrong. He had always missed what dragons said.

Once Obsidian was done with the slapping fish lecture she guided Spike up the the podium where the stone table stood. Spike's heart was pounding and he couldn't stop thinking about the Nightwing dragonet. Those eyes, they were so grey. So-

Suddenly Spike couldn't remember his train of thought. He assumed he was thinking about how yellow the goblet looked. But when Spike blinked the yellow was gone replaced by an eerie orange glow above the goblet. When he reached the Goblet, he peered into it and saw all kinds of orange in it, then it changed to all shades of purple, then abruptly again to orange. The color of the liquid then turned to greys and Spike remembered what he was thinking of.

Spike wanted to stay in this moment, just looking into the grey. Getting lost in the color, and fading away. Obsidian's voice dragged him out of his thoughts, "Dip your a talon in, c'mon we don't have all day."

Spike took a shaking hand to the Goblet of Truth. Why was he shaking? Why did he feel like he wanted to cry? Why did he want to suddenly die right there when he realized the grey had turned into green?

A flash of yellow replaced the green liquid.Green. Stupid, ugly, horrible green. No wonder that Nightwing dragonet looked so weird. Spike thought to himself, a snarl creeping onto his face. All that green on her, it's just horrible.

Spike plunged a talon into the green liquid angrily. That dragon should be removed of her stupid vines. Green is the worst most...saddest color. His anger deflated into sadness, and then grew into fury.

The liquid in the goblet changed into a rusty orange. Obsidian peered over Spike's shoulder then turned to the line of dragons and shouted "Copper Winglet". Obsidian put him at the corner of the room, and as Cyanite, Jay, Cactus, and Frostbite joined him in the corner Spike had a horrible feeling that if he was in a scroll, he had just changed his destiny.

                          ....And all that he could think of were the stormy grey eyes of the dragonet....

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

134K 10.7K 53
Park Jimin... Un chico pobre que solo estรก en busca de trabajo ya que su familia lo echaron de su casa por sexualidad y necesita encontrar un trabajo...
110K 3.4K 70
1-Serguirme 2-Comentar ideas 3-Vota por cualquier cap caps donde hay,Chisme,Peleas,Amor, mรกsโ˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‰
295K 16.7K 120
*Estoy corrigiendo algunos capรญtulos* One Shot con este punto > โ€ข < en el nombre es por quรฉ ya estรก editado...
43.3K 1.5K 21
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจ โ€ข ๐ŸŒ” โ€ขเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต โ€ข ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผฬ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚. โ€ข ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€...