Exotic Passions (COMPLETED)

By RussiaRulesTheWorld

After running away from home and putting some great distance between you and your past home with a plane flig... More

Plane Ride
Street Life
The No Life King
A kiss?!
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Music from the soul.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
The End

Like What You See?

2.1K 63 41
By RussiaRulesTheWorld

You were stunned for a moment. Well. Yes. You did like what you saw but- to be called out on it? You were frozen. And not the movie either. Bringing a hand up, you coughed into it and looked away, choking on your words. This just earned a chuckle from your 'king'

"Cat got your tongue?"

Again, no response.

"Anyways, your food is ready." He might not be the best chef in the house, but he could sure as hell cook some good steaks but, that's not what he was making. What he'd made was just something really simple- a salad. It was simple to make and it was quick, it didn't take a lot of effort to make. Besides, after all the fast food you'd eaten, this was better than that.

Finally clearing your throat, you brought both hands up and rubbed your cheeks, turning your head away and staring at the ground. "Thanks..." Yes! Finally! You got a word out! It was still quiet and just one word- but- it was something-!

Hearing the vampire just chuckle, you looked back up to see the bowl set before you. It actually looked pretty good for a salad. Clearing your throat once more, you leaned back a bit, trying to play it cool and flirtatious. "I'll eat the salad, but I'd like to eat you too~"

Fuck.

Did that even sound right?

"We both know I would be the one to eat you here."

"Well....uh....You....you might not be Aphrodite but would you like to get a Aphro-/Bite/- sometime?"

Too fast for your eyes to see, the vampire was behind you with his nose buried in your neck and your wrists held in his hands. "I wouldn't mind a bite now..." His tongue laced over your skin for a moment before he pulled away and just left you to eat your salad. If you couldn't tell, Alucard was tired. It was the middle of the day and he hadn't gotten proper sleep in a while.

With a dark blush covering your face, you just silently are away at the salad. It was pretty damn good.

Then.

You saw it.

Alucard had dozed off. He was so cute...

He was sitting up in a chair, his arms crossed and his head turned down slightest. His features looked so soft. So cute.

"Where's my phone..." Patting your sides, your breasts. It wasn't there.

A perfect opportunity wasted! This was just soo good.

*~Lil Time Skip~*

The salad as actually really good, and now here you were, cuddled up to the fierce vampire in his bed and just watching him sleep, curled up to him. It was comfortable, and not too hot. Just right.

It wasn't too long before you too drifted off to sleep. "So cute..."

....

. . . .

To be woken up by such a feel against you....it was surprising and rather embarrassing. To feel pressure against you in your lower regions, it got you blushing like a motherfucker.

"U-Uh....hey...Alucard...?"

"Yes..?"

"...Do you have a problem?"

"A problem?"

"Yeah.."

"Why would I have a problem?"

Oh fucking hell- did he not understand? "Your dick- I'm assuming- is shoved up against my lower half."

"Oh, that's not a problem. That's an erection."

"No shit Sherlock-"

"My name isn't Sherlock."

You stared at him with an annoyed expression, raising a brow and sighing. "I fucking know that."

"Then why did you call me Sherlock?"

"It's an expression."

"I see."

"Mhm. Well, are you going to take care of your erection or just keep it pressed up against me?"

"I figured you could help."

Time to blush again! "I-I.....what?"

"Help me satisfy my sexual needs. After all, it is your fault I'm erect."

"My fault? What do you mean it's my fault? I didn't do anything."

"You must not remember having a sexual dream, lightly moaning and grinding against me like you were."

"I...I wasn't doing any of that!"

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I will keep telling myself that."

With a low hum, Alucard had you pinned down to the silken covered bed, leaving you with a blush slowly rising to your cheeks.

"I've noticed....." He leaned down, pressing a light kiss to the crook of your neck, "you blush so easily..." With a sudden nip to your neck, blood dripped out of he little holes and were lapped up by the vampire.

"Sh-Shut up....! I do not!"

"Mm...is that so?" To him, you two were talking too much. He was in the mood and he could damn well get you in the mood too.

Simple kissing and sucking at your neck and collarbone here and there, he loved the light moans and pleasured noises it brought from you.

"(Y/n)....your blood tastes wonderful..." Yes, that was a compliment.

In your growing horniness, it seemed like nothing around you two mattered at all.

Turning your head to the side, you exposed more of the tender flesh for the Prince of darkness, biting at your bottom lip lightly and staring at him from the corner of your eye, eyes shut halfway.

To have you in such a position like this was like a treat given to a good dog. And apparently that's what Alucard was. A dog to the Church of England, wasn't it? Ah, who knows anymore. Luke was now apart of the sea of souls he'd consumed, so he could care less.

"Beg for me."

....

What?? Beg for him? Really?

"Are you afraid to beg?"

"N-No...."

"Then do it, or we'll never get anywhere..."

"....Alucard....please?"

"Please. What?"

Oh god. What were you supposed to say? "I, uh...." You gave a light whine, pressing your legs together and shutting your eyes now. "Please..can we go further...?"

"Further where?" Yes, he was going to tease you like this.

"Further into...you know..."

"I don't believe I do know."

"Oh for fucks sake....can we have sex?" As of now, you were blushing like a motherfucker.

Your little response earned a deep chuckle from the vampire that stared down at you like a hungry beast. "If you wish to."

"Oh, I do wish to."

Then, almost as sudden as it had started, Alucard stopped. He just stopped. He couldn't do this.

"(y/n).....are you a virgin?"

There was a long pause between the two of you, before you nodded. "Is...that a problem?"

"A problem....yes....I'll care for myself..."

Without a second word, the vampire lifted himself from you before standing and leaving the room into a separate room to care for his hard-on.

...

What just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 4.4K 26
Kuoh. A small town that secretly belongs to devils. Well...used to that is. Now a "certain organization" is setting up shop and You are the head of i...
62.5K 1K 24
Serving Hellsing Organisation was the only thing Frida could remember when talking about her childhood. Throughout her life, she would hunt down ghou...
10.9K 375 16
Getting a job as a maid is harder than it looks, but in this case it is a whole new level. This story is from my old account taztaz92
15.2K 468 20
Integra has felt deeper feelings for Alucard, that she has not be able to express. She is bent on keeping control of herself, her emotions and her ac...