Dreams And Nightmares

By nicslays

Read to find out❗ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Authors Note(Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ima do a sequel....
A/N
I need Some Ideas
I MADE IT....

Chapter 14

1.3K 74 14
By nicslays

This Book:
Na lives in Philly she visited Meek for a couple of weeks and to see Nicki too.
Nicki and Cardi moved back down to Miami which Nicki bought a house for them.

Meek dumped Joseline.That doesn't mean Hoeline not in this book anymore.Just saying.

Anika is now 6 people.She and Rashad got something going on y'all.They like each other.

Nicki and Meek Aight I guess for now and um Cardi still dating her boyfriend.

In this story Nicki doesn't have Maciah as a brother.She only had Jelani which died and her mother who died as well.

***********
Nicki
Palm Springs California

"Come on Anika grab your suitcase from the thing"Nicki said to Anika.

Her,Cardi,Rashad,and Anika were on trip to Disney Land in California.Even though there was a Disney Land in Florida,Anika wanted to take a picture in front of the Ferris wheel with Mickey Mouse in it.

"Nicki,come on the airport shuttle here"Cardi said walking over to it with Rashad behind her.

"I'm coming"Nicki said holding Anikas hand with two suitcases.

******
Arriving at the hotel,Nicki decided to call Meek.

"Wassup baby"Meek said shuffling something on the other end.

"Nothing what you up to .I just got to the hotel"Nicki said hopping out the bus.She took Anika out and helped her down the few steps.

"nothing,When you come leave Anika with Cardi for a second I got something for you"

"Meek don't be having no damn dinner inside the fucking hotel room.Sorry baby"Nicki said while covering Anikas ears.

"Aye watch your damn language "Meek said standing behind her with a pink balloon and a cherry blowpop.

"Oh my gosh you was bout to get slapped.Come here baby"Nicki ran to Meek hugging him.

"Okay come on"Meek said picking her up.Anika stood next to Cardi holding her back pack and little LV suitcase.

************
Cardi

"Anika go say hi"Cardi said holding Rashad and Anikas hands.

"No aunty Cardi.I still don't trust him yet"Anika said hiding behind her.

Cardi rolled her eyes playfully.Rashad let go of her hand and walked to Anika.

"Leave me alone Rashad"

"You still mad cause I ain't give you any dang skittles"

"Nah I'm mad you ain't kiss me"Anika mumbled under her breathe.

"What was that?"Rashad said putting his hand under her mouth pretending it was a microphone.

"Yes"Anika said covering her mouth showing one dimple.

"Here"Rashad gave her the rest of the skittles he had in his pocket.

"Thankyou"Anika kissed his cheek.

"Y'all go stand over there let me take a picture of y'all"Cardi said taking her phone out.

Anika hopped on Rashads back wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Smile Rashad"Cardi said dropping her looking at Rashad.

"I'll kiss you if you smile"Anika said in his ear.

Rashad put on a thug smile.

"Thankyou"Anika drug out the u.

Rashad shrugged and walked over to Cardi who posted the picture on instagram tagging Nicki,Meek,And her boyfriend Shawn.

"Come on guys by the way they kissing they not stopping for now"Cardi said walking into the hotel checking in.

Nicki and Cardi shared a room with four bed separated by a wall.

**********
Arriving to to the hotel room,Cardi opened the door with the room key.It was big a spacious,enough space to last 4 people for 2 weeks.

Nicki and Meek haven't came back up,so Cardi locked the door.

Nicki and Cardis side

Rashad and Anikas Side

"Okay y'all go change in y'all nightclothes ....if you guys wanna sleep in my bed and we watch a movie y'all can"Cardi said walking into her side.

She picked out a 'the struggle is real' sports bra from PINK and some pink shorts to match.

Anika and Rashad came over in this pjs and sat on the empty bed.

*********
Meek

"Nicki,I love you forever,you know that.I've done some shit in the past but I still loved you.You always will be my peaches.Don't give fuck who I gotta beat down.So Onika Tanya Peaches Maraj,will you marry me"Meek got down on one knee and took out a sparkling diamond ring he got from Shyne Jewelers in Philly.

Nicki started crying and shook her yes.Meek got back up and kissed her placing the ring on her finger.

"Thankyou Baby"Nicki said hugging him.

She started to kiss him again and sucked on his bottom lip.

"Aight baby we gonna save that for when we go to back to Miami."Meek said pulling away.Nicki pouted.

"Aye stop all that pouting shit"Meek said bending down for her to climb on his back.

She got up and rested her head on the top of his waves drifting to sleep.

******
Meek rested Nicki on her side of the bed in the hotel room.

Walking out,he kissed Anikas forehead .

Walking to his room,a girl walked up to him.

"Ayo papi what you doing here?"Joseline said still wearing her engagement ring that Meek gave to her.

"I told you I was coming to see my child"Meek said trying to walk away.

"Meek when are you going to leave Nicki and be with me?"Joseline said gripping onto her Chanel handbag.

"Listen,I'm bout to marry her okay.I told you I had nothing to do with you anymore "Meek said taking out his hotel room card.

"Meek......You wasn't saying that when you was fucking me yesterday hmm that was good"Joseline said.Nicki was standing by her doorway in Joselines sight.

"Oh so we fucking bitches now Huh?"Nicki slid her ring off throwing it on the floor.She charged towards Joseline pushing her down to the floor.

It woke Cardi,Anika and Rashad,who all came out to watch.

The hotel was divided by how many people you had staying there.So if you had 4 staying in 2 hotel rooms,there would be only two hotel rooms on the floor your on.

In this case they were in a two bedroom hotel floor because Meek had bought a ticket for him.

"Nicki she not worth it"Cardi yelled trying to take her off of Joseline.

"I wanna beat your bitch ass too"Nicki said towards Meek.

"Nicki calm the Fuck down.You would really believe her"Meek said taking a step forward.Nicki room one step back still in Cardis grip.

"Yes I would especially since y'all was fucking when we was together.that's the main reason you never got to see your damn child Meek!"Nicki said picking up Anika who was still sleepy.

Joseline laid on the floor putting her wig back in place and fixing her makeup.

"Yeah bitch fix your makeup looking like damn poor prostitute"Nicki said kissing Anika on her cheek as her head was on Nicki's shoulder.

"Whatever bitch"Joseline said waking over to meek.

Meek stepped back.

"Bitch if you don't get your ugly ass away from me"Meek said going in the other direction.

"You weren't saying that when you ate this kit Kat and put a ring on it did you?"Joseline said smirking.

Nicki almost damn near dropped Anika out her hands.

"Bitch what was that.I didn't hear you clearly"Nicki said giving her the invisible microphone.

"I said he ate this pu-"Nicki gave Cardi Anika and swung at Joseline again making her wig fly.

"Bitch font come near my man anymore got that or it's Gon be a knife in your throat"Nicki said taking out a little pink handgun pointing it towards Joselines head.

Joseline quickly got up and went down the elevator leaving her Chanel bag on the floor.

"Baby I'm sorry"Meek said walking towards Nicki.

"Nope back the hell up"Nicki said putting out her finger waving it.

"She was talking shit"Meek said.

"This the second time your ass played this same stunt with me.My child had witness it for the second time meek.You just proposed to me.But you know what you take it back "Nicki said taking the ring off the floor handing it to meek.

"I don't want it Kermit if your going to put me through this shit Meek"Nicki said walking back to her hotel room.

Meek rubbed his waves and sighed.

"What did I do"Meek said looking at the diamond ring he bought for 14K.

*********
Nicki

"Mommy dont cry"Anika said wiping her tear.

"I can't baby"Nicki said sliding Anika over onto her lap hugging her.

"Mommy this why I told you I don't like him"Anika said.

"I know I should've listened to you Nika."Nicki said kissing her forehead.

They sat there in silence while Rashad and Cardi fell asleep.

Nicki got a text from Meek.She decided to read it.

😷Meek:Come to the door you don't have to open it and bring Anika

🌴Nicki:.......

😷Meek:I just want to talk to you

Nicki walked over to the door looking under the crack seeing Meek sitting against the hotel door.

"Anika come here"Nicki said.Anika walked over flipping her hair back.

"Listen Onika Tanya Maraj and Anika Belcalis Williams,I love y'all juts remember that.I'm sorry .I did not Fuck her Nicki.Anika,look I will always love you.your like half of me.Actually you are me."Meek said sliding the ring back under the door

"Nicki just take the ring back.Joseline I cut her off since you told me to I would never do that when I know I have my family right here with me.I wouldn't have dropped 14K on a ring if I didn't love you"Meek said Making Nicki smile on the other side

"Anika?"Meek asked.

She didn't answer him.

"Nika Bell"Meek said knowing that was was her nickname.

"Yes daddy?"Anika said looking down at Meek's pinky finger under the door.

"Promise that you will always have my back,you will always love me,protect me,and make me laugh,and I will return that promise forever"Meek said wiggling his pinky.

Anika placed her pink on top kissing them.

"I promise.mommy put your finger here too."Anika said looking at Nicki who put her ring back on.

Nicki put her finger on the very top.She opened the door and Meek stood up.

"I'm sorry"Meek said hugging Nicki and Anika.

Nicki kissed him multiple times while Anika hugged his lower body.

Cardi and Rashad woke up again and clapped.Anika let go of meek and walked towards Rashad.

She held his face kissing him once quickly before anybody could see.

"I saw that Anika"Cardi said laughing.

"I won't tell nobody though I ain't no snitch like your mother"Cardi said.Anika walked over to her and hugged her leg.

"I told you you would get your kiss"Anika mouthed Rashad.

He chuckled walking back in the room in his teenage mutant ninja turtles pjs.

***********
Yess I finally passed my world record of 1890 words for this chapter😭I suck ass OMG........anyways next update probably Sunday.....because I have somewhere to be on friday and saturday.....that's it for now...bye p.s y'all like the picture?I got the idea of the whole sitting by the door and pinky promising from Jumping the Broom which I utilized in this chapter😩Look at me sounding all smart and shit💀

-nicslays

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.4K 15
Book 2 of Love & Drugs. Read on to find out more.
78.8K 3.3K 57
[Enjoy!]
42.2K 1.7K 29
What happens when meek and Nicki meets and instantly have a connection ?
170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...