Chapter 1

Miami Gardens,FL
Nicki
It was another day of working as stripper,even though it wasn't her type of thing to do.

She wanted to become something better than this.She'd never thought of becoming a stripper,with a name of 'Peaches'.She didn't want to show off her assets to thirsty young boys who only wanted to fuck.But she had to.In order to help her mother ,Carol,who was in the hospital for terminal cancer.

Hospital bills were sky high just for a chemo treatment.$60,000 Nicki didn't have in her pocket.She was in high school for only 3 years and dropped out in 11th grade.

She wanted to become a teacher or a actor.She even knew how to rap.Now she didn't get the opportunity to do so.

She had 3 best friends.Sherika,Thembi,and Candi.Nicki barley even saw them too except on the weekends.

She had Dreams,but they soon turned into Nightmares.She got raped while performing for a group,but then the birthday boy wanted a private session.

There was to be no touching anywhere,instead he took the chance.He raped her on the spot.She contemplated on whether or not to stay and work there or to quit her stripper job,but she had one thing in mind.Her mother.

Her house wasn't big and lavish,but it was a nice Miami apartment that showed the beautiful sea right out her backyard.The neighborhood wasn't too bad either,just a little crime here and there.

She was in no relationship with anybody,just because of what happened that day at King Of Diamonds.She had no heart after that.She learned not to trust anybody.Especially no man.

But what could she do?She had to make the money.

Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Meek
Meek was a business man,both drug wise and club wise.He ran his own club called 'Diamond Chasers'.Dream chasing was always his type of thing,and he had a dream of becoming a money making man.

When he was young,his father passed.Before that,his grades were good in middle school throughout.When he found out his father was killed,everything changed.

His grades dipped tremendously,ending his high school final GPA with a 2.35.His mother became ill,and was placed into the hospital.

At the young age of 18,he had to find a way to take care of his sister,Nasheema Williams,and his mother.

He soon started the drug business on the low,but everybody in his neighborhood knew about it.That was his way of an income to pay off for everything.

After that,he wanted more money so he soon invested in DreamChasers Inc,which sells bikes,pumas,Monster Headphones,and much more.He started his own club named after the company 'Diamond Chasers'.

Business was going good,but with that came nightmares.He met a lady named Fahima.Thinking that she'd be loyal and soon to be wife,she trapped him.She got pregnant and put the baby on Meek.

Now he had to feed a child his own.Fah was in his life more than he wanted it to be,but he didn't want to take her away from their child.

His house wasn't lavish either,just a 4 bedroom apartment in Northside Philly.One for him,One for Rihmeek, papi for short,one for Fah when she came over,and a spare.It was for his mother,Kathy,but when she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer,she spent most of her time in the hospital.

They didn't know when her last day was,even though it could've been any day.Nasheema,Na for short, was now 23,Meek was now 22,and was rich as ever.

"Every dream comes with a nightmare"

New book.Just the intro.Next chapter every day lifestyle.This is only the intro!
Vote give me feedback,y'all will like this story.
-nicslays💕