Handle With Care

By DeltaBrainwaves

Ryder is a werewolf, a severely depressed one at that. When he was 15 years old, he stumbled into his home on... More

Death
How Odd
Meeting The Family
Shards of Stone and Hot Chocolate
Hunting
Confusion
A Brewing Storm
Checking the Wounds Again
Apology
A Walk
Brownies
Three Shards of Stone
Run Away
Exhausted
Stay
The List
Growing Closer
Snowballs and Snuggles
Fireplace Chats
I... Miss(Trust) Them(You)
Together
Practice and Bets
Upcoming Holiday
Shopping
Promise
Rough Nights
Official Claim
After Effects
Mazi Se Aima
Playfulness and Telepathy
Intimate Reassurance
Bonus/Epilogue

Tight Warmth

23.6K 974 278
By DeltaBrainwaves

When we got back to the house, it was a little overwhelming how all six of us began moving around, bringing bags inside and setting things in their designated places. I had set Knox on the bear skin rug in the living room, allowing her to explore her new home while everyone got their things situated.

The litter box was put in the bathroom, and the food and water bowls were in the kitchen. Nimr had placed the bags that held the Mazi Se Aima decorations on the kitchen counter, and everyone else put their own bags in their rooms.

Knox, amongst all the movement, had pushed herself in a corner by the couch, curled up in a defensive ball, ears pinned back. When it seemed that everyone was done putting things away, and hiding their presents, they all huddled in the living room, sitting down on the floor around the kitten, though at a comfortable distance.

Knox still looked frightened, and ready to lash out at any sign of a threat, and I wanted to go over to her to help calm her down. But, when I made to step over to her, Elric appeared behind me, grasping my arm lightly.

"Let them bond on their own, darling," he whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him, and he smiled at how obvious it was that I wanted to comfort her.

"Besides, I still have to show you something..." he added, leaning in close to my face. My breath hitched as I stared curiously into his eyes, and, for a moment, I caught the faintest hint of the redness turning a little brighter in color.

"S-something?" I pressed, gasping softly as I felt his arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You'll see," he murmured, trailing his nose along my cheekbone. I drew my eyebrows up quizzically, but he just smirked, and pecked my nose.

As he then started pulling me towards the stairs, I glanced behind me towards the living room, seeing Nimr reaching a tentative hand out for Knox, who was sniffing it hesitantly.

"They'll be fine," I heard Elric reassure me, beginning to guide me up the stairs. I sighed, turning back around to follow him. He led me up to his room, where, when we entered, he closed the door.

I stood off to the side, fidgeting with my hands nervously. I wasn't exactly sure what Elric had planned, no less how much I had a part in it. A part of me figured that there would most likely be kissing involved, and discovering whatever that strange warm feeling in between my hips was earlier.

Elric, noticing my nervousness, walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my midsection, pulling me close to him again. As our chests met, I lowered my head and brushed my forehead across his shoulder. He responded by licking my neck tenderly, the slickness of his tongue on my skin making me shiver.

"S-so... w-what is this something?" I questioned again, and he hummed softly, nuzzling the corner of my jaw. Without saying anything, he gently tugged me along with him as he shuffled slowly backwards towards the bed.

"I'll show you, just lay down..." he finally answered, whispering in my ear with a mischievous smile on his lips. Turning us around so the backs of my knees pressed against the mattress of the bed, he leaned me back.

When I was half laying down, I used my arms and feet to scoot back until I was in the middle of the bed, resting my head on one of the pillows. I watched him with curious and hesitant eyes, as he climbed onto the bed after me, moving to hover over me like he did when he had given me his massage.

His hands were propping him up on the bed next to my face, and his knees were resting on either side of my hips. I trailed my eyes down his form, noticing just how broad-framed and muscular he truly was. I shuddered, feeling small and vulnerable under him. Even so, it didn't frighten me.

Seeing my shudder, the vampire above me lowered himself, ducking his face in the curve of my neck, where his tongue slipped out to lap at my skin for a moment. I let out a small pant, turning my head away a bit, to let him have more range to roam his lips and teeth.

He kissed along the side of my neck, nibbling and nipping every few kisses, until he reached just under my ear, behind my jaw. There, he latched his mouth on the spot, and began suckling lightly.

"H-nnh..." I gasped, the feeling tickling me as his tongue and lips grazed and kneaded the spot. I shuddered again, craning my head against his, a natural reflex to stop the tickling. He only moved to access the spot better, opening his mouth a little wider to suck more prominently on my neck.

I squirmed, my legs shifting in their spot uselessly as I writhed underneath Elric, the tickling sensation from his suckling making my nerves spaz and twitch. I reached my hands up, curling them into his shirt, where I tugged on it to get his attention.

"E-Elric... n-nh..." I whined softly, pressing my head on his again. He only purred low in his throat, lowering the remainder of his body on mine.

His hips rested firmly on top of my own, the rest of his upper body brushing just barely above me. He shifted his arms so he was resting on his elbows, one of his hands coming up to slide behind my neck, cupping the back of my head.

Finally, he released the spot on my neck soundly, and I panted in relief, only to feel his mouth close over another spot a little further down my neck. I groaned softly, arching my chest up into his for a moment as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Elric, continuing to purr, followed my action with one of his own, moving his hips back, only to roll them back down on mine. I tensed a fraction, panting again as his free hand moved down, and slid up under my hoodie, dragging the article of clothing up as he skimmed his palm along my side.

"M-mmh...!" I moaned softly, gasping sharply when Elric rolled his hips a second, a third, a fourth time against my own, the fourth wave of his waist stirring something in between my legs. I flinched away, gripping his shirt tightly.

The vampire released my neck, bringing his head up to whisper soothingly in my ear, "shh, you're okay baby, just let it flow."

I panted a couple more times, furrowing my brows in worry and confusion as I looked down at my hips. Running his hand along my side again, Elric rolled his waist against mine, and I gasped once more as a sharp jolt of... of... I didn't know what to call it. I didn't know if it was pain, or if it actually... felt good...?

It happened again when Elric repeated his movement, the jolt sparking along my private area, and I felt my lower abdomen begin to tense. I gasped, shivering.

"E-Elric?" I called worriedly. He shushed me softly, brushing his lips across my cheek.

"It's natural, don't fret," he whispered, nibbling gently along the side of my jaw. A confused whine sounded in my throat again, as I felt my private area begin to grow warm and even more tense.

"Nnh..." I moaned softly, tilting my head back against the pillows as my privates tingled, Elric having slid and ground his own area against me again. Suddenly, I felt something hard press on my lower abdomen, the waistline of my pants tightening strangely.

"E-Elric, what-" I panted, furrowing my eyebrows even further, glancing down at my waist again. When the vampire above me lifted his hips, I caught sight of a small mound in between my legs, protruding up against my pants.

I gasped, flinching away again as I scrambled to support myself up on my elbows. Elric lifted himself off of me, taking heed of my panic. I stared at him with wide eyes, flicking them back and forth from the odd mound and his calm gaze.

"Shh, it's alright. It's nothing to be afraid of. It's natural," he soothed, leaning forward to place a reassuring kiss on my lips.

"B-but, w-what...?" I began, though I found I had no clue how to ask, or describe, what was happening to me. Elric seemed to understand, though, even without my explaining, because he smiled warmly, and kissed my cheek.

"Here," he whispered, and began moving down the length of my body. I drew my eyebrows up in continued worry, watching as he sat back on the space in between my knees. Sending me another smile, he slowly lifted the rest of my hoodie, his thumb trailing along my skin as he revealed my stomach.

Tucking the hoodie just next to my ribs, he leaned down to place light and ticklish kisses on my belly. I squirmed again, tensing my lower abdomen to ward off the ticklish feeling. He chuckled softly at my movement, licking my navel. I shuddered.

Then, he brought one of his hands to the waistline of my pants, unbuttoning them, and sliding the zipper down with tender care. The slight movement made my private area tingle again, and I winced softly.

"Hips up," Elric ordered gently, curling his fingers in the hem of my pants. A blush heated my cheeks and ears, and I blinked a few times.

"W-what?" I questioned. If he was implying what I thought he was, I wanted to close my legs to prevent him from doing anything embarrassing. But, since he was sitting right in between my knees, it seemed he might have guessed I'd do that, so he made sure I wouldn't be able to.

He smirked up at me, and I whimpered softly as my suspicions were confirmed. I shook my head, still attempting to keep him from revealing my lower region by pressing my knees to his thighs. He chuckled again, leaning down to place another kiss on my belly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm one hundred percent certain I'll like what I see," he murmured, flicking his eyes up to meet mine. Inhaling raggedly, I took in the sight of his brown eyes, now half filled with a bright red. Intense, predatory.

Without meaning to, I felt my pants tighten again. My ears took in the sound of Elric inhaling, and his eyes fluttered closed.

"Hips up, please," he whispered, his voice low, almost purring. I gritted my teeth as I felt my blush grow darker. I couldn't show him my privates, it would be so embarrassing. What if he really didn't like what he saw? What if he felt disgusted?

"N-no..." I whimpered, turning onto my side to bury my face amongst the pillows. At first, Elric didn't respond, and the sudden silence had me feeling uneasy. But, then I felt the bed shift around me, and then, a pair of lips kissing the back of my neck.

"No?" he repeated softly, licking the shell of my ear. I shook my head, hunching my shoulders. He hummed, sounding playfully disappointed. The next thing I knew, he was latching his mouth back on that sensitive spot on my neck, and was suckling it once again.

"Nh! E-Elric, d-don't," I gasped, already starting to squirm in my spot again. As a reply, he nipped me lightly, grazing his teeth along my neck. I began panting again, whimpering softly as he roamed all over my neck, suckling and nibbling, eliciting a tickling sensation that I frustratingly could not get rid of.

"P-please..." I whined, squeezing my eyes shut as I tugged at his shirt, arching my back as he started sucking on another sensitive spot, just between my neck and shoulder.

Elric still didn't say anything, only rubbing his groin against my own again, which in turn made me gasp, as another sharp jolt made my privates grow heated and tight. I sensed what he was doing, then. He was teasing me, and wouldn't stop unless I gave him what he wanted.

I groaned in frustration, wanting to give him a taste of his own medicine. But, another, stronger part of me was dying to know what on earth was going on with my body.

"Just let me show you, sweetheart," Elric whispered, before nibbling on my earlobe.

"B-but..." I whimpered, turning my head to reveal my pained and confused look to him. Upon seeing my expression, his eyes turned soft, albeit still having their predatory bright red hue.

I assumed he decided to let me be, because he nuzzled my cheek affectionately, probably even apologetically.

"What you're feeling down there is natural. When aroused, your member will get hard and large, and most of the time, the only way to appease it is to rub and entice it until you hit your release, which I'll show you, in due time. If you let me," he whispered, explaining gently what I was so confused and frightened about.

"R-rub a-and entice it?" I repeated in a quiet voice, looking back down at the mound in my pants. It was so strange, I hadn't ever really seen it do that before. There were times, in my years spent alone, where it would get hard, but it never got this hard. And it always went away. But this, it didn't feel like it would, unless I... I didn't know....

Rub and entice it?

"May I show you, please?" Elric asked softly, running the tip of his nose along my jawline. I exhaled unevenly, returning my gaze to his as I thought it over.

Elric had never truly teased me about anything, nor made me feel bad about something. Whenever I did feel bad, or embarrassed, he always tried to make me feel better. Surely, this time would be no different?

After a few moments, I sighed, turning my head into the pillow again. Before Elric could protest, I slowly lifted my hips up off the bed sheets, hoping he would understand the meaning behind my gesture.

When he kissed my cheek, I had my answer. I kept my eyes closed, feeling his body move back down to my lower regions. He gingerly caressed his fingertips over my protruding hip bones, and slowly curled his fingers over the hem of my pants again.

Not daring to open my eyes, I let him steadily slide my pants and boxers down. I shivered as my privates connected with the cool air, Elric continuing to pull my pants down to my knees. When he was done, he returned his hands to my hip bones, stroking them tenderly.

My cheeks and ears were blazing the longer he was silent, my body beginning to tremble under the feel of his gaze. After a certain amount of time, I was ready to go and dash under the bed in embarrassment. But, suddenly, I felt Elric kiss the inside of my thigh.

I gasped, my eyes flying open. I was met with the sight of Elric nuzzling my bare thigh, his hands grasping my hips, and my member lying hard and large on my lower stomach. As if sensing my gaze, Elric lifted his head, raising his eyes to mine.

His expression was that of adoration, a soft smile to his lips and a warm glow to his bright red eyes.

"You're gorgeous, my love," he whispered. At his words, my blush spread down to my neck, and I shook my head, glancing away from him shyly.

"It's true. It'll always be true to me, sweetheart," he said, and suddenly his tongue flicked out, and licked my balls. I gasped again, flinching away once more. I stared at him with wide eyes, and he just laughed lightly.

"W-w-w-why would you do that?!" I asked, voicing my shock.

"Just a taste," he crooned, smirking up at me. I whimpered, throwing my arms around my face to hide my ridiculously deep blush. I couldn't believe he just did that. Surely it was gross, somehow. It was my private area.

"But a-aren't I gross?" I whispered, my body giving a short tremble. Suddenly, Elric was prying my arms away from my face, and my breath caught in my throat upon seeing his expression. He looked so serious, his eyes so intense, boring into mine.

"Nothing about you is gross, sweetheart," he told me, his voice firm and wrought with a harsh honesty that I just couldn't ignore. I looked away from his intense gaze, a tad frightened at his sincerity.

His hand came up and cupped my cheek, a gentle touch. Almost without noticing, I felt something stir so minisculely along my cheek, under his palm and fingertips. It was calm, and soothing, and it cooled the extensive heat in my face.

I closed my eyes, sighing. Elric leaned down, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"You will always be nothing but gorgeous to me, little one," he cooed softly, nuzzling his nose into my hair. Opening my eyes again, I looked up at his face, his trimmed eyebrows, unruly hair, slightly crooked nose, and pale lips. I thought, right then, that he'd always be handsome to me.

"Well, I think a little someone deserves some attention, now, hm?" he purred, returning to his mischievous smirking self. My eyes widened a bit, and while his eyes glinted forebodingly, I watched as he moved back down to my waist, turning his attention to the now semi-hard groin that laid in wait on my stomach.

Already, I was beginning to tense up again, my hands gripping the sheets beside me. My body began to tremble, though not in fear, as Elric rested a hand on my hip. Unexpectedly, he then wrapped his free hand around the base of my length, and I gasped, my cheeks and ears burning to life yet again.

"Shh, don't worry, it'll feel good, I promise," he soothed, sending me a reassuring smile that only managed to ease a small handful of my nerves. I swallowed nervously, my wide eyes watching him in wait.

Looking back down at my length, he tightened his grip on it gingerly. I whimpered softly, feeling my member tingle expectantly. Slowly, Elric slid his hand up along my shaft, stopping just under the tip, and sliding it back down again.

I shuddered, inhaling raggedly as he did it again, eliciting the tingling in my member to a sharp jolt of pleasure, and, as he repeated that movement, my member began to grow harder, and much more sensitive.

"Uh-nnnh..." I moaned quietly, tilting my head back a bit as my lower abdomen tightened once again, and the tight warmth I felt in the alley in town, began to increase to something I had never felt before.

I panted, Elric beginning to slide his hand up and down my length at a faster pace. The odd and exhilarating feeling becoming more intense, coursing through my hips and groin.

"Uh- ahh, ah..." I moaned a little louder, my arms giving out on me, causing me to lay back completely on the bed, my head tilted back against the pillows.

"E-Elric, mmmh!" I called out, freezing a bit in my spot as his thumb brushed over my tip, sending another jolt of pleasure coursing down my shaft. Elric purred in response, repeating the action as his hand reached under my tip, and I let out another moan at the feel.

How can something like this... feel so... so good...?

Gradually, Elric began to pick up his pace again, jerking his hand up and down my member at a speed that had me arching my back off the bed sheets for second, a throaty moan sounding from me.

We were at a spot now, where I was too tense to pant, or even breathe properly, and I found myself holding my breath, and giving out short exhales as I was plunged in this wonderful new feeling.

Somehow, the vampire sitting in between my legs had sensed that I was in a nice place, one full of something I couldn't quite describe. It was like I was relaxed, yet I was so tense, and the feeling of his hand was so good, yet I wanted more.

So, his other hand slipped off my hip, and went to tenderly cup my balls. I gasped as he gave them a very gentle squeeze, the action arising a feeling of something pooling at the base of my shaft, yet it wasn't quite there yet.

"Uh-uhn, hmm..." I moaned, almost inaudibly. I arched my back again, pushing my hips up involuntarily as Elric poured all of his attention to my private area. His hand gently squeezed my balls again, just as his thumb brushed over my tip, and the feeling of that something pooling at the base of my member increased, and I felt as though I needed something to come out, something to let go.

"Almost, baby, almost there," Elric crooned, but I barely heard him, since his hand around my shaft went even faster, swiping the thumb over my tip over and over.

"Ah-ahh!" I moaned loudly, my own hands curling into tight fists in the thick comforter beneath me. The feeling at the base of my shaft was so close, I was so close to finding this strange need for release.

As Elric tenderly squeezed my balls one more time, that feeling suddenly skyrocketed, rushing throughout my entire body. It made every muscle within me so tense, that I couldn't make a sound, as something warm and slick came shooting out of my member.

And then, magnificently, the euphoric rush dwindled down, and my entire body went slack. I exhaled slowly, closing my eyes as I breathed, trying to regain a normal breathing pattern. Elric was purring softly, stroking a hand along my thigh.

"How did it feel, sweetheart?" he asked, caressing one of my protruding hip bones. It took me a moment to answer, but I managed to breath out a soft 'amazing...' that he chuckled lightly at.

"I told you so," he replied childishly, and I shook my head weakly at his antics. We fell into silence, then, a comfortable atmosphere that contained us two, and a lingering sweet scent.

After a moment, I felt Elric begin to lick and lap at the skin on my stomach. At first, I thought he was just being his usual cuddly-bear self, when I started to notice that there wasn't any real pattern or trail to his licks, so I peeked my eyes open.

I was met with the image of the vampire lovingly licking up a white and sticky substance that I didn't even notice before. It was splayed all across my stomach, and some was dripping off the tip of my limp and deflated member.

"W-what...?" I questioned, staring at the odd white substance with a tinge of fear. I hadn't ever seen anything like that, and I had no idea what it was, no less why Elric was licking it off me.

At the sound of my voice, the vampire lifted his gaze, meeting my own quizzical and partially frightened one. An understanding smile spread on his lips, and he looked down at the white substance on my stomach.

"It's called semen, sweetheart. It's normal, and it's what happens when you have an orgasm, which is what you just experienced, my darling," he explained, proceeding to lick up the rest of the... semen.

"S-semen? W-why are you licking it up?" I queried, and Elric shrugged.

"It's intriguingly tasty," he answered simply. He was too busy cleaning me up to see the look I was giving him. He was such a strange man. Tasty? Semen? Semen that came out of my member?

"You're so weird..." I whispered. Elric busted out laughing, resting his forehead on my belly as his shoulders shook. I sighed, resting my cheek on one of my own shoulders as he laughed, the sound a pleasant ring to my ears.

"I'm afraid you're stuck with it, baby," he chuckled, moving up my frame to nuzzle his nose on mine. I timidly nuzzled him back.

"Sadly," I joked, and he laughed again. I shook my head, gently bumping it on his. In return, he flicked his tongue out to lick my bottom lip.

Smiling, he sighed through his nose, turning over on his side to lay down behind me, curling an arm around my midsection to tug me against his chest. I laid down with him, resting my head on the pillows, and feeling his breath ghost over the back of my neck.

Since there was still a little bit of semen on my member, Elric reached over and swiped it up with a few of his fingers, his hand disappearing behind me as I assumed he went to lick his fingers clean. I found myself wanting to roll my eyes, just like in the candy shop.

I wasn't sure why, perhaps it was because he had touched it so thoroughly, but I didn't mind cuddling with him while my pants were still down by my knees, my private area still visible for him to stare at all he liked.

Nor, did I quite mind how I could feel his own region against my bare butt. I shifted a little in my spot, and sure enough, I felt his hard bulge pressing against one of the cheeks.

"Uhm... y-you're... hard..." I mumbled, an embarrassed blush creeping along my ears the moment the words left my mouth. Elric hummed softly behind me, nuzzling his nose in my hair.

"I can take care of it later," he told me. I drew my brows up, wondering, by the feeling of just how hard he was, how exactly he could take care of it later. How much later? Wouldn't it... hurt? Being trapped in his pants for however long until he decided to ease it?

"I-it's alright if- if you want to take care o-of it now..." I whispered shyly, fiddling with a fold of the pillowcase in front of my face. Elric inhaled deeply, turning his body to envelope me further in his hold, his face brushing the side of my neck.

"Are you alright with that?" he asked, to make sure. I nodded, nibbling on my lip as I blushed even more.

Without saying much after my confirmation, Elric started rolling his hips on the back of mine slowly, his teeth coming out to nibble and nip on my neck. He began purring softly, and he pressed a hand to my side.

I gasped slightly as he suddenly turned us, so I was on my stomach, and he was on top of me. His purring grew in volume as he continued to grind his hard member against me, against my still completely bare ass.

"E-Elric..." I whimpered timidly, turning my head to peek at him as my blush took over a large portion of my face. His vibrant red eyes stared down at me, and we both seemed to shudder at the same time.

The sight of me underneath him, cheeks flushed, and lips parted as I panted lightly, must have spurred his more beastly side, because I suddenly felt the sharp tips of his claws start to curl gently into my flesh, where his hand was on my side.

I didn't blame him, because the sight of him above me, hard shaft grinding into my bare rear end, his eyes flooded a bright shade of red, and his peppermint scent overwhelming my nose, stirred my own beastly side.

I knew, because Leka had awoken of his own accord again, growling softly and pacing a bit in his subconscious cavern.

Elric, catching sight of my eyes growing to their more golden color, leaned down as a low and deep hiss resonated in his chest, his mouth latching onto my neck, where he began sucking, again.

I whined, allowing my head to fall against the pillows once more, letting him grind and roll his groin against my ass, while his mouth suckled on my neck. I couldn't help but to squirm, the movement causing my rear end to brush against his covered member more prominently.

"Mmmh, darling, if you do that, I won't be able to keep from... having a taste of something else..." Elric told me, his voice deep, and husky. The sound of it made me shiver under him, closing my eyes momentarily.

If I wasn't mistaken, he was implying that he wouldn't be able to stop from sinking his fangs in my neck, and the image made me feel a little fearful. But, at the same time, the idea didn't actually seem that dangerous to me. I knew it would hurt, but....

"S-sorry..." I whispered. It felt a little too early for that. After all, we had just spent a good chunk of the day pleasuring ourselves. I thought that that'd be enough, for now.

Elric only nuzzled under my ear in response, continuing to grind against my ass. I kept my eyes closed as he rode out his hard-on, all the way up until a mixture of a moan and a grunt left his throat, the signal that he had released, or, orgasmed, as he put it.

With a sigh, he slumped on top of me. I grunted softly at the impact of his body landing fully on mine, but I didn't make any protests.

Elric kissed my neck, winding his arms around my stomach to hug me somewhat. I sighed, too, enjoying the feeling of him so close.

I wondered, exactly, what he thought of everything that had just unravelled. By the way his soft lips and loving licks felt on my neck, and his fingers tenderly stroking the skin on my sides, I figured he must have felt just as much pleasure as myself.

And, I wondered when he'd decide on doing it again.

Hey I did it, I finally gave you guys a smut chapter. I don't feel as though I did very well, or wrote up to your guys' expectations, but I hope you all enjoyed nonetheless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 40 14
Book 2 of "A L T H E A | Werewolf" Terrible news strikes Evander and Althea once again. How do they cope this time? Mystery letters and the revelati...
2.2K 82 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
322K 11.1K 21
One look lead to another. It's either now or never... Alex Ryder. 17 year old living in fear since 10 years old. Her love for soccer is the only thi...
153 3 1
When you grow up thinking you're human, suddenly turning into a wolf during the full moon just after your seventeenth birthday can be quite traumatiz...