The Dragon Prince & Princess

By legendfury

A girl of the village called Gred and a boy of the village called Berk. Both fly away from their homes. She i... More

Runaway
The Arrival
Music
Camouflage
Now or Never
Berk
Hiccup
Fearless or Fearful
CHARACTERS?
New Friend
A/N
Game OVER
Shoutout
Fight
Animo
"Wings! Wings of Dragons,"
Captured
Plan
Maddie
Rescue
Grey
Dreams
A/N
Leaving
The Note and The Cloak
Sequel?
The Chief and The Alpha

Tattoos

4.3K 111 2
By legendfury

Kaitlyn's POV
I walked into the academy. I watched as the gang started surrounding Hiccup.
I noticed they were trying to persuade Hiccup to take off his shirt. You could see his shirt was soaked by sweat.
Do it babe! What are you ashamed of? I asked.
The tattoos! He said back.
Let my work be shown! I said, remembering the day Hiccup wanted a tattoo and I gave him "one."
He grabbed the back of his collar and yanked it off. I wolf whistled and he blushed. I laughed and smiled under my mask.
"Oh and my game has been played," I said.
"Are you serious?" asked/shouted Hiccup. I grabbed my head and glared at him and then I heard the others gasp. Hiccup looked at them.
"Lad, when did ye get tattoos?" asked Gobber. I just noticed him.
"I don't know. When did you do them?" Hiccup asked me.
"The day of your eighteenth birthday," I told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 776 36
Your name is Mk Reeves, you're kind of a drifter, you move where ever the wind takes you. You've had a plethora of different jobs over the years, ran...
73.6K 1.6K 24
💫Complete💫 The whole Karasuno team is going on a trip to Tokyo. What happens when Hinata and Kageyama get paired up for everything they do, not to...
267K 9.4K 85
Althea is a normal human here on planet Earth living in New York City. She has her routine. Get up go to her classes and go back to her apartment. Si...