K-POP SMUT

By iloveraket

You can just choose your bais for every story More

fan meeting
bakery
nap time
shoe store
art project
joyride
Martini glass
charger
gardening
moving in
math questions
walking dog
creamy pudding
making pancakes
HAMMER TIME
the letter
the haircut
Make-up guru
pick up lines
pick up lines 2
Tea party
Take out
fuel
Pick-up games
Taco Tuesday

I TAKE YOU TO THE RAMENSHOP

2.5K 28 7
By iloveraket

You and your best guy friend (your bais) were having a movie night. At the end of the 3rd movie both your stomachs growled. You looked at each other and laughed. Both of you got up and walked to the kitchen and got the ramen out. You felt his arms crawling around your waist, you you turned around to push him off, but when you did.... he kissed you.

Time skip by agust D... sweet sweet Porn

He lifts you up and puts you on the counter. He unpacks you and himself. He puts his chopsticks in your bowl and mixes your ramen. He mixed you well till your water was boiling. He took out his chopsticks and placed his ramen. He was cooking till both of you were ready. You poured your water and he releases his seasoning. You then slurped his ramen till his juices splat on your face.

You both lay on the ground panting. 'How about knive cut noodles??' He smirked. And you went cooking again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
193K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
404K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...