4 Ever Together - The Story O...

By writerxwithxhope

This is just going to be a Story about someone's life. Just random short stories or something. Let me surpris... More

Meet the Protagonists
A Letter to Sam
Halloween 2016
The dumbest thing she probably ever did
Catch me
The time they ran away
Dimensions
January, 4th 2017
Game Over. Please restart the Game.

Story Time

42 5 5
By writerxwithxhope

So... You should all know that Charlotte had a crush on her neighbour. Yeah. Such cliche but whatever... Sam of course knew it, but they both also knew she should probably stop. It couldn't be good. Upmost because he hardly talked to her and tbh he had a crush on her 2 years ago and she didn't understand his secret 'messages'. So he moved forward and she started having a crush on him, because... Reasons...
In the timeperiod she liked him like... that... she read 'Percy Jackson and the last Olympian' and when Annabeth and Percy had their second kiss underwater, she wanted to have her first kiss underwater. So here's her story and how she tries to actually get him in a pool and kiss her.

First Try:

It was the last day of school and Charly's sister took a Birthdayparty in the yard. Guess who was invited as well? Yeaaah. Luke. The boy from the hous next to theirs. Luckily for her she didn't know anyone else on the Party or... she just didn't like them. What leads her to, hanging on her neighbour's shoulder all the time like crazy and she wouldn't let go. She heard how he said that he was going for a swim in his pool when he finished partying and that was when she thought 'THAT'S MY CHANCE! I HAVE TO GO WITH HIM!' But unfortunately she got way to tired before he went home and fell asleep hours before she could even think of it.

Second Try:

Well the sad part in this story is...
She was over him. Like... Literally. She gave up. She moved on and did her best to forget about him.
But life ain't that easy, eh?

So.

It was a normal day. Sunny, if not to say it was hot, but Charly sat in her room all day watching some TV-Series on her Laptop and she let the day pass by. Suddenly she thought about her sister, Hannah, and wondered what she was doing. She got out of her bed after she turned off her Laptop and went in her sisters room. No one to be seen. She rushed downstairs to her fathers room and asked:"Where did Hannah go all of a sudden?" And her Dad responded:"I don't know but I think she's at Luke's with her friends. (The friends of her sister are the friends of Luke as well) Why do you ask?"

-"Oh just wanted to know. I was wondering..."

Her dad shrugged his shoulders and looked at the TV again.

"You can join them, can't you?"

-"Yeah, maybe I will."

She turned around and went outside, looked over the fence in her yard and actually saw them sitting together and eating some Burgers. 'Alright.' She thought. 'I'm bored anyway. Let's do this.' She run over and greeted them,- now much more comfortable with them than at the Birthdayparty-, and sat down.

-

A whole hour went by and then, out of nowhere, everyone sat in their car and drove home. "We have to go to work tomorrow!", they said. Yeah of course. Fuck them. Leaving her with him. Even Charlotte's sister went back home. So she stayed alone with him and helped him clean up his yard a bit. After they finished, he said he would go for a swim to cool down a little bit.
'Ok Charly, think. Do you really wanna do this? I mean, yeah, you waited more then a year for this to happen, but... You don't like him anymore, remember? Probably just go home.'

"Hey...", she started, not looking at him.
"C... Can I join you?"

'Dafuq do you think you are doing?! You wanted to go you little piece of shit!"

-"Sure!" he smiled and she melted. His blue eyes, short and dark brown hair and his freckles! Not to mention his lips and pale skin.

'Alright you stupid asscanon, just go kill youself then.', she thought.

-

'He has muscels, tho...', she thought again, looking at him while he started going into the pitch black water.
'Just go into the water and stop starring at him you fool!'

She went in and after minutes,- that felt like an enternity -, she asked:"And how have you done lately?"

-"Good."

"..."

-"You?"

"Oh you know, I think my life wants to tell me that I should kill myself..." Her voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

-"Nooo."

"Well yeah..."

-"Oh, yeah. Your father told me about it. You haven't passed the school year. I'm sorry tho."

"It's just... It's just not fair... I actually did it but..." She bit her lip. 'Stop it, you idiot.'

-"The teachers wouldn't let you pass... Like I said. Your father told me about it."

'There you have it Charly! Do you want a Boyfriend that has a better conection to your father than to you?!'

-"But don't worry. You'll make it. My classmate who repeadet his first school year was the best at the Finals.", he hang on.

"Well I'm not so sure about that...", she murmured so quiet, he couldn't hear it.

Silence.

"W... Would it be weird to ask you, if you could hug me?"

'Charly, I'm gonna kill you after this and I'll make sure nobody will even CARE you're dead.'

-"No." He simply answered with a smile.

So they hugged in the moonlight, in a pool. After a moment or two she demanded herself:'Go away from him!' and she pushed herself away from him.

"Thanks.", she said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

-"No Problem. Also, otherwise I couldn't have made THAT!" And he pushed her underwater. Little did he know that she was silently smiling underwater. 'OMG he's so cute! Marry him! No hold on! You are not allowed to like him! Why can't you just hate him? Remember? You are over him! Why is your love life so complicated!? Stop iiittt!' Her brain got more confused by the second and she didn't know if to love or hate him for being the way he just is! He pulled her out of the water, onto the surface and she laughed/coughed the embarrassment away.

"Soo what are you going to do afterwards?", Charly asked.

-"Probably watch some more 'Game of Thrones'..."

"Really? You watch 'Game of Thrones'? Which Season?"

-"Third. You?"

"Oh. I'm only at Season two... But can I watch it with you?"

-"Well... You shouldn't. I mean you're not as far as I am. You could get spoiled..."

"Well then we could watch the next episode I have to watch...?"

-"Nnnn." He sounded annoyed.

"Or we could watch a movie?"

-"No I wanna watch 'Game of Thrones'"

"Ok, fine! I understand! I'll go home then!"

-"N... No that's not what I meant. Just... Won't you get into trouble, staying at my house?"

"Well, I guess my old man likes you more than anyone else. He'll be fine with it."

-"..."

"But you know... I'm tired anyway soo... I'll make my way home then...", she lied.

She hopped out of the pool and surched for her clothes.
Behind her, Luke was getting out of the water and dried himself up.

'Don't even think about starring at his body.'

Without turning around she started heading home.

"Bye then!", she said a little louder so he could hear her.

-"Yeah... Bye!"

The End.

Yeah, I know.

Fuck her love life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
156K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
87.3K 5.5K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
79.1K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.