Sealed with A Curse ✔️

By ImperfectGal7102

Typical good girl, Delilah, and typical bad boy, Diego, meet at unexpected events where they have to help eac... More

Prologue
1 : The Big Oak Tree
2 : Criminal Neighbour
3 : Summer Funk Party
4 : Embarrasment
5 : New Home
6 : Drunk with drugs ?
7 : Hangover And A Wallet
8 : Name Of The Deceased?
9 : Proposal
11: Meningioma
12: Wedding Spies
13: Secret messages
14: Henna
15: Drunk
16: "Then Come Reside On My Left Side"
17: Headache
18: Forgiveness
Author's note
Covers

10: Disappeared

634 28 8
By ImperfectGal7102

~~Diego's POV ~~

I wanted to punch him so bad till he bled out on the floor in front of his parents. He's such a sickening, terrible, heartless, selfish person. I could've punched him, even Delilah persuaded me to, but I couldn't. I wanted to wait. Maybe, they could just apologize and the wedding would go on like normal like no drama had ever happened. That's what I thought.

I ran in front of Delilah and opened the car door for her, keeping my head down. I should've punched him. Saru's face was red with anger as she stormed to me and shut the car door. As I stepped a step backwards as she took a step closer.

"You should have punched him."

I know.

"You should have punched him. Why didn't you?" She pushed my chest backwards.

"You should've punched him! You should've punched him! You should've punched him! You should've punched him! You should've punched him! You should've punched him! You should've punched him!" 

She repeated as she pushed me hard many times till it actually hurt. I stayed put.

"Why didn't you?" She choked. I looked at her sore eyes. She cried too much, I shouldn't have made this happen.

"Because, otherwise you wouldn't get a second chance." I said softly.

"A second chance for what? For what?"

"A second chance to say 'Sorry, I love you'!" I was tensed up and my tone was stronger.

What else could I say?

She burst out with tears streaming down her face. "He doesn't deserve a "Sorry, I love you!' Don't you get it?" Delilah grabbed the red rose I kept under the car wiper shook it in front of me, ripping the petals angrily before saying, "All this that you're doing? He doesn't deserve it! He doesn't, he doesn't, he doesn't!"

She threw the fresh red petals in the air and they fell up us again. Her dress strap fell from her shoulder as she wiped her face, smudging her makeup. I picked her strap up and placed it gently back on her shoulder. I wanted to kiss her so badly...

 As I kept my face close to her, she whispered. "Let's go."

We both got into the car we came in and drove off to where she told the driver to go to. The whole ride, she stuck her face out of the window, thinking over about what happened in the last hour. So little time went past, yet so much has happened.

We arrived at a fancy white hotel with a large fountain in the middle. Saru walked in front of me to the receptionist as the lady said, "Mr. and Mrs. Xavier?" Delilah gulped in pain when she heard those words and nodded before grabbing the key. I wonder, what's she up to now?

I grabbed her and took her to the hall to talk in private.

"What are you doing? Let's go home, please!" I persisted

"No! Two days in advance has already been paid, why waste it? Anyway, I can't go back to that house, you go if you want to." She said and walked towards the room.

I just followed her without saying a word.

We entered the white room to reveal a large King-sized bed covered in red petals and a card that read "Congratulations!".

Saru just went over to the bed and tore apart the card and dusted away all the petals from the bed and fell on it. I didn't stop her because I knew she had to vent out her anger. Saru then noticed the white bathtub, that was covers in many rose petals and went to it. After she went in, I followed her, opened the door to see her in the bathtub with her clothes on , trying to get rid of all the petals while crying her eyes out. 

She's really hurt, first by her father, then by her fiancé.

I picked up her wet arms and told her to get out. She shook her head and hugged me. After she let go, she looked at me and slowly pulled me in for a kiss, and I kissed back. It was soft and sweet but then I realized the situation and broke it off.

I was about to walk away but Saru fell into the bathtub as she hugged my leg. I felt a tear drop down my cheek. "You'll hate me for this tomorrow, Saru."

"Please, Inder." She whispered softly.

I couldn't break her heart and she will hate me, I'm just a friend, has no value and this would mean nothing even though it would take the one thing that proves her innocence.

I shook my head and picked her up bridal style and went to the bed. I tried to put her down, but Saru pulled me in and I tugged away. Thinking over my options, I hugged the banister and tried to walk away. Saru got up and pulled me in. But I was worried, it can really hurt her feelings.

I cannot reveal any more details about what happened because I cannot write about scenes like this. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I opened my eyes to see the beautiful Saru. I caressed her hair and she opened her blue eyes sleepily and closed them again and fell asleep in my arms.

***

I woke up with a jerk to see  Delilah gone. It was about 9 am, I got up and looked around for her. "Delilah?" I called out. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and went to the window and saw the weirdest thing. 

Delilah was hugging Theo?

Already?

Well, her arms were loose but she was still in his arms, and they walked out of the hotel together alone. At that moment, my phone beeped from my pocket to reveal a text message from her.

Saru: Hi, Inder. I met Theo this morning outside.  After all that has happened, I didn't know whether to say sorry, I love you or goodbye...

Seeing this, I knew she was naïve enough to forgive him. After all that has happened, she used me? I didn't even get a proper goodbye from her. I banged my hand on the bed pillar and tried to think, where could I find her?

It was like that day all over again, it was my fault and I still needed her. That envy was really taking me over and I couldn't just wait, I needed to ask her, why?

***

A couple days went by, and I still couldn't find her. So I decided to leave to another city and start a new life. Many people would say it's being a coward, and trying to turn away from your problems, but I'm trying to protect myself from all these different emotions stirring up inside of me.

I went back to my apartment Ms. Lily gave me and covered all the furniture in sheets. With cardboard boxes, I packed in my smaller dumbells and a couple of my favourite pillows and coverlets.

Just as I turned on the TV, where all the pictures of Delilah from my phone were giving a little slideshow, the doorbell rang. I turned back to the door, half expecting that it was Saru, I opened it to see, Delilah-

Delilah's mother.

I nodded at her smile and let her in. I removed the white sheet from my leather couch and beckoned her to sit down.

"Delilah has not been accepting my calls recently." She started off, holding a card in her hands.

"I wanted her to come for her sister's wedding, but-" she looked at me. "I knew you can give it to her." She said as she handed me the invitation card. 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I don't see her anymore."

She nodded. "I understand."

"And I'm leaving the city." 

She nodded again. She got up and headed towards the door. I had realized that I should give her this card, to see her sister. And I would get a chance to see her again.

Before she headed out the door, I got up. "I- I'll give it to her." She turned to me and handed the card. "Bless you, son."

 And before I knew it, she was gone, with the invitation still in my hand.

***

The next day, I had gone to Theo's office. If I couldn't meet Delilah, at least I could know how she is. I handed the invitation to his secretary, "please hand this to him as soon as possible."

As I headed towards the metro station, the party boy called out my name. "Diego!" When I turned around, I noticed Delilah's sister wedding invitation. I knitted my brows in confusion.

"I'm sorry. I can't give this to Saru."

I asked him in confusion. "What? Why not?"

"After we broke our marriage, we haven't contacted ever since. I'm sorry." He handed in the invitation but I snapped.

"Liar! I know you met up with Saru the next day at the hotel. I know because I was there!"

"Yes!" He snapped in reply. "But after that conversation, I went my way and she went hers."

"What do you mean her way? She must have given an address, a number, something?"

He shook his head.

"What about a message? For her family, her father?"

He shook his head and turned around.

Before he could leave, I grabbed his arm, making him turn back to me. "Any-any message for me?" I stammered.

He shook off my arm. "No!" He said before he walked away, leaving me behind.

***

This time, I tried bribing, even professional tracking to find her. The last record showed her to be at the mountain top forest.

I went there and tried asking the monks passing by. They had seen a lady walking in the forest aimlessly.

I ran and ran through the thorny forests till I came to the middle of the forest which was a clear landing with a bench in front of a religious Buddhist tree. And on that bench, Saru sat there, staring at the tree.

__________________________________________________

Ok, there's really nothing left to say, so read instead!

*smirks evilly*

Anyway, vote for this chapter and give more and more comments on what you think about this. I apologize again for not explaining the juicy scene.

QOTD: What do you think really happened that morning after the breakup?

QOTD 02: Why do you think Saru ran away from Inder?

Until the next chapter!

~Imperfect Perfectionist~

___________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 16.6K 50
Beauty and the Beast Devansh Agnihotri grapples with Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), a mental health challenge that transformed him into a fig...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
189K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
250 2 57
Two boys, Ben and Zach.....are best friends since childhood. One is kindness, other is mischief. Yet, their naive, innocent, childish yet pure friend...