Draco's Undying Love - Dramio...

By AlwaysDramione

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger? Impossible some would say but nothing is impossible. True love always conq... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
The Novella/Sequel

Chapter Twenty

43.7K 1K 1.1K
By AlwaysDramione

‘Come on!’ Mrs Weasley shouted, gaining a lot of looks from the people in the airport as they ran.

Hermione, Harry, Ron, Draco, Ginny, Mrs Weasley, Mrs Granger and Narcissa all ran for the plane. Mr Weasley, Mr Granger, George and Percy would only come for the wedding, due to their work.

‘Here. You. Go.’ Mrs Weasley panted, slamming passports onto the desk in front of a lady who didn't know whether to be scared or amused at our red faces and blown back hair.

She worked fast, which Hermione was thankful for, saying they were just on time and then she let them on. Mrs Weasley ushered them onto the plane and the bags were put above them. Hermione sat in a seat next to Harry, who was talking with Ginny. Draco sat next to Hermione.

‘Ready?’ Draco asked, his eyes slightly red, as he held out a hand.

‘Ready,’ Hermione answered, taking his hand, ‘did you get any sleep?’

‘Well, no.’ Draco said, resting his head on her shoulder.

‘Well, we have nine hours to waste... what were you doing last night?’ Hermione asked.

‘Just having fun.’ Draco answered, ‘I'm tired.’     

‘Yeah, I can tell,’ Hermione said, slowly running her fingers through his blonde hair as the stewardess bustled past to check that everyone had their safety belts fastened.

He leaned his head back on the seat and closed his eyes, ‘besides you don't need to know what we do in my bachelor party.’

Hermione stared at him, speechless.

‘Right then, Malfoy.’ Hermione ripped her hand out of his and prodded him, making him jump in his seat. A couple next to them glanced over, whispering something as the plane started to move.

Draco chuckled, taking her hand again. Hermione slapped him on the arm, not letting him take hold of her hand.

‘Guys, even Ginny and I don't fight that much,’ Harry said, ‘and we are not the ones getting married.’

‘Yeah. But this is a joke, mate.’ Draco rolled his eyes, looking amused although Hermione knew he was slightly offended.

‘Yeah, we're just joking.’ Hermione said, kissing Draco's cheek as the plane started to lift in the air.

Hermione closed her eyes, feeling her heat beat increase. She then felt a hand take hold of hers and squeezed it thankfully, picturing Draco’s heart stopping smile.

---

‘This is your captain speaking. We have landed in Florida and the local time is 9:30 pm. In a few moments the doors will open.’ The captain said as people started to move, unbuckling their safety belts and eager to get their luggage.

‘It's night?’ Draco said, ‘I won't be able to get to sleep.’

Hermione raised an eyebrow since he had been sleeping the whole flight, which just made her wonder what he did last night. They took their bags and slowly made their way out of the plane, after tired looking people. They took an hour finding their suitcases. When they finally got all the bags, they took two taxis.

‘We'll meet you there!’ Hermione said as she climbed in a taxi with Draco, Harry and Ron.

They finally got to the hotel, after the awkward conversation with the taxi man. Hermione kept grinning at his American accent as Draco rolled his eyes. The hotel was huge and pretty beautiful. Inside, it was lit up and had comfy sofas to sit on in the hall, and to the right was a buffet restaurant.

‘Five rooms under the name Granger?’ Mrs Granger asked, smiling at the receptionist who was mid yawn.

‘Oh, yes. Three double bed rooms, one room with three single beds and one room with two single beds,’ Mrs Granger nodded, ‘sure here you are. Have a lovely stay.’

They walked up to their rooms and Mrs Weasley explained to them.

‘Right, Hermione and Ginny are sharing a room. Harry, Ron and Draco are sharing one.’ Mrs Weasley said handing a key to Hermione and one to Harry.

Their rooms were opposite one another but Hermione was a little annoyed that she couldn’t share a room with Draco instead since they were about to be married!

‘It's late. So I want all of you in bed and awake at 9.’ Mrs Weasley said, turning to go into her room.

Narcissa smiled and took the room beside Mrs Weasley’s. And Mrs Granger took the room opposite.

‘How the hell am I going to get to sleep?’ Draco muttered.

‘Guys I'll be back.’ Ron said, walking down the hall.

‘Where are you going, Ronald?’ Hermione asked, walking towards him.

‘You know how I told you about Joanne?’ Ron asked, coming to stop and turning around, ‘well... I told her to meet me here. She's in a room on the top floor. I’m going to go and see her.’

Ron walked off, leaving Hermione staring after him. He had bought Joanne without asking her? And now he was off to cuddle in bed with her. The thought annoyed Hermione a little but she tried to brush it off.

‘Well.’ Harry said, grabbing Ginny’s hand he kissed her deeply, ‘I'm off to sleep!’

‘So am I!’ Ginny said and they went into different rooms.

‘Get to sleep, Draco.’ Hermione said, kissing him and going into her room as Draco groaned.

After a while of standing in the hall, hoping Hermione would come out, he decided he’d better just go to bed and hope he could sleep.

---

Breakfast in the morning was pretty good, which Hermione was thankful for. She was in the process of eating through her egg and toast, glancing at Draco who was looking very tired. She chuckled, taking his hand and squeezing it.

‘So,’ Draco yawned, squeezing her hand back, ‘what are we doing today?’

‘Beach!’ Ginny grinned, ‘obviously, that should be our first destination.’

‘Where’s Ron?’ Mrs Weasley asked, finishing off her tea.

‘He said he wasn't hungry and went to the beach,’ Harry shrugged, knowing he’d be with Joanne since he hadn’t come back to the room all night. He only came back in the morning to change into fresh clothes.

‘Let's go!’ Hermione said, placing her fork down onto her plate.

They got up and walked down to the beach which happened to be near their hotel.  The weather was perfect: sun, sun and more sun. The beach had soft sand and a drinks bar that had holiday goers surrounding it.

Hermione spotted Ron with a girl and she led Draco to them. Joanne, Ron’s girlfriend, was wearing flip flops, short shorts and a tank top. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes that were staring at Draco when they came over.

‘Draco?’ Joanne asked, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head and grinning,  ‘that is you! Hey! Remember me?’

‘Sorry?’ Draco said, a confused smile on his face.

‘Remember two years ago, we used to be together? I look a lot different now though.’ Joanne said, chuckling a little as her eyes glanced briefly at Hermione.

‘Oh yeah! I know now.’ Draco nodded and she smiled, hugging him.

‘Joanne, this is my girlfriend, Hermione.’ Draco said, nodding to Hermione.

‘Hey.’ Hermione waved.

‘You went out with Ron but left him for Draco? Yeah, Ron told me.’ Joanne said, smirking.

Awkward silence followed and Hermione tried to politely smile and nod. She didn’t know what to feel for Joanne right now. Her and Draco had been together and now Ron was dating her?

‘Well, let's get a drink,’ Draco said, taking Hermione's hand, ‘we'll see you later.’

Ron and Joanne nodded, watching them as they walked away to the bar to get a two seater table. Hermione sat down and Draco got drinks. He came back with two tall cokes. 

Setting one down in front of Hermione, she took a long sip and they sat in silence.

Draco looked over to all the people enjoying themselves, lost in his own thoughts when Hermione spoke.

‘Fiancée.’ Hermione muttered.

‘Sorry?’ Draco said, turning his gaze towards her.

‘I'm your fiancée. Not just a girlfriend...’ Hermione said, tracing patterns on the wooden table.

‘Oh, I said you're my girlfriend?’ Draco raised his eyebrows, realising his honest mistake, ‘slip of the tongue. I just-’

‘Have you seen Ron?’ A voice said, walking towards them.

 ‘Erm... No I haven't.’ Draco replied, looking at Joanne as she came over to their table. Hermione looked at her too and then glanced at Draco.

‘I could use a drink, you mind getting one, Draco?’ Joanne said, sitting down. Hermione narrowed her eyes very briefly. Who was she and why was she ordering around Draco? What was she up to?

‘Sure,’ Draco said, getting up and going to the bar.

‘Listen, I'm just going to say it, okay? I've seen girls like you, all into books and study. Draco isn't your type so just stay away from him.’ Joanne said, her smile turning into a glare.

‘No, you listen, I love Draco and he loves me. We’re getting married soon. So you stay away from him. Understand?’ Hermione said angrily.

‘You little-’ She stopped, ‘I'll take him from you.’

Hermione glared at her and Draco came back, placing a drink in front of her. Joanne smiled sweetly.

‘Thanks, Draco,’ Joanne said, touching his arm lightly as Hermione’s face grew livid.

‘You done? Let's go to the beach,’ Draco looked at Hermione, bending down to kiss her cheek.

‘Sure, Draco,’ Hermione said, getting up.

‘Wait, let me finish my drink and we'll all go or...Draco keep me company? Hermione, go have fun,’ Joanne smiled as sweetly as she could but Hermione could see her inner devil.

‘Actually,’ Hermione said, pulling Draco, ‘I need to talk to you about something.’

Joanne pulled him back down onto his seat, glaring at Hermione who didn't back down.

‘Let him choose!’ Hermione said, ‘Me or Joanne?’

Draco frowned, looking at the girls.

‘Listen, I'll be right there as soon as Joanne is finished with her drink.’ Draco said to Hermione, shrugging his shoulders.

Hermione knew he was only being nice but anger bubbled inside her and she stalked off down to the beach. The sand getting in her flip flops as she walked.

‘Ron!’ Hermione screeched, ‘Get that whore away from my fiancé.’

Ron turned around, holding a volleyball, surprised at the words spitting out of Hermione’s mouth. Everyone stared at them but Hermione was too annoyed and stressed to care. She had taken many steps to making sure they would have a perfect wedding and she was extremely stressed out. She didn’t need Joanne to stress her out even more.

‘Who?’ Ron asked, chucking the ball to some guy.

‘That one!’ Hermione pointed towards the bar, ‘the one that is hanging onto MY fiancé!’

Ron looked behind her to the bar as Hermione stared daggers at him.

‘You may want to look...’ He pointed.

Hermione turned around, furiously, to see Joanne hanging onto Draco's arm, laughing at something he said. Practically throwing herself at him. Hermione's face grew red from the intense anger boiling in her blood.

‘If you don't do something I will.’ Hermione crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at him.

‘Stay here. I'll do something.’ Ron said, touching Hermione's arm lightly.

Ron walked up to Draco and Joanne tenaciously. He stopped in front of Joanne who frowned at him as he said something- a question. She smirked at him, walking away. Ron grabbed her arm pulling her back as her perfect eyebrows raised. Draco frowned taking Ron's hand off of her. Draco and Ron faced each other as Hermione stood still, hoping a fight wouldn't start. Finally, Draco walked away. He spotted Hermione.

‘Why are you crying?’ Draco asked, frowning as he wiped away a tear.

Hermione hadn't realised she was shedding tears, probably due to her stress building up again. She looked behind Draco to Joanne who was pushing Ron. They were shouting at each other and scowling, attracting a lot of attention. Finally Ron walked away towards the bar and Joanne sat down onto the sand, drawing her knees up she looked to the sea.

‘She seems upset,’ Draco commented, also staring at her.

 ‘Well, why don't you go and comfort her then?! Isn't that what you do best?! Pick up girls?!’ Hermione shouted.

‘Hermione, what...?’

‘Are you really this clueless?’ Hermione glared at him, knowing her anger wasn’t entirely justified.

Draco had a confused look on his face as Hermione turned on her heel and walked away towards the bar. She spotted Ron was who sitting at a table, looking into his drink. Hermione sat down beside him.

‘Sorry...’ Hermione muttered.

‘For what?’ Ron asked, not looking up.

‘You know about Joanne. I guess it was my fault?’

‘It wasn't your fault. I'm glad you told me what she's like... Where’s Draco?’

‘I left him at the beach. He's so clueless.’ Hermione said looking at the freckles dotted on Ron's face.

‘What are you doing here?’ Ron sighed, glancing briefly at the sea.

‘Keeping you company?’ Hermione replied.

‘Don't do this to Draco. He was just being... nice? Well as nice as a Malfoy can get. He loves you, not Joanne. He couldn't care less about her. If anyone touched you he would kill them before I had a chance to say anything... If anyone touched you he would know and come barging in here to stop them. He loves you.’ Ron said, finally looking up at her, ‘and I hate that he loves you but you’re happy.’

Hermione was silent as she thought of what he said.

‘Why are you defending him?’ She whispered.

‘I want you to be happy,’ Ron stated, still looking at her, ‘go to him. He's waiting.’

‘Thank you, Ron.’ Hermione said, hugging him.

‘No problem, Hermione,’ Ron whispered, wanting to keep a hold of her but their time had passed.

A tear managed to find its way out of Hermione's eyes. She got up and walked outside into the sunshine and fresh air, determined to make things better with herself and Draco. Stress played a huge part in their relationship but she needed to sort that out before they got married.

She was happy with Draco, so very happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
620K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
724K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
117K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...