Chapter Twenty

‘Come on!’ Mrs Weasley shouted, gaining a lot of looks from the people in the airport as they ran.

Hermione, Harry, Ron, Draco, Ginny, Mrs Weasley, Mrs Granger and Narcissa all ran for the plane. Mr Weasley, Mr Granger, George and Percy would only come for the wedding, due to their work.

‘Here. You. Go.’ Mrs Weasley panted, slamming passports onto the desk in front of a lady who didn't know whether to be scared or amused at our red faces and blown back hair.

She worked fast, which Hermione was thankful for, saying they were just on time and then she let them on. Mrs Weasley ushered them onto the plane and the bags were put above them. Hermione sat in a seat next to Harry, who was talking with Ginny. Draco sat next to Hermione.

‘Ready?’ Draco asked, his eyes slightly red, as he held out a hand.

‘Ready,’ Hermione answered, taking his hand, ‘did you get any sleep?’

‘Well, no.’ Draco said, resting his head on her shoulder.

‘Well, we have nine hours to waste... what were you doing last night?’ Hermione asked.

‘Just having fun.’ Draco answered, ‘I'm tired.’     

‘Yeah, I can tell,’ Hermione said, slowly running her fingers through his blonde hair as the stewardess bustled past to check that everyone had their safety belts fastened.

He leaned his head back on the seat and closed his eyes, ‘besides you don't need to know what we do in my bachelor party.’

Hermione stared at him, speechless.

‘Right then, Malfoy.’ Hermione ripped her hand out of his and prodded him, making him jump in his seat. A couple next to them glanced over, whispering something as the plane started to move.

Draco chuckled, taking her hand again. Hermione slapped him on the arm, not letting him take hold of her hand.

‘Guys, even Ginny and I don't fight that much,’ Harry said, ‘and we are not the ones getting married.’

‘Yeah. But this is a joke, mate.’ Draco rolled his eyes, looking amused although Hermione knew he was slightly offended.

‘Yeah, we're just joking.’ Hermione said, kissing Draco's cheek as the plane started to lift in the air.

Hermione closed her eyes, feeling her heat beat increase. She then felt a hand take hold of hers and squeezed it thankfully, picturing Draco’s heart stopping smile.

---

‘This is your captain speaking. We have landed in Florida and the local time is 9:30 pm. In a few moments the doors will open.’ The captain said as people started to move, unbuckling their safety belts and eager to get their luggage.

‘It's night?’ Draco said, ‘I won't be able to get to sleep.’

Hermione raised an eyebrow since he had been sleeping the whole flight, which just made her wonder what he did last night. They took their bags and slowly made their way out of the plane, after tired looking people. They took an hour finding their suitcases. When they finally got all the bags, they took two taxis.

‘We'll meet you there!’ Hermione said as she climbed in a taxi with Draco, Harry and Ron.

They finally got to the hotel, after the awkward conversation with the taxi man. Hermione kept grinning at his American accent as Draco rolled his eyes. The hotel was huge and pretty beautiful. Inside, it was lit up and had comfy sofas to sit on in the hall, and to the right was a buffet restaurant.