Forever and Always ~A Justin...

By xojustnicole

Ashley McHenry and Justin Bieber Have been friends ever since they were three years old then when they turned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

8.5K 169 20
By xojustnicole

"The plane is crashing! Please stay calm everyone!" The pilot said over the P.A.

Justin immediately hugged me tight and I hugged him back as tight as I could. Tears started to stream down my face, I'm freakishly nervous right now.

"Everything's going to be alright babe, don't worry" Justin said sounding nervous.

"The plane is crashing nothing's going to be alright" I mumbled.

"Remember babe, when you're with me you're safe okay. We're all going to survive just think positive" Justin told as he hugged me tighter.

The plane crashed and we landed into the water. Thankfully every one of us can hold our breaths for a long time so that's a plus for us. We all swam towards the door of the plane and the guys opened it. We all got out of the plane and headed to the surface. When all of us were already floating we all saw a small island about 4 meters away from us.

"I think we should get some of our stuff beneath the plane you know, food and others" I told them.

"Touché" Kenny said.

I must have not informed you guys that the rest of the crew was with us, they were already inside the plane when we got in.

"So who can hold their breath for a long time" I said as I held my hand up.

The water beneath us wasn't really deep since we're near the land. Everyone held their hand up.

"So first we will all open the compartment and then we'll get all of our stuff. It isn't really dangerous down their knowing that the plane turned and the compartment is just beneath us right now" I told them.

We all swam towards the compartment and the boys opened it. We all got our luggage and headed towards the island not leaving any luggage in the compartment. When we were already on the island we set all of the bags together. We got all of the clothes and let it all dry. I got one of my bags where in I placed a lot of food.

"This bag is full of food and please guys don't waste it, this is probably everything we've got" I told them.

"I won't!" Chaz chanted.

"Oh! And please don't be a pig" I said glaring at Chaz.

"Fine!" he said jokingly.

We got some of the food from the other bags and placed it inside my bag. Justin and I went to the woods to look for some stuff that we could use to make our shelter for the moment. We saw some pieces of wood, so we got that. We walked further and saw a coconut tree. Some of its huge leaves fell down and we got that too. We walked farther but we didn't see anything that we could use, so we just went back.

When we got back everyone was sitting in a huge circle having Christian and Ryan G. entertain them.

"Hey guys, we're back" I said and their attentions went to me.

"Hey dad, can you please help us with these. You know since you're good at this stuff" Justin told his dad, Jeremy.

Jeremy gave us a nod and he stood up. We walked to the side and Jeremy did his thing. Jeremy formed a little but long house that would just cover us when we sleep at night. He also made a small room so that we could change in there.

"Thanks dad, you're the best" Justin chanted as he hugged his dad.

Jeremy went back to the others and Justin and I stayed.

"It's really a good thing that you guys didn't bring Jaxon and Jazzy along" I told him.

"Why is that?" he asked me.

"Because if you guys did then it would be hard on their part since they can't swim yet and besides we don't have enough food here, they will soon enough get hungry" I explained to him.

"You're right" he told me.

We both stood up and walked towards the others. They were all now bored to death. I saw my parents, my mom was leaning her head on my dad's shoulder while dad was leaning his head on my mom's head. Everyone is pretty much doing the same thing. I sighed, why did this have to happen to us? I guess to build our bonding to each other more. I'm a big follower of God. He's just so great, he would do some crazy stuff to humans that they probably won't like at first but in the end they would be happy about it because they did something new and they got to bond with their loved ones.

"Isn't it crazy" I said randomly.

"What is?" Justin asked.

"Isn't it crazy how God would do such things to us and at first we would question him why did he do such thing but in the end we gained something out of the thing that he doe, like you know this tragedy, in the end we would be closer to each other than we ever were" I told him.

"True and you know what I like most about you?" he told me with a smile.

"What?" I asked him with a questioned look.

"You're very observant and intelligent" he told me as he chuckled.

"Why thank you Mr. Bieber" I told him.

"You're Welcome Ms. McHenry" he replied with his genuine smile.

It's now night time and we just finished eating our sandwich. We are now in our pajamas and we're ready to sleep.

"Goodnight everyone" I said.

"Good night" they replied.

Justin and I laid beside each other. Justin let me lay my head on his cheat since we didn't have a pillow and because he knew that I couldn't sleep without a pillow.

"Thanks babe" I told him.

"It's no problem Boo" he told me.

"Goodnight" I said as I lifted my head and pecked hi lips.

"Goodnight" he replied as he wrapped his arms around me and we both drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment, like, vote and fan :DDD i know that this isn't the best chapter but I swear it will get better on the next one :D I hope you like it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...
335 13 13
Martisha copper rodriguez was friends with Justin Bieber since 8 years old found out more in the story
276K 6.7K 36
It’s been 5 years since they haven't met or talked. They were childhood best friends. An incident takes place which brings an end to their 17 year ol...
845K 4.1K 79
Just when Taylor,a normal teen girl that really isnt a fan of Justin Bieber,thought that having a Belieber best friend couldnt get worse. Her bestfri...