Oliviana

Від urbantai

Inspired by the story "Othello". Oliviana (Olivia) Taylor has it all. Being a senior in high school with her... Більше

Chapter 1 ..
Chapter 2 ..
Chapter 3 ..
Chapter 4 ..
Chapter 5 ..
Chapter 6 ..
Chapter 7 ..
Chapter 8 ..
Chapter 9 ..
Chapter 10 ..
Chapter 11 ..
Good Stories
Chapter 12..
Chapter 13 ..
Chapter 14..
Chapter 15 ..
Chapter 16 ..
Chapter 17 ..
Chapter 18 ..
Epilogue
New Story
Chill Out
Bonus Chapter I
Bonus Chapter II

Prologue

19.5K 994 56
Від urbantai

Machiavellian

Mach·i·a·El·li·an

ˌmakēəˈvelēən,ˌmäk-/
adjective
1.
cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics or in advancing one's career.

--

"How could you do this to me August!? I gave you everything and you go sleep with her!?" I cried watching him and my best friend lay in bed together.

August scoffed. "Don't play victim Olivia, you know damn fuckin well you was fuckin Chris behind my back."

I was confused. "Chris!?" I yelled. "Who told you that bullshit?"

He stood up and slid on his boxers. "It don't matta'."

"Yes it does. And the funny thing is, I found out that Chris is my blood cousin! You idiot! You two enjoy each other! I hate you August!" I yelled and looked over at my ex best friend.

"And you bitch!" I started. "This is not over!" I screamed as I sped walked out of August's bedroom.

August chased behind me apologizing, but I wasn't hearing it.

I was done with everyone. Tired of people betraying me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
Ghetto Від Penny ❤️

Романтика

332K 10.9K 33
Karmen was a girl who was damaged from her past, but as she got older she learned to forget about it and move on. That's until her long lost bestfrie...
Forced Love Від ✌️

Детективи / Трилер

447K 9.3K 23
To what extent would you do for love, Miranda, didn't believe in love. She still doesn't but her stalker does. She panics at the thought of someone w...
10.5M 201K 44
Shakayln Smith, a 26 year old lawyer, goes out one night in three years and finds herself pregnant by kingpin Khadarious Daniels who also happens to...