Undertale X Reader - Hiatus

By IcyDuelist

One shots (or parts) with Undertale characters! Cause LIFE! No media belongs to me unless specifically said I... More

Hello Readers!
Grillby X Reader: Part 1
Grillby X Reader Part 2
Muffet X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Washua X Reader
Asgore X Reader
Bob The Temmie X Reader
Shyren X Reader
Sans X Reader
Napstablook X Reader
Mettaton X Reader
Underswap Sans X OC Goldiebrine
UnderSwap Papyrus X Reader
A/N
Papyrus X Genocidal Reader
Sans X Genocidal Reader
I AM SO HAPPY! :D
Duska X Genocidal Reader
Royal Guards X Reader
Undyne X Genocidal Reader
Sans X Reader - Lemon
Sans X Papyrus
Gaster X Reader
Neko Sans x Reader - Part 1
(A/N)
Papyrus x Depressed Reader
Sans X Duska
Stephanie X Genocidal Reader
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Neko Sans X Reader - Part 2: Frozen Fur
Neko Sans X Reader - Part 2: Never Let Go
Sans X Papyrus
Sans X Depressed Reader
Sans x Injured Reader
A/N: Mini-Series Thing
Yandere Underswap Papyrus x Reader - Part 1
Yandere Underswap Papyrus x Reader - Part 2
Papyrus x Depressed Reader
Yandere Error Sans x Reader
UnderSwap Papyrus x Reader
Sans and Papyrus X Baby Reader
Sans and Papyrus x Baby Reader Part 2
Cheated On Reader x Sans
Sans x Depressed Reader
UnderFell Papyrus x UnderFell Sans
Sans x Reader - Present In A Bow

Yandere Flowey x Reader - Princess

6.6K 86 130
By IcyDuelist

Asked by Madamance

They requested a name so I decided to start doing names if ya want one with your requestIt may help with giving me an idea for the story too
Also lots of swearing :3
----------------------------

~~~~~Flowey~~~~~

| Save |

| Load |

| Continue |

| Reset |

It's been like that for who knows how long. Actually, I should know but I had run out of room on the back wall of my little cave to scratch down lines. I felt like I was in a prison... which is kinda true actually. I used to be a fucking Prince of an entire species of people but nooo, Chara had to kill herself then kill me while she was at it! But that's not all! Then she had to possess Frisk and kill me again! And again and again and again! 

"Urgh... fuck it... fuck the resets and fuck Cha-"

I stop when I hear a small thud from the other room. Oh great! They're here... It had better be Frisk this time or i'm... 

...

"Who am I kidding..? I won't do anything other then try and help her... again." 

I sigh and decide to just stay with the script, I wonder if i'll be met with a smile or a glare this route...

"U-Uh... h-hello..?"

".....UMMM!?"

WAIT WHAT!? Who the fuck is that!? As I look towards the voice I spot someone who definetly not Frisk nor Chara. They're not even wearing a striped sweater! We seem to look at each other for a stupid long amount of time. What the fuck is even happening!?

"Uh... you h-have a face so... can you talk..?"

..................

"OF COURSE I CAN TALK! Who the fuck are you!?"

She jumps at my voice, and possibly my morfed face, and I instantly regret the past five minutes of my horrible existence. I scared her, now I have to calm them down! I hate this timeline... I sigh and appear beside her leg and stretch my vines up to wrap around her arm which seems to scare her more. I quickly rest myself on her shoulder and sigh in relief that they haven't grabbed me by the stem and yanked me off.

"U-Uh..."

"Sorry, you caught me in a bad mood... I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower. You uh... got a name..?"

"...M-My name is (y/n)."

(y/n)'s been down here for a few months now and they've already made friends with everyone a whole two hours quicker then Frisk's time! Well he always disappeared somehow in a hallway in Waterfall, I could never follow him for some reason, so I guess that's why. Also this one didn't have a date with trashbag's naive brother, he stopped when I had grabbed my by the legs and held him upside down. (y/n)'s health was at one and he was about to kill her! Sure I got blasted in the face with that fucking trashbag's Blaster thingy but it was that or let the human die.

"heya kiddo. you got my note huh?"

"Bit hard not to when you tape it to my forehead."

I peek out from behind a tree to see smiley trashbag sitting down beside (y/n) and for the hundreth time I feel weird. Feeling is weird in itself as I am literally soulless but i'll deal with that later, they're talking and my thoughts are distracting me!

"... -angerou... care... he's not... -esets... -ther human... "

He's telling her about the Resets!? But what if she can use them you stupid bag of bones! They'll bring Chara back if they Reset you fucking-

"-MORON!"

They both turn towards me but i'm already gone, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck! Great job me, yelling insults at him while I try and hear their conversation! Urgh... 

"... Maybe I should go find her again..."

What the fuck is wrong with me!? Of course shooting 'Friendliness' pellets at that fucking fish was gonna piss her off! But she was talking about how how, apparently, rude she was to that fucking so called scientist even though she was just as rude!

"WHERE IS THAT STUPID LITTLE FLOWER!?"

Whhhhhhhhhhhy am I so dumb all of a sudden!? I know not to piss that scaly shit off but I just had to apparently! I can hear her gaining up on me and it's really hard to bury myself in the ground in Hotland.

"Flowey..? Quick, hide in my bag!"

She was right behind me. (y/n) was right behind me and she set off that feeling again. I quickly brush that whole problem aside and quickly pull myself into her open bag. She zips it up behind me and I can already feel myself getting tired from the lack of soil. 

"Hey punk! You see a yellow flower around here!?"

"In Hotlands..? I didn't think you guys had flowers that could survive the heat..."

Holy shit, she's saving me from being impaled. Sure it's happened a few times in other timelines before so she's actually just saving me a few hours of healing myself.

"Grr... you have my number, call me if you see one."

"Uh... sure Undyne. Good luck."

That... fucking feeling again! Except now it hurts a little... Does (y/n) have some kind of soul power like Determination that makes this feeling or something?

"Flowey..? Hello..?"

Oh, i'm planted again. I look up at (y/n)'s worried face and can't help but smile a little. 

"Thanks..."

"It's okay. You seem nice when you really want to be."

I can also be mean, cruel, sad, surprised ecetera. I've become a good actor.

"Just a warning, it's all an act. I'm soulless, I can't feel. So it's best you don't think like that."

I see her smile a little and hold out a hand. Grumbling a little I quickly wrap vines around her arm and sit on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the warning... Hey Flowey..?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you give me a nickname?"

I arch my stem around to look her right in the face with my eye brows furrowed. That request made less sense then how I could feel without a soul.

"Sans calls me kid or kiddo, Papyrus says Human, for Undyne it's punk and Alphys calls me Kohai-chan. She really likes anime... Anyway, they all have nicknames for me and we're good friends so maybe it'll help us."

A nickname for her..? I've never given someone a nickname before, well a nice one. Chara hated everything I threw at her when I was Asriel and Frisk never reacted to any of my insults. Maybe she would hang out with me more? The thought brought the feeling back, as well as thinking that I have to protect the feeling she's giving me. Somehow a memory of reading a book about a prince saving a princess comes to mind, she did just save me from a very mad fish. I don't notice the smile on my face, it's something that no one has seen in any timeline before.

"So, where we headed Princess?"

------------------------------------

Senpai  means an upperclassman, senior employee or other older person with whom you have dealings.

Kohai is the junior or lower person
THANK YOU GOOGLE

I hope it's good... >_>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 58
It's kind of a Sans x reader. I named the character. Oops. Welp, here we go! This has potential I promise. Just give it a chance. Please.
19.3K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...
30.9K 213 43
Just some Oneshots I made. Please go to "REQUESTS OPEN" and "REQUEST IDEAS" to request a story. All characters belong to Toby Fox.
260K 4.4K 79
well this is my first x reader book hope you guys like it i accept request