I'm Marcel not Mars (Narry Fa...

By MaytePerez07

Marcel Styles is the Nerd Of Mountain High, the bullied one. He's constantly bother by the jocks of the Schoo... More

I'm Marcel not Mars
Back to school
What did I do to deserve this?!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 9
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AN!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author Note!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 10

124 17 4
By MaytePerez07

Niall's P.O.V

My alarm clock went off at 6:00 a.m. I was really tired, I couldn't sleep well because the only thing in my mind was "what is Marcel going to do about the Louis thing?" I wish I could help him but, how? I can't come between his mother and Louis's father's engagement. That would be wrong.

I put those thoughts apart so I can start getting ready. I went to the  bathroom to take a shower and all the things you do in the bathroom. After my shower I went to my closet to see what I can find to wear. I decided I'll just put some black polo, a pair of dark blue jeans, and some black shoes.

When I was ready it was 7:20 p.m. already.I went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Baby, aren't you eating breakfast today?"- My mom asked me.

"No, mom, I'm not hungry"- I said.

"Okay hun, be safe"- she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I just waved to her before leaving. I needed to pick up Marcel. I went outside to my car. I started calling him when I was close to his house.

"Hey, Marcel"- I said through the phone.

"Hey, Ni "-he said. Ni? I like that.

"I'm outside your house "-I told him.

"WHAT?! but I'm not ready yet!"- he yelled. I had to pull the phone from my ear, I was too young to be deaf.

"Hurry up then "- I told him before hanging up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I waited outside for 10 minutes. Then I saw Marcel coming through the door.

"Don't do that again "-he said breathless.

"Do what?"- I said smirking and acting clueless.

"Call me when you were right outside my house"- he said giving me a death glare.

"Oops, sorry"- I said smiling.

"You know well you are not"- he said still giving me a dead glare.

I just laughed. "You're right "- I said driving to school.

It was 7:50 when we got to school.

"We got 10 minutes to get to class"- I said getting out of the car.

"I'll see you around "-he said before leaving.

I was walking to Geometry class when I saw Louis coming to my direction. Agh, what does he want now? I thought he was going to leave me alone already.

"Well, Hello there Nialler"- he said smirking.

"What do you want Louis?"- I asked frustrated.

"Just wanted to say hello to my good friend "- he said sarcastically.

"Oh please Louis, what the fuck do you want with me?"-I asked him, tired of his bullshit.

"I just wanted to tell you to watch your back good boy"- he said laughing before leaving.

What the fuck does that mean! This boy is fucking crazy. I pushed those thoughts away and started walking to geometry class again.

"You're late, Mr.Horan"- was the first thing my geometry teacher said.

I just kept walking.

"Detention after school, Mr. Horan "-she said putting a green paper on my desk.

"Detention after school, what else can go wrong?"-I whispered. I really didn't care if I had detention, but what about Marcel? Who would take him home? Fuck, this just keep getting worse and worse.

After class I went looking around for Marcel. Until I saw him in his locker.

"Hello there"- I said tapping his shoulder.

"Hey"-he said turning around and smiling.

"Umm I can't take you home today, I got detention "-I said.

"Why you got detention?"-he asked looking at me curiously.

"I was late to geometry class-" I said. I don't plan on telling him about what Louis said to me earlier. I don't want to worry him.

"Okay, it's okay. I'll just tell my mom to come and get me"- he said smiling.

I nodded and smiled. "Well got to go, I have art class right now "-I told him.

"Okay bye, see you at lunch"- he said.

********

The day went by fast. Now I'm going to the detention room. I looked to my paper to see the room number. "107." That was the room number.

When I got there I was surprised to find out I was the only one here except for Mr. Harrison, the detention teacher. 

"Hello, Mr Horan "- he said.

"Sup"- I said before seating down.

"You just need to be here for the 20 minutes you were late for class"-Mr. Harrison said.

"Okay"-I answered him emotionless.

The 20 minutes went by quickly. Now I was on my way home, it was 4 already.

"I'm home!"- I yelled when I got home. No one answered. I guess they're not here. I just went to my room to take a long shower.

I took a shower, and after my shower I put some sweat pants and a black Polo. It wouldn't kill to take a nap, I'm really tired. I went to my bed and fell sleep.

Vote/comment ツ

I need ideas for the next chapter,  If any of you guys give an idea I would dedicate that chapter to you.

love ya'll ♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
302K 12.4K 18
❝ nerd [noun] ; a person who does not conform to society's beliefs that all people should follow trends and do what their peers do. ❝ Marcel Styles i...
27.4K 578 51
Marcel was an outcast trying to get through school with the toughest kid around, Louis Tomlinson. When Addy starts interacting with Marcel, he first...
1.7M 36.2K 64
Marcel Styles is an intelligent, dorky, school smart, cute goodie two shoes. Louis Tomlinson is a rebellious, charismatic, street smart, hot captain...