Harry Potter X Reader LEMONS

By Gryffindork1001

Ever want to shag Harry in the locker room showers or mabey Draco in the astronomy tower. Mabey Neville has a... More

Harry Potter
Draco
Harry Potter
George Weasely
Ummmm What???? OOF
George Weasley pt2
Cedric

Harry And Draco

57.8K 506 1.1K
By Gryffindork1001

"Come on Draco. Just because you lost doesn't mean you can't party." You say attempting to pull your best Slytherin friend into the Gryffindor common room. He huffed and let you pull him in.

"You know they won't like me there." He sighs trying to reason with you. You shake your head as you pull him into the circle of the only people left awake. It was 12:00 and most had gone to bed. The only people who were still awake were part of the quidditch team, Luna, about 15 Gryffindors, and Fred and George who snuck in to Hogwarts through a secret tunnle which they refused to tell were it was. Anyway, you plopped yourself down next to Harry pulling Draco down next to you.

"You made it just in time, we were just about to play spin the bottle!" Ginny smiles. People spin and people kiss until it gets to Rons turn. He spins and everyone watches as it lands on Hermione who blushes. Ron smirks and fist pumps.

"Swe-!" He was cut off as Hermione pounced on him making his eyes widen before he closes them. A few second later they pull away smiling.

"Harry's turn." Ron says in a daze. Harry grabs the bottle and gives it a spin. Everybody's eyes are glued to the bottle as it spins around and around and around. Girls cross there fingers just hoping to get a small kiss from the boy while the boys watched to see who landed on. Everyone looked up to the person who the bottle pointed to. You stare back with a blush covering your cheeks. Harry smirks and grabs your cheeks before pulling you in making your eyes go wide before they close. Harry pulls away and smiles, his emerald green eyes shining with happiness.

"Your turn Malfoy." Harry says smiling at you. You here everyone gasp and look at the bottle. It pointed at you. Draco's eyes lit up before he enthusiastically grabbed you by the back of the neck and pulled your lips onto his, making you gasp. He slips his toung in making your eyes grow wider before finally fluttering close. He pulls away, a smirk playing on his lips that had a string of saliva from his to the small (brunette, blond, ginger,ex)'s lips. Harry was fuming. It looked as if he ate one of the jelly beans to make steam come out of his ears. You blush and smile as people continue with the game. People quickly got bored and so they moved on to another game. Never have I ever... with a twist.

"Never have I ever fucked in a classroom." Dean Thomas says. Lavender downs one making people role their eyes knowingly. She looked around before shrugging.

"What?" She asked to which they groaned. You smirk and pay attention to innocent little Neville.

"Never have I ever had a three some." He says. Fred, George,and you down a shot smirking at eachother. Luna smiles dreamily.

"Never have I ever.... gave a lap dance." She ponders before smiling brightly. Hermione blushes and downs a shot. Rons eyes widen.

"To who? With who! Why!" Ron stresses. Hermione smiles shyly before mumbling a name. Ron freezes.

"What did she says mate?" Seamus asks. Ron gulps.

"She said Rodger Davis." He whimpers stiffly making us all burst into laughter.

"Okay okay. Never have I ever got off in class." Seamus says wiping away a tear. Fred, George, Hermione, Harry, Draco, and you gulp down another shot. Alcohol is easily stomached by you. You smirk.

"Might want to switch to something else before Granger over here gets a little to tipsy." Draco smirks making us laugh.

"Truth or dare?" Ginny questions. We all say yeah and continue. Before we start you quickly stop them.

"Wait wait wait. How bout Truth, Dare, .......... or strip. You pick either truth or dare but if you don't want to answer or do it you can strip." You say making everyone nod in agree ment.

"Ginny Truth or Dare." Hermione smirks. Ginny smirks back.

"Dare."

"I dare you to snog Luna." Hermione says smirking to which Ginny shrugs and roughly grabs Luna by the chin and kissing her. They both pull away smirking triumphantly.

"Dean truth or dare." Ginny asks the scowling male. He huffs and crosses his arms.

"Truth." He sighs.

"Hmm. Have you ever had a dirty thought about a friend's mum?" She asks. Dean ignores the question and rips off his shirt. Lavender stares at his chest smiling and blushing.

"Y/n truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare."

"Okay pick a guy in this room." Dean says looking at them all.

"Harry." You answer simply. Dean motions you over to him. You walk up and he leans in to whisper.

"Go upstairs and put on your best undergarments then come back down and give Harry a lap dance." Dean smirks. You knew you had to do it. You weren't wearing a bra underneath your baggy shirt and was wearing a thong underneath your shorts. It couldn't be that bad right. Wrong very wrong. You found a very very very revealing set of lingerie in your drawers not realizing that you ever had them.

Hurrying, you put everything on and look at yourself in the mirror. You can't believe your actually doing this. Opening the girls door you pop your head and cough. Dean glances up and smirks.

"Come on out Y/n." He says. Everybody looks up to your head and try to find out what Dean made you do. You blush brightly before slowly walking out of the door and down the stairs. You can hear the sharp take of breath from the people in the circle.

"Woah Woah Woah! What's with the Slytherin gear?" Ron says looking me up and down. I blush seeing as I'm in a thong and a bra that leave part of my nipples peaking out. The twins smirked.

"I do belive that was our doing Ron." Fred smirks. Rons eyes go wide.

"You got her those. When!" He howls. The twins smirked.

"We got her them for Christmas seeing as we looked through her bags to find no thongs or excitment." George shruggs before Fred nudges her.

"But we did find toys. A emerald and silver vibrator and a red and gold dildo that seems to vibrate to. Oh and-" I quickly cover Fred's mouth before covering George's just to be sure.

"Okay that's enough talk about those. An adult shop opened in an ally near their shop so they went there." I finish, taking my hands off their mouths. They smile and nod.

"She was so embarrassed. Her face was brighter then our hair!" Fred exclaimed as George nodded.

"To bad mum came down stairs as she opened it. We got a smack to the back of the head for that." George sighs.

"But we got her more for her birthday next week, even worse then these." Fred smiles. My face drops. What.

"One of the sets have a toy Biltmore inside Oh and we got you more toys." George smiled. I blushed brightly and facepalmed.

"Looks good on you L/n. Maybe you should model your birthday ones for me when you get them." Draco smirks with a wink. I blush even brighter as Harry glares at the blonde.

"Or she could not." Harry snarls.

"Now what Dean?" You asks shyly feeling all eyes on you. Draco looked like a dog, practically drooling at the sight of you. Dean smirks and taps his head.

"Give Harry here a lap dance." You blush even harder knowing Harry was doing the same. Sighing you walk over.

"I need music." I say asking Dean smile.

"That's the spirit. Now what song would you like?" He asks.

"Bad Dog by Neon Hitch." You say. He nods and ready the music. The music starts and you begin to sway your hips starring at Harry who was blushing like mad.

I Just Found Out That I'm Fuckin' With A Bad Dog
But The Beast In Me, She Know How To Train A Bad Dog
Woof! Like A Bad Dog
Sit! And Be A Good Dog
Or Imma' Put You Down Bang! Bang!
Like A Bad Dog

You sit down with your legs spread on Harry's lap, rolling your hips and playing with your hair before slipping off and behind him. Leaning close to his neck you play with his tie breathing on his neck and singing lightly.

Ooooouah! I'm Breathin On Your Skin
Ooooouah! Oh-Oh-Oh
Ooooouah! You Feel Me Closin' In
Ooooouah! Oh-Oh-Oh

Slipping back in front of him you sit on the floor, your head close to his jean covered crotch. You kiss up his thighs getting teasingly close before backing off and making him hiss. You drag a hand along his chest before sitting on his lap facing Dean. You rub your barely clothed crotch on his making him bite his lip to prevent the moan from escaping his lips.

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog

Turning in his lap, you nip at his neck and roll your hips making him throw his head back. Standing up, you keep leaning towards him. Your fingers keep a clasp on his chin, your lips coming close to touching his own but don't as you stand up fully.

If You Want A Leash, Tie You Up, Like A Bad Dog
Taste Me On Your Teeth, When You Bite Like A Bad Dog
Woof! Like A Bad Dog
Beg! And Be A Good Dog
Or Imma' Put You Down Bang! Bang!
Like A Mad Dog

Strutting closer, you lean over him making him get a face full of your breast. Oh how he wanted to reach up and grab them. How he wanted to suck on the globe as you screamed his name and gripped his hair. But he didn't. He restrained himself as they bounced in front of his face, his pants becoming more and more tight with each bounce. You leaned even closer making his face go right into your breast and giving him a motorboat. Pulling away you smirk and turn your back towards him.

Ooooouah! I'm Breathin On Your Skin
Ooooouah! Oh-Oh-Oh
Ooooouah! You Feel Me Closin' In
Ooooouah! Oh-Oh-Oh

Bending over, you feel his hands grab your ass that had been in his face. He smirks as he sees you bite your lips and shudder before standing up.

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog

You sit down again and bring your face close to his ear and begin to nip at it. He grabs your ass again as you bounce on his lap. You begin to place feather like kisses down the side of his neck until stopping at his sweet spot. He had shuddered when you placed your soft lips on his sensitive skin.

"Y-y/n." He lightly moans making you smirk. Lightly you suck on it smirking as a small moan only you had heard comes out of his mouth. You still bounce before pulling away from his neck.

Revenge Is Sweet, Like Licorice
I Poison You With Just A Kiss
A Kiss, A Kiss, Your Just An Animal That I Caught!
Your Hands Are Tied, I Got My Wish
Now Say Your Prayer Coz This Is It
Is It, Is It...

You connect your lips,grinding into his lap and making him groan. Your hands play with his hair as you rock your hips against his bucking ones as he groaned. You pull away from his lips smirking and looking at him with a half lidded gaze that made him even more horney than he already was.

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog

Slowly, you slide down before coming face to face with his clothed crotch again. You rub his thighs and place small kisses on them as he bites his lip. You look up as the end came and placed a kiss on his clothed dick making him suck in a breath and shudder. Smirking you stand up and walk over to Hermione. You sit down beside her and chat as truths and dares pass.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Ginny asks glaring at you. The red head didn't like you because of your close relationship with Harry. In fact the pureblood despised you.

"Sit on Draco's lap for the rest of the game." She says. You shrug and get up. You sit down on the blonds lap and look around the circle. You can feel his erection pressing against your ass.

"Dean truth or dare?" You ask. He ponders for a moment before looking at you again.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Ginny." You say. The red head whore acts like she's grossed out but puckers her lips. Dean looks at her and shudders before stripping off his pants. He looks up again with a straight face.

"Draco truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smirks. Dean smirks back.

"Pick 9 people." He says. Draco eyes Dean before looking around the circle.

"Y/n, Potty, Weasel, Know it all, Looney, Longbottom, Weasel Dumb and Weasel Dumber, and Weaselette." He says. We sit there as Dean smirks.

"Strip and run through out the castle. You have to be out for an hour before being allowed back in the common room." Dean says.

"Oh and the only way you can all get out is if Draco here strips off a piece of clothing." Dean smirks knowing Draco only had his boxers left. Draco glanced around nervously before looking at Dean.

"Well you heard the man strip." Draco says making our eyes go wide. Ginny's cloths were off in a matter of seconds as she looked around the room with a seductive smirk. Groaning you take off the clothing you had and throw it at Dean's head before covering up your private areas. Luna stayed calm as she stripped and the twins were not shy at all as they stood next to each other, their members standing tall. But it didn't surprise you anyway. Neville slowly and shyly peeled off clothing as Hermione started to unzip her skirt. Ron stood there covering his areas with a bright red blush, that matched his pubes, covering his whole face as Harry ripped off his shirt. Draco looked up at you blushing as he stepped out of his boxers. You felt yourself getting hotter at the sight of his rock hard member. You turned away and walked toward the portrait. Swinging it open you step out, hearing the sound of feet following you . We all stood outside and stared inside as Dean waved goodbye, the portrait slamming shut. We all awkwardly stood around before hearing feet coming down the hall. We all quickly ran down steps hearing the footsteps follow. Ron made a quick decision and pushed his bimbo of a sister before taking of quickly we run down the hall, finding an unlocked classroom and going inside. Peeking out the crack we watched everything go down.

"Miss Weasley! I did not expect this kind of behavior from you. I must contact your mother and escort you back to the common room. As you head of house I am disappointed in you. You have 3 months detention." McGonagall's strict voice echoed in the hall. The sound of foot steps faded and everyone rubs out of the classroom. Quickly we run through out the school , avoiding prefects and professors. We stop around the Slytherin entrance. Neville brought his wrist close to his face.

"We've got 38 more minutes. I say we split up that way we have less of a chance of getting caught." He says and we all get in groups and head off. You got left with Harry and Draco.

"Poor Draco got dragged to that party by the muddblood. I don't get why he let her take him. My poor Dracky." The snobbish voice of the pug faced Pansy echoed through the hall. Draco tenced and pulled Harry and you into a stray classroom. His hard on rubbed onto your ass making you bite your lip in order not to let out a moan.

Y/n's POV

A small whimper escaped my lips. Silently I casted a silencing charm on the room before turning around in Draco's arms. I grab the back of his head and smash my lips into his. He sat down on a desk before pulling me into his lap. I grinded onto his member, small moans muffled by Draco's tounge in my mouth. His hands rubbed my ass as he pulled back abit, biting my lower lip. I gasped as a hand cups my breast and twisted my nipples. Draco smirked and looked behind me.

"Dont tell me you forgot about me Y/n. How could you forget about me?" Harry's hot breath blew onto my ear sending a small shiver through my body. Leaning my head back I kiss Harry as Draco continues to grind. I feel one of Draco's hands drag itself down my stomach and towards my soaking core. His finger dips inside me making a shakey moan escape my throat. Harry peppered kisses along my neck, stoping to nip and suck. I throw my head back as Draco adds two more fingers, thrusting them in with no mercy as his thumb rubbed circles on my clit. My back arches and Harry keeps kissing my neck, reaching his arms around me and groping my breasts. Draco curled his fingers with a smirk and pulled them out making me yell out. He thrusts them in fast making me cry out and grab Dracos dick. He let's out a low moan and pushes me down. I sit on my knees as Draco's dick points at my face. I smirk and drag my tounge across the slit making him his. Harry grabs my hips and makes me get on my hands and knees. I take Draco's tip in my mouth, swirling my tounge around it as his hands flew down to wrap his fingers in my hair. He let out strangled groans and I liked up his shaft before taking him into my mouth, teasingly slow. I moan onto his dick as Harry blows onto my womanhood, making Draco grunt. He becomes impatient with my teasing and pushes my head down his shafts making me gag abit but I continue to deep throat him, looking up at him while doing so. I moaned and bobbed my head as Harry licked across my folds, his toung teasing my entrance. Draco growled as I bobbed my head, moaning from Harry's tounge. I can feel Harry smirk as he kisses up to my clit, taking the bundle of nerves in his lips and giving in a light suck. I Bob my head faster on Draco's wand as Harry sucks harder, adding his fingers to my dripping pussy. I hollow out my checks and suck harder on Draco's dick, trying to pleasure the boy as another boy pleasures me. I moan loudly and feel the damn break as Harry rubbed my clit with his thumb and ate me out. I came in his mouth, shaking and moaning as he liked my pussy clean. I sent Draco over the edge making him push my head farther down his wand as he came in my throat. He yelled out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck y/n! Fuck yes baby!" He screamed. I pull away from his dick, a line of saliva the only thing connecting me to the rod of pleasure. Harry sits on the table next to Draco, a smirk playing on his lips as he patted his lap.

"Come sit on my lap would you." He groans. I stand up and sit myself facing him, my dripping core above his wand. He smirks as he grabs my hips, slamming me down onto his thick rod and filling me. I scream in pleasure, my arms wrapping around his chest. I feel somthing poking my back entrance before pushing into me. I wince abit and the thick wand entering my untouched back door. They begin to pump into me, pleasure overwhelming my senses as they grunted and moaned. I dragged my nails along Harry's back, my mouth spewing mews and moans.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck me Harry! Fuck me harder! Dr-Draco! OH FUCK YES! Please! Harder! Faster!" I begged them, my begs being approved seconds later when they slammed there dicks into mine. I let out a gasp and lean foward, kissing Harry hard. Draco bites my earlobe making me moan into the kiss.

"Moan your masters names. Come on Y/n." He whispers making me moan softly. My head falls back onto his shoulder.

"Oh fuck! Draco! Harry!" I scream as I tighten around them. Harry grunts and pounds into me faster as Draco grips my ass, forcing his big hard dick into my small hole at an incredible speed.

"Fuck Y/n your so tight!" Harry groans as I pant and moan. Harry pulls out of me. Draco pulls out and lays down on the table. I crawl over to him and lower myself onto him, both of us moaning as he filled me. Harry hovered over me and put his dick in my ass. They both begain to pound into me, Draco's hips thrusting up while Harry's thrusted foward.

"Fuck yes! Y/n your so fucking tight!" Draco smirks as he grunted and groaned, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the room.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Fuck my pussy Draco! Fuck it harder please!" I yell as he begins to thrust faster. I feel Harry pick up the pace, his hand creeping down to my clit. He rubbed it fiercely making me cry out, my head falling back onto his shoulder. I tilted my head and kissed him. I could feel heat pooling inside me, slowly letting go. Draco reached up and grabbed both my breasts in his hands, pinching my nipples. I moan into Harry's mouth as he harshly rubs my clit, my climax coming fast. Harry kisses down my neck before going to my ear.

"Come on Y/n. Fucking cum for us! Oh fuck yes come on babe! Cum for us!" Harry moans, his fingers getting rougher. I moan and grab his raven locks as Draco and him send me over the edge.

"OH DRACO! FUCK YES HARRY OH FUCK!" I scream as I clench around Draco, the damn breaking. He growls before thrusting into me one last time hard, his seed shooting into me. I gasp and moan as Harry cums in my ass with a yell.

"OH FUCK Y/N!" He yells, his dick pounding into me as he cums. He pulls away from me and we wait to calm down. My legs wobble as I stand up, getting ready to run back to the common room. We look at eachother and nod before sprinting for the common room. We stand in front of the painting, panting. The fat lady looks at us in fright. We turn and see Hermione and Ron run up to us, their hair all frizzy and messy. I smirk and nudge Hermione as she just blushes. Harry says the password and we go in, finding Neville and Luna. Hermione and I sit in a corner.

"So you and Ron huh? So what was it like? Did he serve?" I ask. She blushes and looks down.

"Y-yeah he was definitely good. He was surprisingly gentle until I asked him to be rough. I was more of the dom." She laughs.

"What about you, Harry and Draco?" Hermione asks. I blush.

"Harry was surprisingly rough but I liked that while Draco was obviously rough but surprisingly less then Harry. I was total sub in that." I laugh to which she laughs. The twins walk in the common room as Hermione go's upstairs. They see me and smile, walking over.

"So how was it?" They both ask. I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah I'm not talking to you two about it." I say turning away. I gasp and jump as I feel them slap my ass before each grabbing a cheek.

"Well were always open if you guys don't work out." They say as I turn around. I just laugh and shake my head.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks." I laugh. They laugh two before I turn and go upstairs. I snuggle into my bed, still sore from tonight. Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.3K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...