Not An Option

By Lovin_yu

16 year old Marica was your average teenage girl looking for "the one". Never did she think he would come so... More

prologue
4 months ago
Shania
Today
got em
oops....
bumps
not
Monday
feeling ha
mine
down
tried it.
mama
not the one
admit one
biiiitch
wow
sister sister
sheesh
change.
i promise
damn
tired
done
friends ☺
exit

back at it

4 0 0
By Lovin_yu

I was on my way up to the kitchen to help clean and set up for this party that would be coming soon and I was shocked to see my best friend here. He was here with a girl and a baby.

" wassup best" Jojo said hugging me.
" yoooo hey I ain seen ya in a minute who this be?" I smiled but the girl didn't.

" oh this my sister best friend I was dropping em off but I remembered you said you worked here so I came to speak"

The girl rolled her eyes and me and him continued to talk and I acted like I didn't notice I kept smiling just being petty as always.

" well when you free I'd like to take you out one day..." He said putting his head down. That bothered me I feel like when you ask me something you should always look me in the eye.

" well I'm not off until next Sunday basically Because you know school, dance, so yeah but just text me" I said walking away leaving him to stare.

Today was going so good for me man I swear no drama whatsoever I was so proud man. I washed the tables off and decorated six tables in pink and white cloths since it was a girls party I believe she was turning 8 but this not my party so I won't really be up here.

"Yo thanks so much love I thought I would have no help" Anna said hugging me.

"Yeah no prob but what you mean no help ain Jeremy, kyle, and aaliyah helping?" I said looking confused because I was not about to be up here entertaining noooo way my party ended a hour ago.

" Jeremy ain coming in his mom in the hospital , aaliyah running Late it was a wreck and she on the bus" she said holding her head.

" well y'all gotta good hour so y'all should be fine but if not I guess I can make something work because we all have tooken slots and we busy today" I said throwing away a balloon I popped.

"I see but thanks" she said

Lemme hurry my ass to my damn counter.

NIA POV

It is so boring not being with my best friend man all she does is work, sleep, dance, and go to school we barely talk anymore. Whaaaaat the fuck is going on I thought as I scrolled on Facebook and seen Nishad posting stuff on Facebook about fighting.

Me: wtf going on

Nishad Hills: that nigga dycarai got me fucked up

I shook my head and hoped it wouldn't bother my best friend at work she was doing so good man she ain called me with no drama today usually she does.

" you talked to Rica today?" Her mama asked me leaving for work.

" nope not since she left"

" I guess she having a good day but I'll see you when I get home i love you but if not make sure my house locked, nothing is on except a couple lights and josh may be home tonight I don't know but if he does can you try and wait til Zayy get here to leave?"

" yes ma'am I love you too" I smiled. I loved ma man she was really a second mother she made sure I was always straight.

I forgot nobody came to get that girl phone. I picked it up and to my surprise I seen her and dycarai had a past I don't know whether I should be worried or mind my business.

Her: well it is what it is thats my best friend so

Him: well I love y'all both I just can't keep hiding this shit and you doing crazy shit why you shoot Rica?

Her: because she hurt my best friend by taking our man dycarai you have to choose out of us 3

I was confused as hell man I must've missed the convo last night...oh yeah I did I was shell as hell. I wonder if my best friend know.

RICA POV

This pizza was so good man It was 4:30 and I finally got a break. I was scrolling through pictures on my phone and see the video of me and dycarai kissing I missed him a little so I unblocked his number, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram. He seemed to be doing just fine without me and I was proud...he still didn't have a job so I clearly did right leaving him alone.

" aye Rica we gotta shorten it 15 its too busy" jaden yelled at me. I started to throw my phone because I was so tired man but these paychecks would be lovely for us all.

I finished my last slice of pizza and cherry fanta and went to the bathroom to make sure I still looked presentable and not too tired. I looked good man.

Mommy☺💪💅😘😣 I love you have a good day princess

Me: I love you and same to you quern😘 sorry I didn't speak before I left I was running late ....

I loved my mom so much man.

Mommy☺💪💅😘😣 lol it's okay nia was there and she looking for you.

I rolled my eyes she was annoying man but gotta love her. I walked to the concession stand and helped take orders. This birthday party was going good and it was a fine ass boy looking at me the whole time. I was trying to not smile back but he looked so good man. All I thought about was money, dance, and school so them slugs ain getting to me no more I continued helping these little kids pick the best ice cream.

"My sister wanna god damn strawberry shortcake" the cute boy said and I mugged him.

" hey boo what you want?" I asked her being petty because I was still a little confused on who he was talking to.

" I just told you what she wanted mean ass" he said

I gave the little girl her ice cream and he was still standing here... Like nigga bye damn.

" sooo you don't see me here?" He asked

" oh sorry what may I get for you?" I rolled my eyes.

" I wanna have you but that's too much of a risk so can I just get a fudge bar that's similar" he bit his lip and I laughed hard as hell.

" here you go" I gave him the ice cream but he gave me $50 and I was tempted to take it but on the job I can't just take that unless its a tip and this ain my party so. He just looked at me and went back to the party.

" mhnm you better stop" anna said taking the cake to a table.

What the hell she talking about I'm chilling... I walked back down stairs to help on the main floor its 5:00 and I had a couple announcements to make.

" if you're here to celebrate daniya's 8th birthday party you must return back to the top floor in the next two minutes" I gave it five minutes before my next announcement

" good evening it is now 5:10 pm and all moon jam centers will be closing in fifty minutes all moon jam centers will be closing in fifty minutes."

" all laser tag members the next round will begin in 6 minutes all laser tag members the next round will begin in 6 minutes. Also the ultimate tag team quest will begin at 6:00 pm for all laser tag members ages 13 and up ages 13 and up. "

After those announcements I waited on Jaylen to give the go on the rock climb to set the next four kids up I was really going to be tired in the morning at school but its worth it.

" ding ding ding" I heard the bell on the desk ringing and I looked and seen this same annoying fine ass nigga ringing the shit. I rolled my eyes and walked over.

"Yes sir?" I said with a welcoming smile.

" I'm tryna get in that ultimate tag team quest how much is it for 4 people"?

" long as they are 13 and older it is $20...is that it"? I said looking him in the eye. He had the cutest brown eyes and a pretty ass smile for a brown skin boy which all made his fade look good. I'm assuming he a trap nigga.

" yeah besides you" he said handing me a $50 dollar bill.

" well if I could talk to you I would but right now im working so 30 flat is your change and at 6 just bring your team and you're set" I said.

" maaan ight what school you go to?"

" west Charlotte...wby"

He walked away and I guess he didn't wanna talk to anyone from there I just continued to do my job and prepare for this 6:00 rush.

DYCARAI POV

" Wassup nigga you been missing ain ya" this nigga said as I gave him a dime.

" yeah I know been trying to better myself" I said dapping him up and I seen the feds ride down the street. That was the third car in fifteen minutes I had to dip. I walked to the side of the store and seen my nigga quez running so I took off.

" man what the fuck you running for" I said as we ran.

" the police hot as hell they got that house three doors down from ya crib and somebody snitching" he said.

I stopped running and just thought about who it could be and why I wasn't getting a break from all this. The only nigga that fucked with them off and on was Jeremy and he talk too much man had to be him so me and my young niggas probably was next. I took out my phone and called aj it went to voicemail.

" bruh why the fuck you run to the store and not the opposite direction?" I yelled at his stupid ass.

" nigga what difference does it make its hot as hell all ends coming in the hood the fuck" he yelled back and I just shook my head.

" yo lemme call poncho I'm going to my bitch house to lay low" I said dialing khalaya number.

"What you mean...my mama here and she not gon..." I hung up I wasn't tryna hear that shit I called Rica forgetting she was at work but she did answer and say I could go to her house.

I got to Rica house and nia was here waiting on her ride. She was looking at me funny as hell so I went to Rica room and layed down. Here come her ass still looking.

" what bruh damn aggravating the hell out me" I yelled

" nigga you whole live ain shit you fucking 2 other girls and they best friends wait til I tell my bit..." She mumbled

" man rica already know wassup, yeah I fuck with khalaya but that's nothing after what she just did to me, Briana is just a sick bitch she shot Rica , and Rica you know I love her man I didn't mean for all this to happen." I said putting my head in my hands I wanted to just break down but I couldn't I just couldn't not here not right now.

" I don't see you loving her I see you hurting her and the other two do you ever think of them when you do shit" she said mad as hell leaving.

I just sat on Rica bed and went into my thoughts.

NIA POV

Minck😘💪👭💁😊: dycarai should be on his way there he said he needed a place to relax....

Me: girl he here already...time you get off?

She didn't text me back so I'm guessing she was busy and I guess I'll just wait for her.

" why are you still here?" Rica Lil brother josh asked me as he came in the house pulling a suitcase.

" because I am josh" I said back watching tv and answering the phone for Shawn.

Dycarai came and sat down on the couch across from me and he was on the phone... He sounded like he was mad and putting somebody in they place. He looked at me and hung up and said stupid ass hoes. I laughed hard as hell because he never will change and this is why my best friend didn't want him anymore.

"What the fuck so funny nigga?" He asked me and I ignored him. He left and went to the play the game with josh... They had a great bond I promise and if anything happened to either one of them I believe they'd both cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.3K 38
Marinette is 18 years old and is her Senior year of highschool. Her life was alright she had Friends and A Stepmom who she couldn't stand. What happe...
1.5K 45 11
BF was in his second year of high school. To be honest, he never thought he'd find love. He never believed much in himself. But that all changed when...
15.4K 679 52
Ariana a 16 year old girl meets the man of her dream but will the happiness last
15.4K 290 17
Chloe Lukasiak is eighteen years old. She goes to school just like everyone. Chloe isn't the popular type of girl. She's shy and innocent, but beyond...