Not An Option

Par Lovin_yu

16 year old Marica was your average teenage girl looking for "the one". Never did she think he would come so... Plus

prologue
4 months ago
Shania
Today
got em
oops....
bumps
not
Monday
feeling ha
down
tried it.
mama
not the one
admit one
biiiitch
back at it
wow
sister sister
sheesh
change.
i promise
damn
tired
done
friends ☺
exit

mine

8 0 0
Par Lovin_yu

DYCARAI POV

I walked into the omni and seen Rica on her phone smiling so I got mad. I walked up and tried to grab it but she just gripped it and got mad. I forgot how mean she is.

  " hey baby" I smiled

" hey baby my ass" she mocked me with her cute ass attitude.

We not together but we may as well be together she already stealing my time from the streets. I mean really  when im not talking to her I'm sleep, or doing school work. I been missing out on a lot of money but I'll get back to it soon.

  " why you smiling so hard" I asked Rica as she stood up and bout stuck the fuck outta me.

  " why you grabbing shit that don't belong to you" she snapped and sat down next to me pulling out some chips.

I snatched them shits and ate a hot cheeto them shits was stale as hell I threw em away and she was standing up looking like a baby. She left her phone sitting down so I made a quick plan.

   " why you throw em away" she asked as I sat down

  " cause they was stale as hell man" I said and she laughed

  " shouldn't try to eat everything you see" she said and I looked at her pussy and licked my lips. She smacked her teeth and sat down.

My phone vibrated so I gave hers back and it was khalaya and I never cleared her name so I knew some shit was finna happen.

   Wifey😜😌😍💦: home

I never texted her back and I felt bad for even bout to put Rica through this shit again.

   " come on let's walk to the store" Rica said to me and nia. 

   NIA POV

I hate third wheeling man but with these two it was even worse. They act just alike. They already faught two times on the way to the store because dycarai was talking to some girl, and rica said she wanted a new nigga so he choked her and they faught....in the parking lot tho I was embarrassed as hell.  I was texting deshawn why they was talking about something and hugging and shit...

   Aggy😜😌😘: wyd

   Me: waiting on my best friend ...wyd
  Aggy😜😌😘: nothing I'm bored I think I'm finna go hoop

I rolled my eyes and sat on some stairs outside the JROTC building and played the Sims on my phone. He always hooping I'm starting to wonder if he messing around.

  RICA POV

" I'm finna go home"  dycarai said walking away

I just looked like baby nooo don't leave me but that's what girlfriends do and I'm not one of those so I just said no.

" noooo come here please" I said with a baby voice

" man stop playing then" he said

" can I see your phone" I smiled and his eyes got big so I knew something was in it which made me really want it.

" man why?" He said pulling out my grip of his waist

" shit never mind bye go home"  I said walking towards the school

" nooo bruh chill come here you can look you just might be hurt because it's old stuff in here I ain delete and I been meaning too" he said softly handing me his phone.

Well of course he had a bitch in there named wifey😜😌😍💦 so he said that was the khalaya girl and that he was gonna clear her name. I rolled my eyes and gave his phone back and he kissed my hand and said he promise he was going too and he deleted the pictures of them he had in his phone.

  " Ric ma on the way" nia yelled crossed the lot and I sighed

I looked at dycarai and he gave me a big hug and said bye.  I didn't wanna leave him because being with him felt so right but shit I'll see him tomorrow. I walked to nia and she was being lame

  " I seen y'all kissing" she said knowing she was soooo right

  " ain nobody even kiss the hell you talking bout" I said walking pass her seeing Zaire and his girlfriend.

Zaire was my old best friend but we fell off because he was crushing on me but was doing me wrong. He was always my friend in class and shit but whenever his girlfriend came around he wanted us to be "strangers" but I ain fuck with that so I just told him we could be friends. His bitch ain like me anyway and I didn't care because a lot of girls didn't like me at this wack ass school over niggas they claim were theirs.

" wassup ugly" I said hugging zaire just to be petty and nia was laughing clowning his ass too.

" wassup...that's your boyfriend right there?" He asked pointing at dycarai walk down the street.

" no just a friend why wassup?" I said mugging his girlfriend who was looking me up and down.

  " just asking but what y'all finna do?" He asked

" bout to leave before Rica knock her ass out because she looking to damn hard for no reason" nia said towards his girlfriend and she just looked.

I laughed and walked off...man she wrong for putting all that mascara on with them thick ass glasses, and her eye brows was not cute whoever drew them need to stop.... And she looking me up and down...
* yeah that's my main one that's my main one she up in vip with me right now* my phone rung and I answered for my sister

  " yeah" I said hearing Leanna cry in the background.

   " I'm finna come get you where you at?" She said sounding tired and annoyed. I was debating on if I wanted to be like her or not.

  " at school finna be on my way home...why you coming to get me? And why she crying like that?"

  " damn don't worry about all that just call me when you get to mama house" she hung up. I rolled my eyes.
* lil stupid ass bitch I ain fucking with you* my phone rang again but it was josh I ignored it.

He called right back so I answered...

   " what you keep calling me for?" I said with a attitude.

  " I need somebody to talk to and I know you'll listen and tell me something good to do" he said sounding sad and hurt. Its kinda funny how the one that hurt me most always comes back...but I listened

" Rica I just don't know what to do I feel like giving up on everything life, hooping, school, just anything period. Nobody wanna fuck with me unless I got something, I lost what I loved the most due to my pride which was you and I don't want you feeling sorry for me I just need some advice."

I just looked shocked because I didn't know what to say I never heard him talk this way before and I promise I never wanted to again I hate a soft nigga.

" josh just chill out with all that like I always told you everybody ain ya friend and everybody ain starve with ya. You know we all struggle in a different way but never should you let that bring you down because that's what makes weak minded stronger and you're not weak minded and we both know that. Hooping ain for everyone so  let that go you not missing out on anything just be a coach, school nigga you need that and if you don't graduate we squaring the fuck up and I'm sooo serious right now. But just know that I still love you man and if you don't feel any better text me but I gotta go." I said hanging up as nia mom pulled up.

I hated hearing niggas down and it put me down. But I swear if one more person called me with some bullshit I was cutting my phone off real shit I am not a therapist.

  DYCARAI POV

I was listening to chief keef waiting on Rica to inbox me back after I sent her the screenshot of me clearing khalaya name...I think im catching feelings but it's waaaay to early for all that we just started talking last friday. I just like how she make me feel special and not that arguing type of female. She was lowkey another me. My phone vibrated and the smile I had faded away here go this annoying bitch.

    Làyà Baby: why you clear my name?
    Làyà Baby cleared your nickname

I just shoook my head because I know for a fact I was gonna end up back with khalaya but just not now because this arguing shit is really lame. I called her and made up a quick lie to make her feel special.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.6K 1.2K 56
At the age of 16 heading to college. This is a huge step for Lex. After finally settling in will an unexpected visit home ruin everything?
35.7K 1.3K 38
Marinette is 18 years old and is her Senior year of highschool. Her life was alright she had Friends and A Stepmom who she couldn't stand. What happe...
445 90 20
A girl who fell for her new classmate who was supposed to be her biggest competitor... Will she get the same love back even after he became her siste...
142 1 20
He's her whole world. No one understands him like she does. They're a perfect match. Too bad he doesn't know she exists.