Not An Option

By Lovin_yu

16 year old Marica was your average teenage girl looking for "the one". Never did she think he would come so... More

prologue
Shania
Today
got em
oops....
bumps
not
Monday
feeling ha
mine
down
tried it.
mama
not the one
admit one
biiiitch
back at it
wow
sister sister
sheesh
change.
i promise
damn
tired
done
friends ☺
exit

4 months ago

26 0 0
By Lovin_yu

RICA POV

I was sitting in my chair in Ms.Dailey Civics and economics class texting my best friend and listening to butta talk.

" yeah man I don't know if I should still be fucking with her I just can't trust her no more" butta said shaking his head.

" well if that's how you feel do you...I know if I couldn't trust somebody I would eventually quit giving a fuck" i said with a half smile on my face looking at the door.

I was looking at the door when a boy I never seen before came in and he caught my attention which was strange because its hard to be attracted to any boy since I was talking to nishad. This nigga was prolly like 5'8, he had some twists in his head not dreads but ya know like a lul thot cut gone wrong but it was cute, he had on some light colored jeans, a black jacket, and some black ones and dapped butta up and kept walking. I immediately texted my best friend.

Pebbs 😜😍👭💛💗
Me: yooooo I gotta new crush
Pebbs 😜😍👭💛💗: whooooo 👀
Me: idek but I will soon

I put my phone in my purse and bit my lip before going to the back where everyone else was and sat on the black counter top which I had to kinda jump to get on. They was watching some girls fight on a phone. Shamaria and Shamiya a stud and a straight girl. I was on my phone watching snaps when the boy walked over and started talking ...

"Lemme get that watch" he said in a soft but hard voice touching the gold watch with a black band I had on my wrist.

" its not mine" I said rolling my eyes...not at the fact he asked but because its really not mine its Josh watch he let me wear and I never gave it back,shit I should've gave it to him it ain real anyway.

" oh its ya nigga watch" he said walking away.

I sat there looking lost because he didnt give me any time to say yes or no he just walked away. I glanced in the direction he walked to once more and we met eyes and he smiled and put his head down as the bell rung. Whup off to Mr.Larry I sighed grabbing my bookbag and purse.

"Bye Marica have a good day sweetie" Ms.Dailey said.

" I will" I answered back smiling. I think I'm her favorite student because I actually do my work in this class and mind my business besides times Im talking to marquise and butta...or on my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 6 9
JR found the girl of his dreams. Little did he know, his best friend found her first.
The First Time By Joy

Historical Fiction

30.6K 316 26
A young girl's first time turns into a lifetime commitment.
541K 6.4K 31
⚠️Warning⚠️ - This story will include sex, profanity, alcohol, marijuana, and activities that are considered to be for readers 18 and over. *All Cha...
35.3K 1.3K 38
Marinette is 18 years old and is her Senior year of highschool. Her life was alright she had Friends and A Stepmom who she couldn't stand. What happe...