Girls Gone Wild! Spanking Sto...

By Psparkle022

The story of the professional troublemaker Jessica Anston and her now stern and overprotective teacher Paul D... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt. 1
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt.2
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 1
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 2
Chapter 3: The aftermath
(Sneak peak) Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 2
(Sneak peak)Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes Pt. 2
Chapter 8: The dangerous stranger
Chapter 9: For your safety only
Chapter 10: Being sick
(Sneak peak) Chapter 11: The two troublemakers
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 1
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 2
Chapter 12: Charlie's Angels 2017
Chapter 13: Cats and dogs fight
Chapter 14: The F** word
Chapter 15: A Thanksgiving tale
Chapter 16: Taking responsability
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 1
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 1
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 2
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt.2
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 2
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 1
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 2
EPILOGUE
Holidays special: Fathers day

Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 1

7.4K 98 56
By Psparkle022

I was listening Adele's last album with my beloved bright pink headphones that could reach unthinkable levels of loud music. This by the way was one of my favorite activities when I'm enjoying some alone time. Good luck Paul never saw me doing this or else I was sure he'd scold me for trying to leave myself deaf or something. That's ok though. I didn't mind being deaf for a while, hear nothing but that woman's incredible voice ringing in my ears. Unfortunately my peaceful moment was roughly interrupted.

I felt my phone vibrate and when I picked it up with my hands and saw the screen I almost dropped it. Oh my God, this guy is crazy, I thought as I walked to the huge window of my bedroom.

-It's midnight Jason!, I shouted out of my window to the parked white car of my friend on the entry of my humble home.

Jesus he looked charming like that. He was leaning against the capot of his car, wearing a leather jacket and smiling up at me with stars in his eyes.

-Actually it's 11.57. Get down here troublemaker!, he shouted back and before my neighbors complain, I decided to do as he told me to.

I carefully made my way down from the second floor of my house. Let me tell you, I didn't even breath until I felt my two feet firmly standing on the ground. Why didn't I take the stairs? Oh right... Jason's style.

-What are you...?, I started talking but he quickly put a finger sealing my lips.

-Shh just a second... aaaand... ok now it is. Happy 17th birthday trouble!, he said and wrapped his arms tightly around my body. I did the same feeling happy that we could share this moment together. Things had gotten a bit rough for us since we broke up but somehow we had found our way back to how we were before.

I smiled softly at him and he returned the gesture. Aww isn't he such a sweetheart? He remembered and he came all the way here to wish me a happy birthday. Unless... wait.

-That's all you came here for?, I raised an eyebrow in suspicion and he limited himself to just keep smiling.

-Let's take a ride, yeah?, he said with a casual smile and a voice that promised he was after something else than an innocent birthday surprise.

We drove around the neighborhood for some time while making some small talk. In the middle of the night the streets were quiet and we could barely see people walking around. It was a cold night after all, even when the bright stars were displayed all over the dark sky. It looked inviting for a walk, or at least seat on a bench with the ex crush of my life right next to me.

-It's a bit cold, I admitted while letting out a shiver.

-Here, you can have this, he said quickly getting rid of his leather jacket and wrapping it around my bare shoulders.

-Thank you. Although you don't seem to like it very much anyways, I said and peeked his reaction.

-I like what you like. And I thought it'd be good a little outfit change, he shrugged as if his clothes choice had just been an innocent act. But I knew the truth.

I knew he was wearing it because he was trying to look like the Australian guy I was seeing. I could see the sparkle of jealousy crystal clear in his blue eyes each time someone brought the subject up. I recognized that look really well because I wore it for like a year when he was with Kat. The simple memory of her made my blood boil in my veins as well.

-What are you thinking?, Jason asked me and I noticed how close to each other we were all of the sudden.

-Just... stuff, I said trying not to give away any of my feelings.

-How come you never let me into your mind Jessica Marie Anston?, he smirked at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

-It's always been easier to just hide my feelings than to deal with the consequences, I shrugged looking away when I felt a gentle hand over mine.

-I think I'm ready to suffer the consequences of mine, he said as his words caused a chill down my spine.

A while passed until I dared to lift my look from the cold green grass beneath my feet to look into his endless blue eyes. The knowledge of what was about to happen made a knot in my throat.

-Don't look at me like that, I pleaded breaking the gaze between us.

-Why not?, he said not once losing his good temper.

-Because that's the "I'm totally about to tell you I'm in love with you" look, I said with a knowledge that surprised me for a bit. Still my friend and ex boyfriend seemed unaffected to my words.

-And...?

-And then I'll tell you that I love you back, that I always have and we'll be exactly where we were last year. And that didn't end up good, I admitted my fears and then bitted my lip to keep myself quiet. I had said enough already.

-No Jess, it won't be like last time. Trust me, I've changed. I won't be the jealous freak I always am, he pleaded with his look and it took all the strength in me not to give in.

-That's why you're using leather jackets all the sudden?, I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

-Finee I was deadly jealous of you and the New Zeland guy...

-Australian... sorry, it doesn't matter anyways. I don't like him the way I like you, I assured him and that brought a smile to his face while he took a look of the leather jacket that was hanging from my shoulders.

-Alright then. No more bullshit jealousy and no more hidding feelings from me, he looked pointly at me and I looked away in annoyance.

I felt his warm breath against my rather hot cheeks and for a second I felt tempted to reach his red lips with mine. They were right there but still I couldn't give into this. I was too afraid of what would happen in the future.

-Come on Jessie, my favorite troublemaker girl in this entire world. Would you let me be yours again?, he asked with the most irresistible voice I had ever heard in my life.

Well screw you future.

-Only if I get to be yours as well, I smiled widely at him and before I knew it fireworks were back.

He crashed his lips passionately yet sweetly against mine while I pulled him close to me, circling his neck with my arms. I never wanted to be apart from the most amazing boy I ever knew.

-Happy birthday my love, he said softly to me and I smiled looking into the gorgeous blue eyes I had stared in secret for longer than year.

Next day

-Yesss! Oh my God, I'm so happy for you two!

That's all I could hear next morning when me and Jason showed up together at school. Geez people always made a big deal about this relationship and it kind of affected us in the past. But not this time: like he said last night, this time it'd be different.

-How about happy birthday first?, I rolled my eyes and my girls immediately went to hug me to the death.

-You're right, you're right. Today it's totally about you, Jazz said still smiling like a crazy person.

-Oh but tonight it's all about party! I swear, it's going to be the best party ever, Valerie squeaked with lots of excitement.

-Could you please stop saying the word party so loud? You know who could be around, I frowned at her and immediately everybody in the crew looked around.

So yeah, I was having a small gathering of people mixed with just the right amount of alcohol in my place. My parents were out of town (big deal) so I thought: why not? Almost a second later the answer hit me back: Paul. Over his dead body I'd have a party in my house, so that's why I'd keep him in the dark on that little secret. He didn't have to know everything, did he?

-Oops, sorry. We definitely don't want him to find out about this one, Valerie shivered and the rest of the crew shared the same look. When had Paul turned from the wimp teacher to the coolest yet very severe teacher ever? Well I guess he has me to thank for that.

We managed to keep on talking about the party without being necessary to even say the word party. My friends and I of course would have a shopping session before going home and prepare the party of the century. That college party we went with my friends last year would be nothing compared to this. Of course Paul did asked me what the fuss was all about but I was able to make up a smooth lie. He was sincerely too excited himself so I took advantage of him being low guarded.

-Oh my God Jessie, that looks incredible on you, Valerie smiled at me as I turned in my closet showing off my chosen outfit for the night.

-It's really gonna turn somebody on, Jazz snickered but I threw a pillow at her.

-Shut up. We just got back together, I'm not even thinking about those things, I said but a tiny little lie laced my words. I knew my boyfriend would like this outfit just as much as I do, but I didn't intend to provoke him into anything. We'd take things slow.

-So what did you do with the Australian guy?, Valerie curiously asked me as she started working on her own outfit. We were running out of time after all.

-A simple text would do. It's not like we were going serious anyways. He was just incredibly hot, I sighed with the memory of that perfect tanned skin.

-Can I have him then?, Jazz smirked at me and didn't miss the slightly pissed off look Valerie gave her.

-Vals let it go. Your brother is in college now. She's free, I said taking my friend's side in this.

-That was the deal. He's a really sweet person though. I hope for the best for him, Jazz smiled sweetly to the jealous sister and she let go of the subject. No one could resist Jazz's smile.

The three of us finished getting ready together in my huge dressing room and only when we thought we were perfect we made our way downstairs where our friends already were.

-There's the birthday girl!, Carton threw himself over me and nearly sent me down to the floor.

-Goddammit! Can't you see I'm wearing heels?, I said and smirked at him when he felt slightly guilty.

-Your fault. You shouldn't have put those shots on every single table of the room. I drank like 4 already!, he said and we all laughed.

-I hope you guys have fun tonight. Hey, has anybody seen Jason?, I asked curiously as I thought he'd be here already.

I felt someone standing right behind me but I didn't turn. A cold metal chain was around my neck and a small silver heart rested on my chest now. I held it in my hand as I finally turned around to thank the person that had given me such a lovely present.

-You didn't have to, I smiled at my boyfriend as he wrapped his arms around me.

-A simple thank you should be enough, he chuckled before reaching down for my lips.

-Thank you, I mumbled before kissing his lips sweetly.

The rest of the guests arrived quickly. A few people tried to get into my party but without an invitation they'd go nowhere. My party was a high class party, guests only. The entire school was here plus of course my beloved handball team. It was ought to be a perfect night.

Hours after dancing and drinking I felt exhausted. Absolutely everybody wanted to talk to me at the same time and it was getting annoying to bump into hundreds of wasted down people on my floor. Maaaaybe it was too much alcohol, but for christ sake couldn't people control themselves? I had. I had only drank like 3 shots for a birthday toast and that was it. I still remembered my promise to Paul and I intended to keep it. People could have fun drinking and I'd be remembered as Jessica Anston: best party ever.

I climbed up the stairs looking for some quiet and I wiggled the first knob I found upstairs. It was one of my many guests room and I expected to find it empty.

-Oh my God!, I said covering my mouth with my hands without being able to take my hand off the knob.

The two people on the bed rushed to pull their pants up and hide their thingies from me. I felt the blood of my veins rush to my cheek as I didn't know what to do. I was even more shocked when I saw who those people were.

-Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Carton mumbled as he zipped his pants.

-What the... Jamie?!, I shrieked as I recognized two of my trouble crew in the room.

-Jess... please don't tell anybody. Please I beg you, Carton said practically throwing himself on the floor and... crying? Wow he was drunk.

-We'll do anything Jess, we're sorry we used your room without telling you, Jamie pleaded as well and I clicked out of my shocked state.

-Stop begging me for christ sake. You can do anything you like, I just never thought... Carton I thought you liked me, I said feeling extremely confused about my friend's sexuality right now.

-I did it's just that... during summer Jamie and I got a lot close and hang out every day and... I don't know what happened!, he said and sounded almost as confused as I was.

-Jesus Carton it's not a crime. Don't put on that face, I reprimanded him as the other guy in the room chose to stay quiet.

-Sorry... I'm really drunk right now, he said with dizzy eyes as he got up from his kneeling on the floor position.

-Look I don't mind you using the rooms but fucks sake tell me or put something on the door. You scared me to death. And dammit you two better use protection, I said and immediately both of them hugged me.

-Jess you're the best friend I swear, Jamie smiled gratefully to me. I didn't think he needed to thank me that much. They could do what they wanted. It wouldn't be me who washes those sheets for sure.

I left the happy couple alone and decided I needed a drink to forget about their thingies in the air. It was really not a nice view and I wasn't expecting the first person I see naked would be Carton. Still I'd keep the secret if they wanted me to. They'd handle this the way they see fit.

All of the sudden a banging from the door called my attention. Weird, nobody else was supposed to come and for a second I feared my neighbors had ratted me out with the police. Still the infamous call of "Police, open up!" never came so my nerves only grew even more as I approached to the entrance of my house feeling slightly dizzy for the birthday shots I had gulped down. I never felt more out of luck than when I opened the giant front door to be face to face with the worst of my fears.

-Having a little fun Jessica Marie?, his low voice filled with anger rang in my now bright red ears like the worst news ever.

-Do... y-you want to come in Paul?, I asked without being able to cover the tremble in my voice or the disaster my house was back there.

-Oh, for sure. Step aside, he said and firmly made his way into the party.

Needless to say, barely he was recognized the music turned off and the lights went on almost immediately. He placed his dark with rage orbs upon the entire room and I swear I felt the air freeze for a second. I didn't have a clue of what was about to happen, but I could bet it'd be nothing good... especially for me.

-I take it as most of the room here knows me, so I'll only say this once: party is over people. I'll have you known that underage drinking it's not only punishable with expulsion by school but also with community service courtesy of our dear police force. Any one that remains in this property after I counted to ten will get to know just how serious those words are. 1...

I think the house was completely empty by the time he counted 3. Absolutely everybody flew immediately, causing even more expensive damages to my walls, my couches and others in their desperate way out. For a second I glanced at Jason that had all intentions to stay but luckily my girls pulled him out. They knew I was in good hands... to murder me that's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 106K 34
This is the sequel to Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board, the first book in the Weeping Willow High School series.
366K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
226K 4.4K 19
| THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2016 | Jessica Sanders finds herself in a whirl wind of a relationship as she finds herself falling in love with her Medic...
161K 2.1K 26
This is a story about how a massage teacher falls in love with her student even though she knows it is wrong. Second story of the bad girl next door.