My abusive, obsessed brother

By DarkSongXoOoXMelody

A girl named Sara that lives a difficult and more unusual life then everybody else. No one knows it but she's... More

My abusive, obsessed brother
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

15.8K 299 62
By DarkSongXoOoXMelody

Chapter 6

[Sara pov]

I woke up the next trying trying my best to contain my excitement. Today I get to go to the movies with Justin. I hid in my sheets and threw a fit.

This was going to be so much fun.

A quick shower and feeling fresh was just what I needed. My first date. So exciting. I really wanted to tell mom about it, but I was worried she would worry about me. I'm trying my best to protect them and not have them involved.

In the mirror I saw what I was wearing and shook my head. This was not right for a first date, but- but what do girls wear on their first date? I snapped my fingers. I've got it.

I dumped all my books from my backpack and hid them under my bed. I took out a shirt and skinny jeans with a pair or heel, and stuffed them in ;with some make up... And other girl stuff. I can't wear it out the house so I'll change clothes at the library in the bathrooms.

Perfect. I have everything all planned out. The bus would arrive at twelve down the corner our street. Had to make do with the time I had left. I sneaked past my brothers room into the kitchen. My mom and dad weren't there. I sighed with relief. They need their rest.

It was time for me to head out. I had already told my patents where I was going. And of course my brother knew since he was the one that told me to take the bus in the first place.

I left the house around past eleven. Just enough to catch the bus just in time. The next one wouldn't be for another two hours. I took the bus and waited for my stop.

There was an old lady that got on the bus, she was holding grocery bags. I couldn't let her stand with all that stuff, no when I'm so young. Without arguing with myself I got up and offered her my seat.

She smiled happily and thank me as she sat down. My stop came just a few minutes after. I got off and headed towards the library. They were already opened. I went in and came out a different person. A white corset short sleeved top and a black skirt with boots. With a black rose pin and stockings. (White and Black strips) I looked like a dolly or a doll without strings. Don't ask why I have all pure white and black on.

People pasted by with stares. I stuck out the crowds of people that walked by. I hated to attach attention, but at least this way Justin will know I'm here.

"S-Sara?" Looks like it worked.

Justin was wearing a tank top with a black jacket over it. Black was in style. He had blue jeans and checkered converse. He looked amazing. Like I could actually tell him that.

"H-H-Hi." I said looking at my feet knocking my heels together. There's no place like ho- on second thought never mind.

"You... You look good..." I said blushing as he did the same.

"So... Umm... We have a few hours left before the movie. Wanna grab something to eat?" I shrugged, but nodded. I was alittle hungry... Okay, A LOT. Haven't eaten in three days. Maybe more then that.

I smiled and followed him into a little cafe. It was in the library. It was a cute little one too. On the inside it was even cuter.

"Can I help you?" A waiter asked.

"Yeah. Table for two, please."

The waiter nodded and lead us to an empty table by the windows.

I sat down, but couldn't help have the feeling someones watching me. I shook it off when a new waiter came to take our order.

"What can I get you two today?"

"I'll have a slice of upside-down cake."

"Alright, sir. And for you madame?" I jumped and flipped through the menu to find something... But found nothing. I sighed and starred at Justin asking for help.

He laughed and placed my menu down.

"She'll have a slice of raspberry cheesecake." I couldn't help, but like my lips. That sounded so good right now.

"So you look... Great."

"Umm..."

Before I could answer the waiter came back with our orders.

Cake for Justin. Cheesecake for me.

"One Upside-down cake for the, sir. And one Raspberry cheesecake for the madame.

"You look great. I thought it would have been a real pain in the ass to look for you inside. But you stuck right out of the crowd." I laughed. That was supposengly the plan.

We talked and ate. Well he did. I was in heaven. This raspberry cheesecake was the BEST! So good. My taste buds were jumping all over the place. Stuff like this was never ment to taste soo GOOD.

The whole time he was talking be was cracking jokes and teasing me. I couldn't help, but laugh at that. It felt so good to laugh.

A little bell rang. It was his watch. He looked at his watch and panicked.

"Shoot, if we don't leave now we wont get good seats."

I nodded. We left the cafe and headed towards the parking lot. He pulled mr aside to a black SUV. I was surprised, I didn't know he could drive.

"You coming?" I snapped out of it and rushed over to the car getting in the passenger seat.

"Do you like music?" I nodded. He switched on the radio and jammed to the song that came on:

(All American Rejects, "Dirty little secret")

"Let me know that I've done wrong

When I've known this all along

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

(Dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)

My dirty little secret

Who has to know?

When we live such fragile lives

It's the best way we survive

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

(Dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)

My dirty little secret

Who has to know?

The way she feels inside

(Inside)

Those thoughts I can't deny

(Deny)

These sleeping dogs won't lie

(Won't lie)

And now I try to lie

It's eating me apart

Trace this life back

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

(Dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

(Just another regret)

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

(Dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)

My dirty little secret

Dirty little secret

Dirty little secret

Who has to know?

Who has to know?"

He switched off the radio and hesitancy laughed. "Sorry about that." I nodded and laughed.

When we got to the theater there was a huge line out front. I bite my nails. I wasn't good with lines since I can barley stand anyway.

He saw me biting my nails and grabbed my hand inside. He showed the guy up front our tickets and we went on our way.

"Want anything? Popcorn? Drink? Candy?" He asked looking back at me. I shook my head.

"No, thank you. I'm good."

He nodded, "two drinks. A large popcorn and... Everything you got." He said. I starred at him wide-eyed. He simply smiled and paid for everything.

I waited out of line for when he was done. He was struggling to hold everything while keeping his balance. I took the popcorn and drinks.

"I've got it." I laughed. He blushed and nodded.

We walked into our section and found some great seats. They were in the middle. Great view.

I could only watch in awe at the big screen and sound effects. These glasses I were wearing made everything pop out towards the crowd. It was amazing. It's been so long since I was out on my own.

Justin wrapped his arm around my chair and shifted closer to me. I smiled as be blushed.

"How's the movie so far?" He whispered aloud enough for only me to hear.

"Good."

As the movie ended we left and went outside.

"That was so AWESOME! Those yellow guys are so CUTE!"

He pouted, "cuter then me." I was about to say something when he stopped mr. "Don't answer that question." He said hiding his face.

I looked into the sky and sighed. It was pretty dark outside.

"It's getting late." I said.

He nodded, "it's thirty minutes past past eight."

I was shocked, "I thought the movie was about a hour."

"It... Was... I just... Thought..." He sighed,

"I'll take you home."

I shook my head. "No, I-I-I have to change first..."

"Why?"

"Well I-I-I-"

He was shocked, "you lied didn't you."

I blushed and nodded. He grinned, "such a bad girl." I laughed as we walked to his car.

I had already changed clothes in the bathroom at the movie theater. The ride home as fun and calm.

We talked, laughed, and even sang to songs on the radio. I was much happier with Justin then I could ever be with my brother.

He pulled up in front of my house and sighed.

"Today was really great." He frowned, "too bad it had to end."

I nodded agreeing with him 100%.

"Yeah... Too bad..." I didn't say a word after that.

"Well... I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded, "yeah... Maybe..." I sighed.

There's just this bad feeling I've got.

A few minutes went by. We were both looking around in the car avoiding eye contact. It was pretty... Awkward.

"Well... I guess-"

I planted my lips against his and he reacted. He kissed back and it was a long and passionate kiss. When I pulled back I smiled. My first kiss and... And it was with Justin.

I frowned at the thought that the day had already ended. What ever happens... What ever happens to me. I won't regret a single thing that happened today.

"Wow..." I blushed and held my head down. Justin was still in shock about the kiss.

"See you later." I got out the car and walked up to the front door. One last glance at Justin I waved goodbye. He waved back and drove off. Goodbye... Justin... We'll meet again soon... Maybe.

I reached under the mat and found the spare key. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The house was silent it seemed that everyone was asleep. I was wrong.

The door closed behind me and a cold breeze touched my face. I was so wrong.

"Where have you been?" I swing around to face total darkness. The lights flickered on and there he was sitting down on the couch starring dead at me.

"Where. Have. You. Been?" He growled.

My whole body just shut down. The monster... My monster. The beast. My brother who's name I can never forget again... Ever again. Goodbye Justin... Maybe... Maybe forever...

(HOLLYSHIT! Damn he works fast!That's pretty creepy. Stalker move much. Urgh! Why did she have to go and lie!? DX DAMMIT!)

What do you thinks gonna happen?

What's gonna happen to Sara? Do you think he brother will let it slid? (Which I hardly believe he would do that.) Will he kill one of her parents to hurt her? (Most likely a HELL TO THE YES, but that's my opinion XDDD)

Do you think Justin will find out or does he already know? (Hmm?)

What do YOU think should happen next?

TELL ME WAT U THINK! XDDD

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...
178K 3.7K 10
Scarlett is a sweet girl but with both parents deceased and surrounded by a unfamiliar pack full of hate how is she gonna survive? Update:Nov 2022 Bo...
74.6K 1.9K 31
Her brother and pack have abused her since her parents died in a rogue attack protecting her.She was always looking forward to finding her mate,the o...
193K 4.1K 48
A 17 year old girl name Lana lived with her mom and three brothers that yelled cussed and abused her so she met this guy named Ryan he made her feel...