rants๐Ÿฟ

By bubblegumpinkgrl

Literally just me being pissed off and sad. More

Justin and his hoe
#RIPBELIBERS
Justin
He's back
Dis bitch had the nerve
Ke$ha
:,(
Bts
Engaged!?
New Books?
My petpeeves
Im bored
Idrk
Irrdfk
nct127
SAD
Fuck Life
Fuck love
I'm decent
ateez
Ahahahahha i do that
Update
Ahahaha another one
Fuck it up you dumb bitch
Haha i hate myself
I still hate myself
<3
sorry
side to side elbows up
i wanna die
i want to drop dead
oh sorry
fuck you
i hate it here
i'm alone
i hate breathing
sup
bleh
20

His IG

47 3 0
By bubblegumpinkgrl

Ok it's another thing about Justin srry

Ok so he deleted his Instagram

WTF!!!!!!
He's doing this all because we don't like his 17 year old slut who's using him ok. Justin your famous ok people are gonna talk shit so just get over it.

Now I'm not saying I'm done with Justin ok he's still my baby and I still love him with all my heart but he really needs to get his shit together cause when she breaks up with him and guess who's gonna be there for him? Who? Us. His belibers who he forgot about. But we would never do that to him because we love him too much to see him go through that on his own. My friend had to convince me to still have faith in Justin even though he doesn't have faith in us even though he left us for some underage model (who looks like Fiona but let's not get into that) all because I love him with all of my heart and hopefully one day he's gonna come back to the people who were with him from the begging. The people who were there when he was in jail. The people who go to all of his concerts buy all of his music and merch. All because we love him and we would never give up on him.

Ok I'm done ranting -
If you enjoyed this pls vote comment and share pls make sure to follow me on all social media sites in my bio. Love u guys💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 119K 60
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
92.6K 985 33
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
20K 498 21
โ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โž [ chris sturniolo fanfic ] ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ...
122K 3.8K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...