That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

Από shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 5

10.2K 573 175
Από shinygem12

Jimin's POV (Same day)

I wake up in the middle of the night, too excited to fall back asleep.

Laying in the fluffy bed, I stare up at a dark blurry ceiling that I'm not familiar with.

Yesterday's scene start to play across my mind like a faded movie theater screen.

He sits there in the tree, looking out to a far away world. I want to see him again right now. But why am I so interested in this boy I wonder; All he did was told me was his name.

Taehyung," a smile starts to spread across my face, "Tomorrow we're going to meet again."

For tomorrow to come quicker I need to fall asleep faster; so I close my eyes again, counting sheep as I drift back into dreams only I can remember.

The next day comes in the blink of an eye. At first, I refuse to wake up, the lazy side of me chaining me to the bed.

But eventually I force myself to roll off the bed, and stumble my way towards the door; my sleepy eyes trying to guide me through the hallway.

I do my daily routines rather slowly and half-assed, too tired to collect my thoughts.

After I shower, I head back to the room and put on a simple white shirt and some old shorts. 

I stop at the door of the room as I feel like someone smacked me upside the head for forgetting that I'm supposed to meet Taehyung today.

And I'm looking like this. My hairs super messy and the shirt has a giant stain on it.

My tiredness fades away as I search through my draws like a person who's trying to find their winning lotto ticket that they happen to misplace.

Eventually I find a new stripe shirt and a jean shorts and decide that it's good enough.

I head to the bathroom next, gelling my hair for it to have to right sized curves.

When I'm satisfied with the outcome of how I look I go into the kitchen where the aroma of bacon and eggs soar through the air.

My mom is cooking breakfast for me while my dads in the living room watching the news.

"You look happy today, "my mom says as I sit down and she greets me with a warm smile; placing my delicious-looking breakfast in front of me.

I swallow it in gulps, not bothering to chew.

"Slow down the food is yours," she says with a teaser grin. I give her a playful smile , food bulging from my cheeks.

Once I'm done drinking my breakfast, I run back into the room to grab my trusty camera.

I say my goodbyes to both of my parents, my mum giving me a tight hug and my dad giving me a little wave over his shoulder.

I focus my eyes on the front door now; just beyond that door frame is place where I'll meet Taehyung again.

I'm so excited to actually have a conversation with him. Get to know more about the boy that interest me so much.

He's a mystery, and I'm curious to find out things about him.

I automatically know where to go; my body remembers, like I've known that place for so long.

I take pictures of gorgeous scenes that I've passed before, but just never noticed there beauty.

I scroll through the pics,enchantment by the powers photography has. Isnt it amazing, capturing the moments in life.

Good or Bad.

I lean my head down, suddenly staring at nothing in particular. My thoughts just become silent.

The atmosphere starts to feel chilled and I wonder where it's coming from. Never would I have I guessed it was emitting from me myself.

I try not to remember, that terrible dream that felt so real.

I shake it out of my thoughts.

Everything is fine now, I tell myself. Those words was an antidote to my anxiety, but I'm slowly getting immune to them. Those days are in the past I remind myself.

I won't be alone again.

I take a deep breathe, reassuring myself. I look down at my camera, and so much mixed emotions run through me.

Photography brings me happiness, but it also makes me feel grieve. Sorrow.

It holds memories that I would like to forget, but also some I'd want to remember forever.

I decide to change the subject of the imaginary conversation I'm having to myself, noticing that I was acting all depressed before I met Taehyung.

I wonder if he enjoys taking photos, or at least likes looking at them.

I have a small debate to myself about whether he's into photography or not while I walk.

After a few minutes of weaving my way over giant tree roots and around the wild shrub, I see a rusty old metal.

I'm here

Excitement spreads through my whole body as I run out into the open field towards that specific tree in the middle.

I look around, trying to find a waiting Taehyung to talk too; but he's no where to be found.

My excitement gradually dies down, being covered over with a little feeling of disappointment.

Maybe Im just early, I tell myself and to be honest, it's a reasonable possibility.

Actually, we didn't even decide on a specific time to meet, except for meeting sometime in the afternoon.

I walk towards the tree in the center; sliding my back down against it, I sit down in the lively grass. My eyes scan the scenery, taking in the beautifully bright colors of nature.

The breeze flows, sweeping through my tamed dark brown hair. The coldness touches my skin gently, making my body feel paralyzed.

My eyes become heavy and the bright colors start to become paler. They force themselves to close rather slowly, darkness now filling my sight. The wind's whisper in my ear gradually become quieter.

----------------------------------------------

My eyes open from the hazed darkness, revealing a dim amount of light; The sky, a strange mix colors of purple, pink, and orange, dance above me.

The sun is setting.

I get up, dusting my pants off even though nothing was on them.

Where is he, I say in an anxious tone as I look around for any sign of him being here today; But I find nothing. Taehyung is nowhere to be found and it's getting late.

he'll come, right? I say this to myself but the words feel fake. That little bit of  fake hope diminishes when it becomes completely dark.

He's not coming. My nose begins to burn.

He doesn't care.

I start to head back, water blurring my vision as I make my way threw the silhouette of trees. I trip on a root that found its way to the surface, landing completely flat on my stomach.

I've made a fool of myself.

I really wanted to be friends with him.
Even if I didn't know anything about him, I still wanted too.

The tears burns my eyes, threatening to spill out like a waterfall. I pull myself up, continuing to walk towards the cabin.

When I finally reach the cabin, my emotions simmer down but it feels like they can bubble up by the slightest thing.

The first thing I hear, when I walk in, is my dad finishing a phone call with anger in his voice. My head suddenly starts to hurt from keeping in my tears.

"Jimin, honey, "my mom says from the kitchen, chopping something up for dinner" How was it?"

My nose starts to burn again, I feel the tears refilling in my eyes.

Good,"my voice cracks and she immediately stops chopping. I know that she knows that something is up.

She's always been good at telling when someone is sad, and right now I'm not happy she has that talent.

"Is something wrong, "she says worried. I move quickly to my room though, pretending like I didn't hear a word she just said.

I plop down in my bed, buring my face into my fluffy pillow.

The tears that I've been holding back, finally pour out like a fountain.  I cry silently into my pillow, my tears making the fabric damp.

I cry until all my sad feelings turn into nothing.

I shouldn't have talked to him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

128K 5.2K 31
[C O M P L E T E D] Jimin is literally the most innocent 18 year old to exist. Taehyung is the most wild 18 year old you'll ever encounter. A bad b...
137K 5.4K 26
where 16 year old jungkook falls in love with his teacher. (pls why do ppl still read this? it's horrible. i was 16 when i wrote it-)
73.1K 4.4K 20
Jimin is dating Jungkook but an encounter with the new kid Taehyung one night changes their lives completely Will his relationship with Jungkook cha...
543 23 10
[COMPLETED] everything about Taehyung's summer is just something he wish he could change, in fact he also wish that he never met that certain man. ...