HARD TO GET ➤ [ STILES STILI...

By disbmyfandom

In which Lilly Martin pines after her best friend, who has sadly had a crush on her twin sister since kinderg... More

0|CAST/SUMMARY
1|DEFINITELY SUPERNATURAL✔
2|THE HALE HOUSE✔
3|PARTIES ARE NOT FUN✔
5|VIRGINS AND SACRIFICES✔
6|PARENT CONFRONTATIONS✔
7|STILES THE RAMBLER✔
8|THE DARACH EFFECT✔
9|TWO FAILED SUICIDES✔
10|GNOMES ARE THE REAL ENEMY✔
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
11|THE SAME VAULT✔
12|DEATON IS A KANIMA?✔
13|MISLETOE✔
14|THE OVERLOOKED✔
NOTE
15|THE KISS✔
16|SACRIFICES✔
17|I LOVE YOU✔
18|THE HAUNTING NIGHTMARES✔
19|WAKE UP✔
20|A BAD WEREWOLF✔
21|MORE BAD THAN GOOD✔
22|A WERECOYOTE ✔
23|FOREST RUNS AND BEAR TRAPS✔
24|MISCHIEF NIGHT✔
25|A PHSYCO WITH FLIES✔
26|PHOSPHORS✔
27|THE DARKNESS WITHIN✔
28|EICHEN HOUSE✔
29|THE POSSESSION OF STILES STILINSKI✔
30|THE DARKEST MINDS✔
31|DON'T GO✔
32|THE FINGER✔
33|TRICKSTER✔
34|CONTROL✔
35|MIND GAMES✔
36|THE CHOSEN ONE✔
37|DIVINE MOVE✔
38|THE LETTER ✔
SEQUEL

4|SCOTT THE WISE✔

33.2K 776 846
By disbmyfandom

' and I'm so scared that I'll stay here,
being in love with you,
waiting for you,
and in the end,
you'll just leave. '

____________________

I HAD debated on going to school the next morning, but I knew if I skipped I would be in big trouble.

I didn't mind going to hell- I mean school, but with my current anger towards Stiles, I just didn't want to say something to him that I'd regret, thus is why I am trying to ignore him.

It's currently fifth period, me sitting in economics, trying to get my mind off of Stiles by trying to focus on the Alpha pack and what they would want with Erica and Boyd.

"Hey Lilly." My eyes snap up, my thoughts being interrupted as I meet soft, hazel eyes, Stiles taking his usual seat.

I mumble a small greeting his way, trying to avoid eye contact.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong? You know yesterday when you..." Stiles starts awkwardly. I can feel his gaze on me, but I only ignore his questions, thanking god when Coach Finstock enters the classroom,immediately starting with todays lesson.

At this, Stiles turns forward in his seat.

"The stock market is based on two principals. What are they?"

Obviously the answer is risk and reward. I don't put up my hand though, not in the mood to converse.

Scott raises his hand, seemingly proud that he knows the answer, but I don't focus on his conversation with Finstock, instead, my mind travels bsck to a certain brown eyes boy.

I mean, I can't actually be mad at Stiles, because we're not dating.

For god's sake, he doesn't even know I have a crush on him and surely the feeling is not mutual.

"Does anyone have a quarter?" Coach raises his voice slightly for effect, me turning my attention back to him again.

"Yep." Stiles excitedly grins, starting to search through his jean pocket. excited for an unknown reason.

After several seconds, he pulls out a quarter, and im the process, a condom comes flying out as well, landing on the floor next to me.

It reads XXL size.

"What the hell?" I mumble as I stare at it, shell shocked. Partly because a condom flew out of Stiles' pocket, but also because of the size on it.

Stiles is big.

Stop it Lilly!

I stare at it, does this mean that he didn't have sex with Heather?

Or was it just an extra one?

"Stilinski, I think you dropped this. And uh...congratulations." coach congratulates, seemingly proud as he picks up the condom from the floor and hands it back to Stiles.

I stare at him in shock ,he turns to me his face beet red from embarresment.

"Well looks like you had a fun night with Heather." I hiss sarcastically, him still staring at me.

"Lilly it's not..." Stiles starts correcting me when he is interrupted,

"Lilly, risk or reward?" Coach asks me as I turn my attention back to him.

"What's the reward?" I question dryly, cocking an eyebrow.

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow." Coach grins, happy at the idea he just came up with.

"Coach, it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it." I curtly inform him, making coach give me a glare of sorts.

"You know Lilly, I really expected more from you at this point. Really."

Coach scowls, making me restrain an eyeroll.

and I really expect more from a grown man than to play a stupid put-the-quarter-in-the-mug game.

Suddenly ,Stiles claps his hands together and stands up to go to the front to play the game.

"There ya' go. There's a gamblin' man." Coach says to Stiles as he pats him on the back.

Stiles takes his place at the front of the class aiming to put the quarter in the mug when his dad, also known as the sheriff, enters the classroom.

"Stiles." The sheriff adresses his son.

"Yes coach I got it." Stiles answers, thinking it is coach talking to him. Idiot.

"Stiles." The sheriff says again making Stiles look at his dad and then, as if the both of them are having a silent conversation, Stiles follows his father him out the classroom.

"Scott, can you hear what they're talking about?" I whisper over to Scott.

He nods, straining himself as he listens in om the ongoing conversation outside the classroom.

"It's Heather. She's-uh- she's missing." Scott informs me after a couple of minutes.

"Oh my god. Do you think it was Deucalion?" I quickly jump to a conclusion.

"There's a possibility. But I'm not sure." Scott admits, nodding to himself as I sink back into my chair, my mind racing a million miles an hour.

After several mimutes the bell finally rings, signaling the end of Econ and the start of English.

"So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Scott raises an eyebrow at me and Stiles as thr three of us walk down the hallway of the school, taking a left.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers." I remind them.

"But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?" Scott pushes, questioning my statement.

"Scott I don't know, I don't care. All right? This girl- our mom's were best friends before mine died, all right? We used to take freaking bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her." Stiles rubs his forehead, his voice frustrated yet sad, and I can't help but feel sad at the look on Stiles' face.

"Then we need Isaac to remember." Scott sighs.

"How?" I question him ,highly confused, frowning slightly.

I mean Scott is not an alpha so he can't do that thing where he puts his werewolf claws at the back of someones neck and then goes into their mind.

It's highly restrictrd for a beta.

"Yeah, obviously Peter and Derek couldn't do it." Stiles reminds us.

Derek and Peter tried it on Isaac, but they failed.

He found out where Boyd and Erica are being held, but he can't really remember, and when Derek and Peter tried to do the claw thingy, Isaac totally freaked out.

"You know any other werewolves with a better trick?" I question, waiting for an answer.

"Maybe not a werewolf, but someone who knows a lot about them."

"Deaton."

▪▪▪

Stiles,Derek, Scott and I are busy filling a bath tub with ice in Deaton's vet.

How fun.

This really wasn't how I expected my day would go.

After several minutes, the bathtub is ready,
Isaac positioning himself at the tub, ready to get in.

"Like being hypnotized?" Isaac tilts his head slightly at Deaton.

"Exactly, you'll be half transformed. It will help us access your subconscious mind." Deaton explains as he gestures towards the ice bath.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott chimes in,

"very slow." Deaton answers.

"Well how slow is very slow?" Sour Wolf barks, annoyed with Deatons answer.

"Almost dead." Deaton says simply as if it's nothing.

"Its safe though, right?" Isaac hesitates,wanting to making sure.

"You honestly want me to answer that?" Deaton questions with his eyebrows raised.

"No, not really." Isaac dismisses, as his eyes travels to the freezing ice tub.

And with that ,he climbs in the freezing ice water.

"Well at least you know one thing now Isaac." I say to Isaac. "And what's that?" He asks sitting in the ice water, his teeth clattering against each other. "You know how the people on the Titanic felt when it sunk." I joke dryly, trying to lighten the mood, he chuckles but then it goes back to the sound of his teeth clattering against each other from the cold. He lowers into the water and so fell in a half dead, half alive state.

After several minutes, questions being thrown at Isaac and a shocking sentence leaving Isaac's mouth he finally emerges from his half dead-half alive state.

"A vault, it's a bank vault. I saw it. I saw the name it's uh...Beacon h-hills f-first national bank, and they're keeping them
l-ocked i-inside, inside the vault."

Isaac concludes, still shaking from the cold. His teeth clattering violently against one another, his lips a purple-ish color, his skin a lot paler as always.

We all stare at him though, baffled, obviously he can't remember what he said before he 'woke up'.

"What?" Isaac interrogates.

"You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?" It comes out as a statement rather than a question.

"No."

"You said when they captured you that they dragged you into a room and that there was a body in it." Stiles continues my sentence.

"What body?" Isaac asks ,clearly confused.

"Erica, you said it was Erica." I finish shocked at what he said.

Is Erica really dead?

She has to be, Isaac saw it and he said it.

"She's not dead." Derek dismisses, not wanting to believe what Isaac saw was true.

"Derek he said 'there's a body...it's Erica' doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation ."

Stiles comments as he uses hand gestures ti prove his point.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd." Sour Wolf cocks an eyebrow, and I actually feel some empathy toward him.

I mean Erica was his beta.

"Someone else obviously." I state with a 'duh' expression on my face.

"Maybe the girl on the motorcycle, who saved you?" Scott suggests to Isaac as he refers to the same girl Isaac wanted when he woke up a few days prior at Derek's house.

"No, she wasn't like us and whoever was in the pit with Boyd was." Isaac explains, running a hand through his wet and curly hair.

"Okay, so someone supernatural." I note.

"What if that's how Erica died?" Derek suggests, his voice slightly quiet as he speaks of his beta.

"They like pit them together on full moons, see which one survives." Stiles continues

"It's like werewolf thunderdome every full moon." I add.

"Then we get them out, tonight." Derek says, looking quite serious about breaking an entering.

"Be smart about this." Deaton warns, always the wise one.

"Yeah you can't just go barging in and expect them to welcome you with open arms. I mean there must be a reason why they keep them at a bank, it can't just be because it's deserted." I try to talk some sense into him, but he doesn't seem to budge.

"If Isaac can get in, so can we." Derek counters, ignoring my point.

"But Isaac didn't get through the vault did he?" Deaton corrects.

"Ee need a plan." Scott sighs, stating the obvious.

"How are we gonna get a plan in less than 24 hours?" Derek deadpans.

"I think someone already did. 'Beacon Hills First National closes its doors after vault robbery.' Doesn't say how it got robbed, but it propably won't take long to find out." Stiles reads off his mobile.

"Well how long will it take?"

"Derek, it's the internet...minutes." Stiles finishes, seemingly proud of his skills.

"Guys," Scott speaks up, "my mom needs me, I need to go help her." Scott informs, hanging up his phone that I didn't even realise he was on.

"Is she okay?" Concern laces my voice, hoping Melissa's well being is fine.

He nods, "Yeah, nothing serious." Scott winks at me, maming me frown slightly, the crinkles on my forehead evident.

That is, until I finally click, giving Scott a harsh glare.

"So Lilly, I was thinking you and Stiles can go over to his house to get some information about the bank robbery, I'll join you guys later." Scott suggests making me stare at him with wide eyes , if looks could kill he would be six feet under.

"Are you okay with that, Lilly." Stiles' voice is soft as he sends me a smile.

I nod my head in agreement not, really having any other choice.

This is going to be a long night.

-
Edited [04 February 2018]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 868 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
37.7K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
41.8K 1.5K 21
in which lydia martin has a twin brother that loves competition. [allison argent x male!oc] [season 1 - 6]
497K 10.9K 59
(NOW ON AO3) Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. Best friends with Stiles and Scott was going to event...