Periods. {COMPLETED}

By uberskat

They hurt, they smell, and they never end. There is nothing good about them. They stink. #38 in Rant More

Periods
Smell
Pads
Tampons
Pain
Timing
Having it at School
Niagara Falls
Irregular
They Just Don't Get It
Happy!!
What We Think About
I'm back!
Tragic Accident
Underwear Leaks
Pencil Case
Ugh So Irregular!
4K
Stories
ifisaty
That Feeling When
Hurry Up!
Why Chair?
Showers
TyTy00014
Aubreew2005
Why Aren't They Free?
Vacations
Spencer Kane
School Sneaking
Bloating
Foods to Eat
Foods You Shouldn't Eat
Universal Thing
Packaging
Something I Appreciate
That Feeling
Sleeping
Tip
10K!!!!
secretwriter35
Being Sick
Q and A
America's Got Talent
Pads
Joke's On You!
Do You Ever?
Ohhh
-__-
The Wrong One!
Catching
Suggestions?
Early
Karen_108
Mistypokemon
I Can Relate
dorkchop_weirdo
Still Waiting...
Coping
Relief
Comment
Holidays
The Check
Bending
Happy New Year!
Blog!
Thigh Cramps
Paranoia
AutumnLeaves13
MaggieThePsycho
smolstrawberrychoild
EmeraldPlayz
CoralCantC
Feedback
Exams
Drowning
Peek-a-boo
Am I Taking Too Long?
Compliments
Trying to Explain
Which Hole?
Ideas
Period Stories
Olive_Smith
Words
skygamingpro225
DoragonTsumi
The Cupboard
Breanna_Dose_STUFF
Ending...
Panic
50K!!!!
Okay...Who Died?
MaiaSwanson
Brooke
Counting
Well Hello There Japan
_DrawingPandas_
The End...
...For Now

True Story

2.2K 116 31
By uberskat

Last year, English was my first class of the day.  My period had started, but I didn't know just how bad it was going to be.  I had woken up with some back pain, but I thought nothing of it, not having experienced it before on my period.  

I was sitting in class, when I realized that I had to go to the washroom.  And the more I thought about it, I thought I could feel the unpleasant feeling of blood.  I tried to ignore it and focus on my teacher, but I could still feel it.  I began to feel very uncomfortable, but I knew how important this lesson was.  It also didn't help that nobody ever went to the washroom in my class.

Eventually, when class was almost finished, I couldn't take it anymore.  I asked to go to the bathroom, then got up.  Immediately I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, as I looked down at my chair that now had a large circle of blood on it.

I made sure I pushed my chair in, then hurried out of the door, to my locker, and grabbed my pencil case.  I hurried to the washroom, hoping that I wasn't dripping blood along the halls, then raced into a stall.  

I had soaked through my underwear and pants that were, thankfully, black.  Luckily for me, I had an extra pair of underwear in my pencil case, but I did not have any extra pants or a sweater to hang around my waist.  

I finished up in the washroom and by that time class had ended.  I went back to my English class, trying my best to act normal, and grabbed my things.  I found my science teacher and told him that I was going home, I wasn't feeling well.  He said okay, then I went to my locker and texted my dad to come pick me up.  

In the car on the way home, I clenched my butt so much, trying to stop the blood inside me so that I didn't bleed on my dad's car seat.  Then I got home and got new pants.

That is my true period story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.1K 10
The truth was: It was a lot harder editing the weekly behind the scenes videos than the actual episodes. The King Eternal Monarch is a Korean drama t...
1.8K 107 11
❝and that's how the story started with a kiss❞ crush is a one-sided feeling of love that makes you happy and sad at the same time. You are always th...
15.7K 3.1K 37
" What Does It Mean To Truly Be In Love... " " Pain , Soul Love , Destiny "
4.3K 162 49
"You don't love him" "I love him!" "No you don't, I know he have a part in your heart because of your past but that doesn't change the fact that the...