The Girl in White

By UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King
Sorry for staying AWOL

Chapter 28

1.7K 80 0
By UrsSoniya

I was standing outside Grandpa's room unsure how to approach him. I was being restless since the last dream. I haven't spoken about it to Bryan either but hoped he understood as he didn't asked. Excusing myself. I thought the only answer i could get was from Grandpa, maybe he could enlighten me with our family's history.

Suddenly the door opened and grandpa looked at me confused.

"Why aren't you coming in?" You have been here for almost fifteen minutes now." he asked.

Ohh he knew i was here?.. Ohh yes..ofcourse he must have smelled me. I sighed.

"I need to talk to you."

"You look tired." he stated observing my face.

"I am, didn't sleep well last night."

He nodded and opened the door for me.

I went inside and saw his room. It was big. Big enough to accommodate  atleast twenty people. I studied the room for a while, searching for what i was looking for.

"What is it?"

I turned to look at him..

"Grandpa, do you have any photos of mom, dad and our family?"

He studied me and then nodded. He went towards a cupboard and unlocked it. He put out a box and closed the door. He headed towards his study table and put it there. He motioned me to come near. I saw and noticed the old box. It was beautiful just bit warned off with some dust on it.. He opened the box and took out an album. He moved his fingers on the top and opened it. He looked at me and handed it to me. I took the album and started noticing the pictures. Most of my family members covered it, i found one of my picture too. I was it seems like just born. Mom and Dad looked at me adoringly, while Almus was with us watching them with a smile. It must be our first and last family picture together. I took my celphone and clicked the photo's picture. It would be my favourite one as all of us were there. Then there was a huge family picture with Aunt Diana, and other people in it.  My cousins, uncles everyone. I noticed two familiar faces, i remembered those two boys were there when Almus arrived the first day. I never got chance to talk to them. I planned to introduce myself to them later. I focused on the pictures again, wondering on my actual purpose. I got through all the pictures i got to the last one. Still no sign. Sighing i let out a frustated groan.

Grandpa put his hand on my shoulder. I had completely forgotten about his presence.

I looked at him and then again at pictures. Wait. Maybe he could introduce me to some of our family in that group picture. I fished out that picture again and asked him to sit next to me.

"Can you tell me who is who..i mean i know some of them but just for the others who i don't know."

He nodded and sat beside me.

He told me about the members and that the picture was old but his favourite. I was surprised to know i have so many cousins. I learned that my dad had a brother too. I looked at the picture, he looked similar to dad, but i felt something different noticing him. Though the photo was normal but i could see him looking at my mother. I wasn't sure but i suspected something wrong. Grandpa told me his name is Joe and he doesn't live with them anymore. When i asked the reason, he said he liked to be independent. He was a warewolf and his mate died within few months of their marriage. He was insane and devastated. He hesitated before saying that my mother helped him to get over the trauma, but things changed and he decided to leave. He is in contact with only grandpa since then, but hasn't showed up. I managed to take in all the information, still i feel something was wrong. Have i met him before today? I can't figure out. I thought i would think about it later and smiled at Grandpa.

"It's great to know about my family..i never thought, i would ever have one."

He smiled and nodded. I left and headed straight to my room exchanging some greeting with the people from my family who passed by.

I spent the morning and later the afternoon alone in my room. I wondered where was Bryan and Almus. No one tried to disturb me and i was glad that they didn't. I wanted some me time to process the facts and remember the face of my Uncle Joe, which looked familiar.

A knock on my door took me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." i mumbled and the door busted open making me startled. There standed my best friend Arina glaring at me with her hands on her hips which was a sign that she actually is mad, no..not mad but furious. I grinned at her.

"When the hell were you going to tell me about this?" she almost scolded me like i am a kid.

"Yeah..i missed you too." that's what i responded and she narrowed her eyes. Sighing frustrated she came and hugged me. I smiled. She can't stay annoyed at me more than few minutes.

"Are you okay?" she asked concerned.

"I can't be better than this. I am happy. " i told her genuinely.

I told her what all happened since i came here. The thing i loved about her was she never interupted just listened carefully. I even told her, about today's dream and about Grandpa showing me old pictures and that my dad had another brother who doesn't live with us. She said she had heard about him before but not much in details.

"But..there is something that i am not getting. You know, in my dream, when that man throwed me, i saw a house around which looked familiar, but i just can't spot it. And, now, Uncle Joe's face. Besides, that other man with my parents looked familiar too. I just don't know what's the connection, or is it related or not. But, i think something is fishy here. His face was too fimiliar..and oh..you know what?.. for the first time i saw the face of the killer of my parents.... But, how could i see? was i there at the first place? I have no idea, what's going on, i am so confused and i have so many questions. I feel like i am missing something in between." I popped on my bed trying to ease my growing headache.

"Elena...just calm down. We will find out soon. Just don't worry, i will talk to master about this, maybe he could help you."

"I don't know." i mumbled.

"Well, let's talk about something else. You know. Suzie called almost tenth time yesterday asking for you. I told her you are on vacation though. Even Shawn called to check on you. Since you had your phone switched off while travelling they opted to call me."

I nodded and thought it feels like i haven't seen my cafe for a long time. I missed it, the sweet aroma, my sweet pastries. Suddenly, something clicked in my mind. I got up and looked at Arina, as usual she looked confused about my sudden jolt.

"What?"

"The Cafe."

"Ahh. It's working fine since you made enough products to last two to three days besides Shawn is there and suzie too..they will take care."

"It's not that..i am not worried about the cafe, something just clicked in my mind."

She shrugged her shoulders asking more.

"I have seen him visiting my cafe! He as in my uncle. Yes, Uncle Joe, i remember, he was not a regular customer but used to visit once in a month. I remember because, whenever he visited, he left a grand tip behind, and suzie would come giggling to tell me and show me who was he. He seemed fine and in his late forty's so i didn't mind."

"What do we know by this? Have you ever talked to him?" she asked curiously.

"I don't remember i have but once i come out and see him, he just saw me and then left.. I didn't pay attention as the cafe was crowded most of the time when he came."

"I think we must tell Master about this."

I agreed.

######

Hey my lovely readers!

I am so so sorry for the delay in updates. I was just so busy in my life, but i promise you i will keep updating and complete this book soon.

I will absolutely disappointed on myself if i keep you guys hanging in between.. so i promise promise promise i will complete it.

Till then wait for my next update. 😊

Till then Vote! Share! Commemt!

see you soon...

Urs Soniya. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
834 22 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
142K 5.3K 40
Most werewolves who are unable to find their mates either run mad and become rouges or die... But that was not the case with Dominic and I because th...