Chosen

By Dallytexas

A prophecy can really screw anyone’s sweet sixteen, especially for Hanna Sanger. A truth is brought to the su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!

Chapter 15

157 4 1
By Dallytexas

Enjoy the next chapter!! <3

Chapter 15

My eyes began to open slowly from the sunlight streaming in through the long ruby draped curtains. As I stretched my arms and legs I looked to my left and to my right seeing Addison and Taylor snoozing away deeply. Placing my hands on the bed I sat in an upright position taking in the room around me. The entire room was a size of a single apartment, but with the gold trimming along the moldings, high ceilings with a beautiful detailed art reminding me of Michael Angelo. Placing my hand over my forehead from sudden dizziness Taylor began to stir and stretch every muscle in her little body. As her eyes met mine she smiled brightly.

“Morning Hanna” She said cheery, I faked a smile down at her. Holding myself together as Hanna’s feelings rose to the surface, I tried successfully to bury the feelings back in. Taylor slowly propped herself on one elbow and looked around the room with alerted eyes.

“Wow. Now this must be a dream!” She said quiet loudly. I placed my hand over her mouth suddenly not wanting both of them to be awoken at once; one of them was already a handful.

“What?” She asked below a whisper against my hand. I rolled my eyes and lifted my chin towards Addison who was waking up slowly.

“Oh my bad!” Her smile grew wider as she saw Addison make a sound of comfort while she stretched her arms towards the ceiling. She looked around suddenly and met Taylor and my eyes.

“I’m starving” She said with little emotion and with a complete straight face.

“You’re always hungry Addy” Taylor chuckled.

“How ‘bout room service?” Addison asked suddenly, again serious.

“I believe we could head down to the kitchen” She smiled then placing her hand over her belly.

“Sounds like a plan” She cheered as a soft knock came from the bedroom door.

“Come in!” I shouted while we all wrapped a robe around us after we jumped off the bed quickly.

“Did I hear correctly, somebody was hungry?” Damian suddenly shuffled in with a cart filled with breakfast food. I heard Taylor and Addison squeal as they hurried towards the cart.

“Thank you Sean” They both said while grabbing a plate of strawberry pancakes, orange juice, muffins, sausage, and much more I honestly couldn’t keep track.

“Well how did you guys sleep last night?” He asked looking me directly in the eyes.

“I slept like a baby” Taylor said with a mouthful of pancakes, while Addison smiled and nodded while consuming her food on her plate. Looking at Damian in the eyes I simply rolled my eyes.

“That’s nice to hear” He said with a smile. He walked my way hesitantly as I looked quite irritated.

“What’s wrong?” He asked below a whisper.

“Do you have to ask?” I gritted through my teeth. He chuckled and soon became serious.

“We better hurry Katreena before it’s too late” He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head in agreement understanding the time was near to make the move, but it was more complicated than that. I looked over to Taylor and Addison who talked freely while they finished off their strawberry pancakes. They were indeed the best people I have ever met in my entire life. I starred at Damian suddenly giving in to Hanna’s feelings. Everything suddenly hit me at once. Every memory with Sean, Taylor, and Addison came flooding back. Taking in a deep breath I began to cry hysterically understanding what the prophecy meant.

“Sean I can’t” I whispered in a harsh tone.

“Katreena…” Then he realized.

“It’s time Hanna” He said not caring who might hear. Wrapping my hand around my necklace my grandma and mother gave to me a few days ago I realized then those days were behind me and sooner rather than later I had to bring myself to kill.

“What if I’m not strong enough?” I asked as Taylor and Addy walked towards us with confusion. I looked at them then not understanding why them and why now.

“Hanna it can’t be…” They said shocked.

“It is and it must be done now” Looking at Sean he looked furious but sad all at the same time.

“You are a part of her now” He said. I looked into his eyes and took his hand in mine.

“You will always be my brother you know that right?” He looked shocked but simply nodded and took away his hand from my grasp taking a step back.

“Hanna but you have to become one of them” As I looked at the worried Taylor she stepped towards me once more and wrapped her arms around me.

“We’ll be here always…” I smiled through my tears as I felt another pair of arms wrap around me.

“We will make sure everything goes as planned unnoticed we promise” As I hugged Addison and Taylor tighter a soft knock came from the bedroom door.

“Come in” Sean forced to say.

“Well did you have a good night’s rest?” I cringed at the sound of his voice knowing now who he really was. I stepped back from the hug and wiped my tears away quickly, and brought forth my acting as Katreena. Taking one last look at my two best friends I smiled softly and returned my attention to the one man or vampire I hated most. Taking in a deep breath I walked into Demetri’s opened arms.

“Welcome back my love” He whispered softly as he stroked my back with his hand. I tried to relax knowing he could never hurt me if he believed I was Katreena so I had to play along.

“It’s good to be home” I whispered back as I fought to hold back the tears, but failed miserably. Demetri took a small step back and took his hand to lift my chin, meeting his eyes.

“What is wrong?” I wiped away the falling tears and gave him a warm smile.

“I’m just happy to be back in your arms once again” He smiled brightly as he bent his head down and gave a small peck on the lips but lingered for a few moments.

“I love you dearly” He said. As I fought to say the words allowed, I imagined seeing my family in his eyes and my smile grew.

“I love you too.” I said softly. He gave me a sudden kiss, startling me by his surprise. His touch left me paralyzed in his hold. The kiss felt demanding, not in sync or at all remotely intoxicating. As I began to realize I kissed him back bringing Katreena’s love for him to the surface. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer. As I began to lead I felt empowered by the kiss. As Demetri suddenly released his lips from mine, he was breathless. He gave a small chuckle of laughter.

“What is it?” I asked while stroking the back of his neck.

“I missed you so” He said without hesitation. I gave him a warm smile and a quick peck on the lips before I took a step away from his grasp.

“I better get dressed” I said allowed. He took a step forward and kissed my cheek.

“I’ll be waiting” He whispered against my cheek. Giving him one last smile he was gone leaving the door ajar. As Katreena’s feelings diminished I slowly turned to face Sean who was utterly shocked and he looked away. I smiled feeling empowered.

“At least I have him fooled” He looked up suddenly with a confused angry look all over his face.

“Are you sure Hanna? Cause it seems to me you were enjoying every last second as much as he!” He barked back. My hands went into tight fists from his outburst.

“Are you jealous Sean is that it? If it is just tell me now to get it over with!” I yelled back. Sean took a step back not knowing who I was anymore.

“I’m sorry” I said softly, regretting every word I just said. I heard footsteps as my head was down.

“Don’t be and no I’m not jealous. I’m just worried that is all” I looked up into his eyes as he becomes the brother I knew all these years. I wrapped my arms around him.

“I’m so scared” I whispered against his chest. He took in a deep breath and buried his face in my shoulder.

“So am I Hanna. So am I”

Alrighty don’t forget to Vote Comment and fan!! Comments are most appreciated. : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.1K 27
UNDERGOING MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!! ___________________________________________________________ Alison Paige Fernheart is like every other normal teen...
43.5K 502 27
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
400K 4.5K 34
"Hanna Franz is beautiful, intelligent and emotionally unstable after a collision took away her father. Who would love a gorgeous girl with a sublime...
13.2K 425 36
"If you loved me, I wouldn't be a secret." °•°•°•° Paige is the luckiest girl in the world...according to her and maybe every girl in Bishop High-tha...