Beau and the Beast

By yspeck

This is the story of a provincial boy who falls in love with an beast. More

1. Prologue
2. Beau
3. No Matter What
4. Wolf Chase
5. A mysterious castle
6. The Proposal
8. Dungeon
9. Home
10. The Tavern
11. Hungry
12. How Long Must This Go On?
13. Be Our Guest
14. West Wing
15. Wolf Chase pt. II
16. Something There
17. Reading
18. Maison Des Lunes
19. Beauty and the Beast
20. Gaston's Mob
21. The Main Battle
22. Battle On The Tower
23. Wedding

7. Off to find papa

1.9K 56 2
By yspeck

(When the coast is clear, Beau comes out.)
Beau: Phew, nice going Beau. Did he actually proposed to me? Awsome! Wow! Why does nobody understand that I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!
(LeFou comes walking by with the scarf of Maurice around his neck)
LeFou: Lefou, go to the forrest and fetch me the biggest deer you'll see. Hmpf! I'm not the hunter he is!
(Beau sees that LeFou has the scarf)
Beau: LeFou! How did you get that scarf?
LeFou: Oh this? Uhm...In the forest I guess.
Beau: In the forrest? But it belongs to my father! LeFou take me to the place you found that scarf, please.
LeFou: Oh no!  Not again!
(LeFou walks away with his head shaking.)
Beau: Then I'll search for him myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 69.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
494K 14.4K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...