Private Show (August VS Chris...

By preetamber

Made a reservation, you're my favorite place to be All day, contemplatin' baby, waitin' patiently There's nob... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

6.

2.3K 95 21
By preetamber

Chris brown
June 26th, 2017.

I was getting dressed after my shower, when I heard my phone going off, I grabbed it off the counter looking at it.

What the fuck aug want?

I slid the call to the right answering it.

"Wassup?" I answered

"Aye, you coming ta tha party lata?" He questioned

"Naa, I ain't too sure about that."

"Why not nigga?"

"Cause I got plans nigga."

"Like what, ya know ya ain't got shit ta do."

"Shut yo ass up, I gotta go to the daycare and pick up my sister, I told her we would spend the day together." I replied

"Nigga, yo sister bout twenty foe, shit she can come ta tha party too."

"That's dead, ain't nobody touching her bruh. I'll let you know though, I gotta go ."

"Aight, holla at meh."

"I gotcha." I replied before hanging up

I locked my phone putting it back in tha counter, before rubbin lotion on my legs before a nigga be looking like a ashy baby back rib.

--

I finished getting dressed and grabbed my phone leaving out tha house. I pressed the open lock button on my car keys, causing my matte black Lamborghini doors to automatically open.

I got inside starting the car and turnin on the radio before speeding off.

--

I pulled up to the daycare getting out my car and joggin into the building. I walked up to the front desk where my sister was typing on the computer.

I tapped on her desk a couple of times before speaking "aye, big head you ready?" I asked catching her attention

She looked up at me moving her hair out of her face "yea, but there's one little girl left, her mom didn't come get her yet." She replied getting up

"Okay, where her mom at, did you try to contact her?"

"Yea, I was looking up her address to send someone over and tell her."

"What bout callin?"

She gave me the duhh nigga face "Naa, that's not the first thing I tried to do at all." She snarled

"Well shit, where the little girl at?" I questioned

"She's in the classroom playing."

"Alone?"

"Duhh boy, with who else?"

"You gon make that girl crazy." I shook my head

"She has imaginary friends." She shrugged

"That shit don't exist, nigga them shits really ghost. Don't nobody sit and play with air talking to it. I mean unless they crazy like you imagining you fucking drake or some shit"

"Oh screw you, okay."

"What's the address?" I asked

"1002 Varnedoe Street apartment 143." She informed me

"Go get the lil girl, I'll take er home."

"Um, hell no. Don't nobody wanna see some hood looking as nigga like you drop off their child at home. Especially without a car seat."

"Man, I'm trying to go, and I know you is too, so let me take her to her moms house. She don't have any emergency contacts?"

"No, as a matter of fact she doesn't even bring up any family." She replied

"What about the lul girl daddy, did you try texting him?"

"Well for one its unprofessional to text, and for two she doesn't have a father in the system."

"Alright well, there goes every option, let's go." I smiled

She rolled her eyes walking around me down the hall, it only took her a few seconds to come back holding the body of a lil girl.

She was cute to be real, if I had a daughter I'd picture her like dis, but with less hair. She had a bun on top of her head that was bigger than anything, she had hell of hair. It's definitely some Panamanian or Samoan in her blood.

" she fell asleep." She spoke

"Of course, come on." I said leading her out the door as I typed the address into my gps

I helped er into the car as she held onto the lul girl, and I walked to my side getting in.

I looked at Trina "you straight?" I asked

"Yea, let's go." She nodded

And with that I started the car driving off.

--

Before making it to the apartments I made a stop at August house since I had to pass it to get where I was going.

I honked the horn for him to come outside, I had his shit for the party.

He walked outside lookin spiffy and shit, as he walked up to my car.

"Wassup playa." He spoke as we did our hand shake

"Here, I got ya weak ass crown royal you left at my crib." I replied handing him the bottle

"Thanks, who baby dat is?"

"Man, I don't even know her mama never came and got her from the daycare. So, me being generous and shit I decided to take her."

He peeped his head through the window getting a better look "aye, lemme take her home, I know exactly who her mama is." He smirked

I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her, then raised them in realization "oh shit, it's ole girl who be walking daughter ain it?" I asked

"Hell Ye, I'll take er to er mom."

"Shit, fine by me got me wasting gas and shit, it's apartment 143."

He walked towards the other side opening the door, and taking the lul girl from Trina arms.

"So we just playing pass the baby?" Spoke Trina

"Shut up and sit back." I chuckled as August shut the door

"Whatever, I bet not get fired."

"Ya won't." I replied backing out the driveway

--

August Alsina

I pulled up to the apartment complex getting out of muh car, I walked ta tha Otha side getting tha lul girl out and carryin er don' the sidewalk.

I looked roun' fa tha numba 143 and when I did I rung the doorbell a few times. It wasn't an answer so I knocked on tha door and it creaked open a lul, some scary movie shit.

"Goldie?" I yelled roun tha apartment "whea tha fuck ya mama at heh?"

I know she was sleep but still.

I walked back towards tha front, Thea she was just walkin in.

"What the fuck, oh my gosh my baby." She shrieked running to meh and snatching her from my arms "why the fuck do you have my daughter?"

"You left er at tha daycare and I recognized she was yours, so I decided to bring er ta you."

"Without a fucking warning, I thought she was kidnapped or something." She spat

"How am I supposed to warn you if I don't have your number?" I asked

"Ask the receptionist, I don't know but don't you ever and I mean ever touch my child without my consent again, or I'll fucking kill you. No I won't call the cops, and no I won't press charges, I'll fucking kill you myself with my own two hands, if I catch you holding her."

"Damn aight, I was just tryna help you out before they called tha cops on ya."

"I don't care, you don't just take her. I know I was running late, but I was on my way."

"Look, I'm sorreh aight, you got er na, dats allat matters right?"

"Yea it is, can you please get out my house now?" She asked, I just nodded my head walkin towards tha door "wait no let me ask you something."

I stopped in muh tracks turnin roun ta face er "What?"

"Why do you always find time to intervene in my life, is it something that I got you want?"

"Naa, I dead ass just be tryna help, but ta keep it real I would like ta get ta know ya."

"You're not just bothering me for sex or nothing?"

"If I wanted sex, I'd go get sex trust me I got options." I chuckled

"Mm, well that's what I want you for." She smirked as she laid her daughter don' on tha couch

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as she then made her way over to me "wha'cha mean?" I questioned

"I wanna fuck with you augustis, let's hope you're as persistent in sex as you are in bothering me."

" it's August ma." I spoke as She then rolled her eyes " but you fa real?"

"I'm so serious, just go get tested for any diseases and hit me up when you have the results, then I'll handle the rest from there."

"How Ima hit you up if ion have ya number?"

"You have my job and my residence, I'm sure you'll find a way."

"True." I nodded

"But until then you can leave." She smiled

"Aight, I'll holla at ya lata."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I replied exiting tha apartment

Shut she ain't even gotta tell me twice, I'll go get my shit tuh'day.

--------------------------
Sex coming 👅💦

Chris coming into play 🙂

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 799 22
"He was a child, forced to grow up." "Not all light is good, not all dark is evil." -
103K 1.7K 42
However many Imagines upon request just message me in advance. You've allowed me to experience something very hard to fin...
11.1K 449 34
304K 10.6K 59
We use to lay up and then stay up Have sex and then blow dank I shouldn't have played no games with you, just levelled up my rank Last time I saw you...