The Original Wife [1]

By OriginalWriterJ

BEST RANKINGS #1 in Salvatore #9 in TheOriginals #10 in KlausMikaelson "Always and forever angel" he prom... More

The Wife
Editing
The Beginning
Lovely to see you
Only Mine
A Good Party
When I left him
All My Children
1912
Mr Salvatore
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset & The Departed
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View to Kill
Into the Wild & Down the Rabbit Hole
You'll find me again
Sequel
Fanfiction awards
ALL ABOUT ME & YOU
The Gram
Vote
The Vote
Last time

Stolen!!!

14.9K 239 30
By OriginalWriterJ

It has come to my attention that The Original Wife has been stolen by a user.

She (I assume by their username) published a story called The Original Wife, named the character Thyra, Tatia was her sister, she was forced to marry Klaus, the user even used Victoria Justice as a face claim and basically copied my first three chapters word for word!!!!

The story has since been taken down, I tried confronting them about it I got no response.

Don't get me wrong if my stories inspire you to write something similar with a different storyline or character that's fantastic I'd be proud even, but do not steal my stuff that I worked so hard to make up and write, stories that I spent hours upon hours to make perfect for my loyal and amazing fans, please have a bit of creativity and a touch of class and DON'T STEAL MY WORK.

I do have class and like Elijah I have morals so I will not put you on blast plus I'm a f**king nice person!!! but please in the future write your own stories or I will put your name on my page as a warning for other users so they can protect their stories I will be watching.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.1K 34
After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her family who she hates, but when she meets...
67.1K 1.6K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
733K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever