Misery Loves Company

By KabeeraRichardson

Diana is a 16 year old girl that suffers from a simi form of insanity, her parents are doing their best to st... More

Anger Management
Violence
1 + 1
Trust issues
Connection
My Bad Girl
My Bad Girl Part 2
Bonnie & Clide (Part 1)
Bonnie & Clide (Part 2)
Bonnie & Clide (Part 3)
Fuck you (Part 1)
Funerals (Part 1)
Funerals (Part 2)
Funerals (Part 3)
Funerals (Part 4)
Not an Update
Mine (Part 1)
Mine (Part 2)
Mine (Part 3)
Disowned (Part 1)
Disowned (Part 2)
Disowned (Part 3)
Disowned (Part 4)
Karma
Rehab (Part 1)
Rehab (Part 2)
Rehab (Part 3)
Flashbacks (Part 1)
Flashbacks (Part 2)
Dangerously In Love
Eric's Diana
Sequel???
Hell Yeahhhh
yay!!
Not an update
New Book
NoT an Update A/N
It up
Missing
Missing
eazy imagines 3
New
New Story
Votes R N
Keep Coming
Greedy.

Fuck you (Part 2)

1.5K 60 80
By KabeeraRichardson

Page 12

••••• Sneaky •••••

I hid my tears before smiling and saying, "yeah."

He widened the door and smirked before saying "coo."

I walked in and saw 2 other guys leaned back on eazy's couch watching two half naked girls grinding on them. One guy was brown skinned with a jheri curl and kings hat, the other was dark skinned with a raiders hat; dre sat in front of the third girl and she started grinding on him.

"Oh......... Kay", I say before making my way to the stairs and walking up.

I walked around looking for Eric's bedroom, I opened one of the bedroom doors and saw a light skinned guy on top of this girl moaning.

I gasped before quickly closing the door and laughing, I continued walking and walked inside of this other room with a bed with silk sheets and pillows. I walked inside and took of my jacket. I laid back and made myself at home, I got tired and drifted off to sleep.

••••• 2 Hours Later •••••

"Baby wake up", Eric says while pecking my lips.

I rubbed my eyes before leaning up, I frowned. "Now you wanna talk to me when its-."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 9.

"When it's 8:40", I looked at him.

"Sorry", He says standing up.

"Wait a minute", I say as I pull him closer to me. "Why you smell like that?"

He sucked his teeth. "Like what?", He asked.

"Don't play dumb Eric, you stank."

"Whatever", He says before walking out of the room and walking to another room.

I got up and followed, before I made it in there I heard him talking to someone; I frowned before walking in and seeing him sitting on tha bed and staring at nothing.

"Eric.. Eric", I repeated.

I tapped him. "Eric, who the hell was you talking to?", I asked

He snapped out of it, "huh?"

"I said who the hell was you talking to?"

"Oh..... No one", He said before getting up and walking into the bathroom that's inside of his bedroom.

"What the fuck?", I thought to myself.

I followed him into the bathroom and watched him undress before stepping inside of the shower, I pulled off my shirt along with my pants and panties before getting in with him.

He looked at me before slowly rubbing my face, I closed my eyes and rubbing my face on the palm of his hand.

I finally feel his lips on mine as he picked me up and slowly sat me on it.

"Oh god yes", I moaned breathlessly.

I slowly grinded up and down as he breathed on my neck and started stroking with me against the wall. I rubbed my hand through his thick curly hair as he pushed deeper.

I whined in satisfaction. "Ughhhh faster", I say in his ear.

He rubbed his wet hands on my ass, gripped it and sped up.

"Uh uh uh uhhhh yesss",Eric's moans harmonized with mine and they got louder and louder. I leaned my head back winding my hips faster as he stroked more rapidly.

"Ughh uhh fuck", He moaned. He held on to me tighter the farther back I went while thrusting my hips.

I began hearing his moans vibrate, by that time his hands were only holding my lower back tightly as I leaned my body back farther he stroked harder.

"Yes yessss yessss fuck me Eric uhh", I screamed louder. I opened mouth as my eyes rolled to tha back of my head and all I could feel was pleasure and him in my stomach.

"Shit I'm finna cum", He says speeding up.

I rubbed my titties and started squeezing as his hips went back and forth, my stomach started tightening up and I began whining due to the amount of pleasure that was wandering through my body

"Uhh uhhhhhhhh mm", I moaned.

I felt his body tense up as he penetrated it all inside of me and a high pitch moan escaped from my mouth, I felt his warm liquid and my eyes rolled back as I came on him.

"Fuck", I say as he leaned me up to him; pecked his lips slowly before he helped me off of it.

I glared in his eyes as we began washing each others bodies.

Fuck....

•Bipolar•

When we got out of the shower we began drying of and redressing ourselves.

"Sooo", I started.

He looked at me.

"What you got two bedrooms for", I questioned.

"What you mean?", He asked.

I continued. "That other room, with the silk sheets and pillows."

"Oh that rooms for...-", He drifted of.

"For.... What?", I asked.

"When I have guest over", He answered.

"Well I'm a guest how come we didn't stay in there", I questioned.

"Why you ask so many damn questions, just chill."

I frowned. "You can't just answer the question? Damn", I say before walking out of the room.

"Diana", He says following.

"No don't fuckin Diana me!", I yell walking downstairs.

I walked down and saw the same four guys including the light skinned guy that was fucking in that room laid back on the couch with the girl watching tv.

I headed towards the door.

"Diana!", Eric yelled.

"No take me home, you clearly got a fuckin attitude so I'm out", I shout.

He walked to me. "Take yo ass upstairs!"

"No!"

"Now", He screams.

"No take me home!", I say as I slapped him.

All 4 of the guys looked at us in unison.

"Ohh shit", Dre says while slowly shaking his head.

As soon as I looked back at Eric he punched me to the floor, I helded my face as he started kicking me in my stomach.

"Aye aye aye man chill", the brown skinned guy with the jheri curl says as he ran to us and held Eric back.

"Nah man this bitch know not to fuck with me!", Eric says pushing him off. He kicked my in my face, leaned down and grabbed my feet.

I screamed bloody murder trying to kick and scream.

"You wanna fuckin kick me bitch!", He shouted.

"Nooo!", I screamed as tears streamed down my face and he kicked me in my back.

He dragged me through the living room and up the stairs. I felt my head hit each one.

"Eric please!!", I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up!", He yelled.

He dragged me down the hall and to his bed room before picking me up and throwing me on the bed, I covered my face while crying as he slammed the door and walked to me.

"I told yo stupid ass not to fuck with me", He says punching me.

"I know I know", I yelled.

"Now yo dumb ass wanna fuckin listen", he says slapping my face.

I did a slient cry before saying, "I'm sorry" and quickly leaning up. I started rubbing his face slowly.

"I'm sorry daddy I won't do it no more", I said pecking his lips as I rubbed his shoulders.

He rubbed my face and kissed me deeply, tears were still falling as he laid down on the bed and laid me on him.

I rubbed his chest while still shaking a little.

"I love you diana", He says holding me tightly.

Tears filled my eyes as I held him tighter.

"I love you to", I closed my eyes wishing that what just happened was a dream... But it wasn't...

And it was all my fault...

More crazy stuff coming up, comment what u think is gonna happen next and don't forget to vote 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
When Jake wakes up, he expects the day to be just like every other day, ordinary. So when Jake heads to school for one of his last days of college, l...
13 0 1
Having witnessed a double murder, Diana's life is now in danger. Not even safe in police custody, she decides to disappear, narrowly escaping the me...
27.6K 356 45
A young 16 year old girl named Diana finds the love of her life. She wonders if he'll ever feel the same about her. Does she find out if he does?
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...