Rude || Kol Mikaelson

By voidmikaelson-

''Oh come on, Darling!" I heard his voice from behind me. ''Don't be so rude!" In which... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 18

15.7K 350 142
By voidmikaelson-

Luna.

I kept my head down as I walked through the hallways, trying avoid certain seven students. Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, Tyler, Matt and Jeremy. More than any of them, Jeremy. I straightened out my black skirt as I reached my locker, glancing around before shoving my sunglasses in and taking my Math book out.

As I closed my locker door I jumped slightly in surprise, my eyes landing on Caroline. I gave her a look before turning on my heel, bumping straight into Elena. I turned quickly, attempting to slide out of the last opening but Bonnie quickly blocked the way. I sighed and leaned back against my locker, hearing the bell ring. "Guys, I've gotta get to class." Elena raised a piece of paper at my words and I read the words, rolling my eyes slightly.

i had to speak to luna about one of the essays she had written in my class, my apologies for any inconveniences . -mr. saltzman, history dept.

"Okay, now what?" I asked as I slumped back against the row of lockers as the three looked between each other. I raised my eyebrow slightly, thinking back to Kol, hoping for some reason he would appear out of nowhere and save me from whatever was happening right now. I tried to push past Bonnie and Caroline just pulled me back, pushing my against the locker.

I growled at her as Elena began to speak. "Where did you go last night?" I looked at Elena as she spoke and she continued before I could answer. "Actually I know that," my eyebrows furrowed at that, how? "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Kol came to my house and tried to kill Jeremy." She yelled. "Why were you with him out of everyone you could have went to?"

I looked at Elena in disbelief. No.. seriously? "Yes, he came after Jeremy, Luna! I know he hurt you but there was no need for you to send Kol after him!" Bonnie continued and I glared at her, she seriously thought I had purposely sent Kol over to attack Jeremy. I felt my anger rise at my so called 'friends' words.

"Caroline.. her eyes." I heard Elena mutter but I just ignored her, feeling myself get angrier as Caroline slowly removed her hands from me. I growled and out of nowhere, kicked Caroline as hard as I could, sending her across the room into the other lockers, I growled at Bonnie as she started to mutter something.

I ripped the note from Elena's hand and pushed Bonnie out of my way, causing her to fall on the floor, as I walked to my Math class. I calmed myself down before I walked into the door and handed my teacher the note before taking my seat beside Tyler in the class. He smiled and me and I smiled back. We were a somewhat pack - we had to be nice and stick up for each other. 

It was a doubly period of maths and about halfway through the second period the announcement speaker made a buzzing noise, signalling an announcement. Everyone glanced at the speaker in out classroom, awaiting the announcement. "Luna Blake, please come to the main office, you may bring your bag." I frowned slightly at this and my teacher signaled me to leave.

I stood up and shrugged at Tyler who looked at me with confusion. I grabbed my bag and jotter, shoving it in my bag quickly before leaving the class. I walked down the hallway for around a minute, heading towards the main office, before suddenly being pushed into the janitors closet. I panicked slightly but calmed down once the light was turned on and Kol's face was in front of me.

"He-" My greeting was cut off by Kol's lips pressing to my own. I was surprised as he pushed me up against the wall, knocking over a few mops and brushes. He pulled back and gave me a confused look, obviously wondering why I wasn't kissing him back. I smiled at him and pulled him back to me, kissing him softly before remembering Elena's words earlier.

I pulled back again and he let out a sigh, stepping back from me and I slid back down the wall after he had stepped back, no longer supporting me. "You went after Jeremy..." I spoke and he looked at me, letting out a sigh as he did so. I glanced at his mouth to see he had my pink lipstick smudged across his lips and slightly across his cheeks.

"He hurt you." He answered simply, reaching out to me and pushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear. I looked up at him after watching him do so. "He wasn't just going to get away with that." He motioned down to the small cut across my thigh where the bowl piece had pierced my skin.

"Thank you," I whispered, reaching forward so my arms were rested on his shoulders "...but you shouldn't have tried to hurt him." I added, pushing my fingers into his hair and he smiled at me, his eyes looking me over. I kissed him quickly before wiping my finger across his lips, wiping away the lipstick I had stained him with.

"C'mon, i've bailed you out of classes, let's go somewhere." I nodded, biting onto my lip as he spoke. He then frowned as he looked at me and I pouted, wondering why he was upset. "Don't do that." He spoke, kissing me and pulling my lip from between my teeth. I smiled lightly at him as he wiped his mouth, cleaning away the rest of my lipstick. 

He then opened the janitor's closet, looking around before linking his fingers with mine and pulling me along behind him. I followed behind him closely, my smile staying on my face. He had hurt Jeremy for me, to protect me. Even if it was a peculiar way of showing his caring side, he still did.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked and I shrugged. He then smiled, shaking his head slightly at my indecisiveness. "We can go anywhere you want.. what do you wanna do?" He asked again, stopping in his tracks to look at me. He placed his fingers on my chin and made me look at him. I thought for a second.

"I wanna go..." I thought about places I could go. "Anywhere?" I questioned Kol and he nodded, dropping his hand from my chin, resting his hands on my waist. "Hmmm.." I pursed my lips, trying to hide my smile as Kol rested his forehead on my shoulder, awaiting my answer. "McDonalds." I spoke with a smile and Kol laughed at my answer.

"Well.. McDonalds it is!"

_________________________________

aw babies are so cute

are moving too fast or not, what do you guys think? 

ty for reading this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 904 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
947K 21.8K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
51K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
73.9K 1.7K 56
COMPLETE TVD x Teen Wolf Crossover Social Media AU Kol Mikaelson x OC