oneshots || sidemen

By opalum

if you have ever wondered what would happen if minizerk made a cake, or the house suffered a powercut, you're... More

.
.new words
.dinner date
.late night
.smashed lens
.tongue tied
.spook
.roundabout
.birthday cake
.crossed lines
.close
.teacher
.anonymous
.quiet
.infidelity
.bokeh
.wet
.infidelity ii
.intoxicated
.inconspicuous
.calm
.i exist
.secret talent
.lights out
.daddy issues
.bad neighbour
.home
.bookshop
.punny
/
od
seven
shut up
broken speech
that's all
one night stands
is it?
merry christmas
a very important question
a new start
sorry
baker, baker
please read me!

.fixed

1.5K 67 4
By opalum

in which
not everything is broken

'Josh?'
'...JOSH?'
I sighed, and pushed myself up out of bed. My feet sank into plush carpet, my hands reaching into a t-shirt to pull it over my head.
Suddenly, the sound of broken glass resounded around the house.
'Fucking hell, Harry.' I groaned. 'Here for one night, and you're already breaking things.'
When I stumbled into the kitchen, it took my eyes a minute to adjust to the unusually bright room.
Harry was stood by the counter, a load of broken glass by his feet.
There was blood on his hands.
'Harry... What the fuck have you done?' I asked, my eyes wide but still slightly clouded with sleep.
'...Dropped a glass.'
I groaned once more, dropped my head and stepped out of the kitchen to the hallway where my shoes were.
'Clean it up, bog.' I yelled through as I tied my laces.
'I tried! But then I cut my finger. I think my toe is bleeding, too.' I grinned slightly to myself at the worry in his voice.
'Here.' I skidded a dustpan across the floor from the cupboard in the hallway.
'Use this, gloves under the sink. Don't move- I'll grab your shoes.'
He nodded as I passed him his shoes as well, pulling them onto his feet and leaving them untied.
He scraped all the glass into a pile, and went to walk over to the sink. One of his feet pressed firmly onto the lace of his shoes, and he tripped, falling against the counter.
'Harry!' I yelled, hearing the loud noise from where I was tidying up in the kitchen. When I hurried into the kitchen, Harry was sat with misty eyes against the island.
'Oh, Harry.' I said in a low voice, leaning over to pull him up by the hand.
'I'm sorry.' he mumbled as I wrapped my arms around him. 'I should've stayed at home.'
'Nah, man, don't worry. I'm glad you're here- you're good company whilst everyone's away.' I pulled him out of the hug, but kept an arm at his waist in case he fell again. 'That is, when you aren't breaking things.'
I surveyed the damage in the room as Harry pressed a gentle hand against the back of his head.
'Not bleeding.' he murmured. I nodded, and helped him through to the lounge.
'I'm gonna go sort that ou-'
'Josh?' I stopped in the doorway and looked down at him.
'Can you leave the mess? I'll tidy it up. I'm still a bit shaky.'
I realised what he meant, and smiled. I walked over to sit by him, his small frame curled up in a corner of the couch.
When I sat down, Harry moved so he was cuddled into my side. I tensed at the movement, but relaxed when I realised he was comfortable.
'Thanks, Josh.' he mumbled. 'I don't know what I'd do without you.'

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 82 29
Your older brother Simon is a youtuber in a group called the Sidemen. They are currently living in the sidemen house all together, you get into a bit...
107K 2K 57
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟖 / 𝟏𝟏 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ╰─➤ 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: #𝟏𝟗 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
49.2K 427 37
Sidemen Imagines my second sidemen book.
11.8K 72 9
Smuts, adventures and stories with the sidemen, what will you do and who will you do it with?