The Styles Project

بواسطة bellahowrse100

المزيد

The Styles Project
The Bet
Summer!
At The Job
Here I Am
What's This?
The First Date
After Thoughts
Meeting The Lads
Tour Time!
Dallas Concert
Still In Dallas
Dallas Date
Woah.. Just. Woah..
Dark
Paris!

A Sick Day

48 1 0
بواسطة bellahowrse100

Harry's POV

"Have you seen Beth this morning?" I ask Zayn. "I haven't seen her at all. She was up when I woke up."

"Nope. As far as I know she hasn't came by here." he replies.

"Ok. See ya." I check our room again to see if she came back. Again nothing. I'm gonna go get my shoes and go for a walk. And for some reason thy are in the bathroom. I just take them off in there. I push the bathroom door open to find Beth bent over the loo heaving into the bowl.

She stops and turns to look at me, after wiping her face off of course.

"Have you been in here this whole time?" I ask.

She flings her head back over the bowl and begins heaving once more.

"I take that as a yes." I say. She nods. I sit down in the floor next to her.

"Wait, I'll be right back." I get up and go to the kitchen. I get a glass of water and come back to sit next to her in the floor. I hand her the glass.

"Thanks." she says smiling weakly.

"No problem. Why don't you lay down on the couch for a while?"

She slowly rises up holding the glass and her stomach and painfully walks to the couch. I fluff up a couple of pillows for her and bring her the comforter off of the bed. She hands me the glass and I set it on the glass coffee table.

"Would you like the T.V. On?" I question.

She nods and I put it on the Disney/Pixar marathon going on today. Right now it's in the middle of Finding Nemo.

"I'm gonna go eat some breakfast with the lads. Want me to bring you anything?"

"No. Have a good time. I love you." she replies.

"Love you too. Get well soon." I put my shoes on and put on a jacket an stuff my phone into my pocket. I walk up to Louis and Liam's room which we all agreed to meet at. They open the door as soon as I get to it. As if they'd have been watching me.

"Hey guys, Beth's sick." I tell them.

"Ew. You have her sick germs." Lou says backing away.

"We gonna go eat some food or what?" Niall asks.

"Eat some food. Duh Niall!" Lou teases.

Beth's POV

Grrrrrrrrr. I HATE being sick. My head is throbbing, my throat is sore and scratchy from coughing my head off, and my stomach is queasy. I'm gonna face time my mom because I feel horrible and I want to talk to her.

"Hi Honey." my mom says answering the phone.

"Hi Mom." I say sickly.

"You're sick aren't you?" I nod.

"You look like you feel horrible." she says.

"I feel TERRIBLE!! And I'm in France. I'm missing out on delicious French foods and even the whole French outdoors. I hope I get better soon or I may not be able to go see the Eiffel Tower."

"Aw, Honey. I really hope you get better. I have to go. I'm meeting up with Aunt Jill. Just remember, lots of water, sleep, and soup. And make the boy do everything for ya." We both smile. Whenever I used to get sick I'd usually play the sick card and have my mom do everything and anything for me.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" she asks.

"He went to eat some breakfast with the boys. He'll be back in about an hour. I'll either finish the rest of Finding Nemo or go to sleep until he comes back." I reply.

"Ok. Your ritual thing. Your childish movies."

"Hey! The classics are good. Just not the Princesses. Their constant singing hurts my head."

"You've always said that. Love you. Sorry to jet off like this. Ask me anything anytime. Get better soon."

"Love you too Mom. Have a good time with Aunt Jill." I end the face time and put my phone down. In the movie, I'm at the part where Marlin and Dory find Nemo "dead". I turn the volume down so Darla's high-pitched screaming doesn't make my head hurt any worse. I don't get far before my eyelids start to droop.

Harry's POV

I come into the room to see Beth sleeping on the couch. The T.V.'s still on. Guess she fell asleep with it on. The movie is now Toy Story. I get a text.

Paul: we need to do a sound check for tonight.

Oh crap! I forgot tonight we have a concert! Stupid! I reply back to him.

Harry: when?

Paul: an hour?

I look over at Beth sleeping peacefully on the couch. She probably won't wake up anytime soon. I'll stay in here For about 15 more minutes and then I'll go get the boys.

Harry: you sent the others a text too?

Paul: yep. An hour good?

Harry: yeah.

Paul: good. :)

*

She doesn't wake up 15 minutes later so I write a note for her in her notes on her phone. I walk out of the room and into Liam and Lou's room.

"Ready to sound check?" I ask.

"Sure let's go." Zayn answers.

Beth's POV

I unlock my phone to text Harry. It's noon. Where is he?

Notes pop up on my phone. It's a note from Harry:

Beth, if you're wondering where I'm at, I'm at sound check. I should be home at around 1. I dunno. Call me soon. Love you :) xx Harry

Wonderful. There's about 30 minutes until he gets home. Oh well, I got the Internet. I log onto Twitter. Ugh, my head hurts! I'll send out one tweet before I log off and raid the cabinet for medicine.

Beth (@the_beautiful_beth): dearest fans, I am sick with yet One Direction Infection and the flu. :( poor me. Cough cough.. Love you all.

I log off of Twitter. Gonna go raid the cabinet for medicine. I drag myself to the bathroom to realize that there is no medicine AFTER I checked it. Now I get where the term "dumb blonde" (no offense) comes from. I drag myself back to the couch and lay back down. I text my mom to ask what kind of medicine I need. Then I text Harry to pick up the medicine on his way home. I'm not going to be able to sleep with my head pounding and stomach all... Icky. I check the time on my phone he'll be home in about 20 minutes. Grr. I guess I'll just watch TV until then. I pull the comforter over me and watch Toy Story 2.

Harry's POV

I walk into the room to find Beth out on the couch. Huh. Deja vu.

I shake Beth until she wakes up. I hand her the bag with her medicine in it.

"Thanks. You have saved my life!" she smiles.

"Is this where the princess kisses the hero?" I question.

"I'm sick. Sorry. But I love you." she says. "Hey, servant, get me a glass of water."

I get her a glass of water. She takes the medicine.

"You got plans today?" she asks.

"Concert later. I'll probably leave around 6."

"Ok. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Aren't you tired of movies?"

"I've been watching the back of my eyelids."

"Ha. Ha."

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"I'm not going to the concert I don't think. Unless I'm feeling better."

"I didn't figure you were going."

"Aren't we gonna watch a movie?"

"Yeah. What do you wanna watch?"

"Mean Girls."

"Oh God please help me!"

"You know you want to watch it too."

"No. I don't."

"LIAR!"

"Whatever, you want some soup? Picked it up on the way home."

"Sure."

Beth's POV

Me and Harry are snuggled up on the couch watching Mean Girls and every once in a while I burn my mouth with soup. Yes, so far I can hold down soup. Congrats for me! I'm not going to fall asleep in this movie. I promise.

*

"I didn't fall asleep!" I scream.

"You seem better. You going to the concert?" Harry asks.

"No. I don't think I could stand all the fans and excitement. I'm probably going to watch TV and end up sleeping on the couch."

"Ok. That's it?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna watch another movie?"

"Heck yeah. Spiderman."

"Spiderman?"

"Yeah! The one with Andrew Garfield in it."

"Ok. Spiderman with Andrew Garfield it is."

*

"You know I had a math teacher in middle school who looked like Andrew Garfield?" I ask Harry like halfway through the movie.

"Really?"

"Yeah and all the girls were in love with him. They were sick sick people."

"Did you like him?" I feel my face cringe in disgust.

"No!" I face the TV and continue the movie.

*

"Bye Beth. Feel better couch potato." Harry says as he leaves for the concert.

"Bye Harry. Be careful. Don't let the crazed fans get in your pants."

He smiles at my comment.

"You know because you say that, I might just let them." I can't help but think he is so stupid.

"I don't care. I think you'll care but not me. It's not a threat to me. Just a way to have you get a 14 year old pregnant."

"Don't joke about that."

"Why can't fans? Taylor Swift is trying to play that card." his face went stone cold.

"Babe, I'm just joking. I love you. Have a good time. And I swear, you let them in your pants, I will kill you."

"I love you too."

After he shut the door, I turned over on the couch and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait, but here is lovely chapter 15! Love you guys so much! Keep reading! And tell me whether you think like Beth. She loves Disney movies, Spiderman with andrew garfield, and mean girls. BTW the whole Andrew Garfield teacher look alike thing is from Personal experience if you would like to know! Hope you liked this chapter!

Peace out and read on -Rayne

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.4K 76 30
His cuddly, soft image maybe showing but, what about the dark side of Harry Edward Styles?
478K 4.6K 55