๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹ (๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜...

By rudypankakes

๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ | โ she was quite ready to be fallen in love with โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a Seattle Grace Mercy West... More

๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
reminder
thirty two
thirty three
revival announcement
thirty four
thirty five

nine

17.9K 327 61
By rudypankakes

I'm here, I'm here! Now what is it that I had to  be awaken from?" I ask as I meet Christina and Meredith in the tunnel.

Meredith holds up a positive signed pregnancy test.

"What?!" I exclaim as Mere smiles.

"Wow your pregnant?" Christina asks amazed.

"About time you make me an aunt again!" I say with excitement.

"It wasn't even planned." Mere tells us.

"This is very adult I'm proud of you Meredith Grey," Christina tells her as she gets paged and leaves.

"So you can't tell anyone yet and even Derek," Meredith explains.

"My lips are sealed! This is the happiest I've ever been since Jackson," I say as I walk away.

The day that everyone heard Jackson and I's conversation that night Meredith had me talk to her about what happened so she knows now.

**

Alex and I were walking to the supply closet as we hear a gun shot and once we enter the man points his gun towards Alex gets shot.

The man points his gun towards me.

Bang!

The last thing I saw was the ceiling getting blurry as I black out.

What the hell just happened?

I open my eyes as I look around and I see a dead Reed on the ground and I try to look for Alex but he's gone.

I crawl over to Reed and I press my fingers to her neck to find a pulse but there was no pulse.

"Reed," I say as I try to crawl out of the supply closet and I press my hand to my stomach where the gunshot wound is.

I crawl through the halls and I see them empty, someone has to had found out there was a shooter here and called it a lockdown.

I found a railing to lift myself up and I tried to walk and as I was peeking over a corner I saw the man shoot some security guards and nurses.

I left somewhere else and I tried going down the stairs but must've tripped on my shoe lace which cause me to fall down the flight of stairs and I heard a crack.

I fell stomach to the ground and as I tried to get up my ankle was in pain.

"Ow," I cry in pain as I reach my hand to my ankle and it felt weird.

I tried to get up but I couldn't put pressure on my ankle so I put more pressure on the one that was fine and I tried to walk, more like I limped around.

I held on to thing to help me walk, like I put my hands on the walls.

As I reached one of the floors, I sat down since I couldn't walk anymore.

Tears were streaming down my face on how much pain I was in.

MEREDITH GREY

Cristina and I walked out of the the closet and began walking through the halls and then we stop as we see Derek being held at gunpoint.

"No!" I yell as Cristina holds me back and we stand there watching them.

Gary and Derek talk but we don't know what there saying and then April comes out of Derek's office and he turns and tells her go but Gary took out his gun and shot Derek.

"No!!" I scream as I try to make Cristina let go of me but she takes me back to the closet.

"Cristina! You got to let me go!" I tell her as she blocks the door.

"Meredith no," She says.

"Derek could still be alive!" I say as I try to make her move.

"Mere you can get killed!" She says but the I push her into a shelve and I run to Derek.

Meredith gets down and holds Derek's head.

"Derek listen to me you can't die! Don't die on me Derek! Don't die!" I tell him as Cristina comes informing us she called the cops but they won't be there in time.

Cristina goes and gets a wheelchair then comes back with April then we took him to an OR.

CRISTINA YANG

As we were walking April kept panicking that she thinks the shooter is on the floor.

As she kept freaking out, a door opened and we ducked but turned out it was Jackson.

"Your not supposed to be here, Teddy and Owen left," Jackson tells us.

"Derek needs surgery, he got shot." I explain to him.

"Help me," We hear someone say as we turn and see Hailee holding onto the wall as she faints and Jackson runs over to her and catches her.

He picks her up and walks back to where we were standing.

"April, in the OR behind me there are two OR nurses and an anesthesiologist tell them to prepare for a cardiac procedure," Jackson tells April as she enters the OR.

"What? We don't have a surgeon! Who's gonna operate on them?" April asks.

"We do have a surgeon," Jackson says looking at me.

**

Everyone walks in the OR and Meredith sees Jackson with Hailee in her arms.

"Hailee got shot?!" She exclaims as Jacksom lays her down on a bed that was in the room.

"We found her and she fainted, she got shot in her abdomen area and she seems to have a broken ankle," Jacksom informs Meredith.

"Who do I operate first?" Christina asks Meredith.

"Hailee, she's lost a lot of blood and it seems like she got shot first. She keeps waking up and she's having trouble breathing," Meredith replies.

They set up for Hailee and they go scrub in.

Christina makes April sit in the scrub room with Meredith and for she can make sure she doesn't try to do anything besides sit.

Christina enters the OR and Hailee's attached to the monitor and Jacksons standing by her ready to help as he whispers to her.

"Wait," Hailee says weakly stopping the anesthesiologist.

"Jackson, don't let me die please." Hailee tells Jackson weakly.

"Your not gonna die Hailee, I promise." He tells her as he leans down to her and he pushed her hair out of her face.

"If I die, I'm sorry for all the things I've told you and how bad I've acted to you," She says.

"Hailee, it's okay," Jackson says. "I'll see you when we're done," He tells her as she nods and the anesthesiologist begins with the anesthesia.

They began working on Hailee and they quickly found the bullet.

As they were trying to take out the bullet, Hailee begins coding.

"C'mon Hailee don't this to me right now!" Christina exclaims.

"Paddles!" Jackson yells as they bring it and they hand him the paddles to give to Christina.

They charge it up to 150 and Christina shocks Hailee.

"C'mon Hails," Jackson mutter as he watches Christina.

"Charging to 200!" They charge again but no response.

"Your not gonna die Hailee, not on my watch," Christina mutters to her.

"Again, charge to 250," They charge again.

"C'mon Hailee you can't go just yet,"

HAILEE SHEPHERD

I see a clear light as I walk through the empty hospital hallways.

"Hailee," I hear a familiar voice call.

"Dad?" I ask as he comes to view.

"What's going on? Am I dead?!" I exclaim.

"No Hailee, your not dead. You gotta live, you can't die yet. They still need you." I hear another familiar voice come and then George appears.

"George!? What's going on?" I ask him.

"Don't go to the bright light just yet, everyone still needs you with them. Meredith, Christina, Alex, Derek, Lexie, Mark, and everyone else. Including Jackson, he needs you." George explains.

"But what if I want to stay here with you two? What if I don't want to go back?" I ask them.

"You have to go back, be there for Meredith and Derek and for your future," My dad says.

"Promise me you'll be here when I need someone. Just give me signs when I'm in trouble," I tell them as I hug them both.

"Goodbye Hails," George says as I hug him.

I walk away from them and every time I got further they got blurrier.

**

They charged to 300, and right as they charged Hailee's heart rate went back to normal and she stopped coding and Jackson and Christina sigh in relief.

They finish up and now it's Derek's turn. They switch Derek and Hailee's places and they put Hailee on a gurney and they connected her one of the monitors they found.

After a while Hailee starts waking up after the anesthesia wares off.

"What's going?" She asks.

"Hailee, you need to lay back down, I just took a bullet out of you" Christina tells her.

"Where's Derek?" She asks as she slowly sits up and the only thing thing she has on is her scrub pants and her sports bra on since it was laundry day so she just wore a sports bra.

They had took off her scrub top and her tank top under for they can do surgery and they were all bloody from the gunshot wound and now she has her stomach on where she was shot was padded up with bandage.

"Christina is that Derek?" Hailee asks Christina as she limps closer to where she and Jackson, one of the people she did not want to see were working on her older brother.

"Christina!" She exclaims.

"Yes! Hailee its Derek! Now either go back to where you were laying or I'll send you to the scrub room where Meredith is at," Christina exclaims.

"Mere? Mere's okay right?" Hailee asks worriedly.

"Yes, she's alright," Christina says.

"Alright, Christina? Just please don't let him die, you too Jackson please just don't let my brother die I need him," I say not caring that I was mad at Jackson at that moment all I needed was for him to help save my brother.

"My ankle? Did you guys fix my ankle?" Hailee asks.

"No we have you some painkillers for while we're waiting to see when we can get out," Jackson says.

Owen walks into the scrub room and sees April and Meredith sitting on the ground holding hands.

Meredith tells him on what's going on and she tells him that Hailee is fine but Derek is having surgery.

Owen enters the OR to see if Christina needs help.

As Owen enters the OR, he sees the shooter or known as Gary Clark aiming the gun at Christina but once he enters he turns and points the gun to Owen.

Christina was in tears and Gary turns and points the gun at her as he tells her to stop working on Derek.

Hailee was silently sobbing from where she was at as Gary was standing pointing the gun at her friend.

Gary explains as he only wants Derek dead, an eye for an eye but if Owen interferes with that he'll shoots Owen first, Christina, and then Derek.

Meredith comes running into the OR.

"Shoot me" She says as she enters.

"Meredith don't ," I say as I walk closer to them.

"You want justice? Lexie, who pulled the plug she's my sister. Richard was your wife's doctor and he's the closet thing I have as a father. Derek is my husband so if you want to hurt them the way they hurt you shoot me." Meredith explains to Gary.

"Meredith, stop!" Hailee exclaims.

Gary holds his up and aims it to Meredith as he walks closer to her.

"Hailee, tell Derek that I love him and I'm sorry," Meredith tells Hailee.

"Wait she's pregnant, your not gonna shoot a women who's pregnant are you?" Hailee says bringing up Meredith's pregnancy.

Gary starts putting down his gun as Owen runs but Gary shoots him as Christina screams.

Christina cries as Jackson starts telling her to raise her hands.

"Jackson stop!" Hailee yells as they raise there hands.

"Listen in a few seconds his heart is going to pump all the blood in his chest and stop beating. You'll see it on the monitor just wait," Jackson says as Meredith cries.

"Jackson! No! He can't die!" Hailee yells limping over to him.

"He can't die!" She yells again.

After a few seconds the monitor flatlines as Meredith sobs.

"Jackson! You killed him! He's dead! No!" Hailee yells sobbing as she hits him in the chest.

"What did you do?! You killed him!" She continues crying.

Gary puts down his gun as Christina says it's over and he leaves.

Meredith falls to the ground crying as Hailee continues yelling at Jackson.

"Hailee, you need to get away," he says pushing  her back away from Derek and he connects him back to the monitor and the monitor starts beeping normally.

"What's going on? He's not dead," Hailee asks as she looks at Derek.

"Hailee you need to get away from here, I'm trying to help Dr. Yang to save your brother and you have to get away," Jackson tells Hailee as she backs up.

"Mere. Is Owen dead?" Christina asks as Meredith continues sobbing.

"Dr. Grey! Is Owen dead?" She yells as Meredith goes over to listen to Owen.

"He's alive," She tells Christina as Christina sends her to the other OR with April to get the bullet out.

"Hailee?" Christina asks.

"What?" She asks.

"All I need you to do is to sit where you were and to calm down and breathe, Derek's not gonna die and I'm gonna save your brother" Christina says as Hailee nods.

When Meredith finished with Owen, they came back and Meredith sat where Derek's head is as she holds his head.

As they were finishing off, Christina needed to defilibrate his heart.

She continues to shock his heart as his heartbeat comes back to normal and everyone's relieved.

Soon they were finished with Derek and the swat team comes in and helps us out.

"I can't walk," Hailee says pointing to her ankle.

Jackson goes over to her and lifts her up bridal style and they walk out.

Jacksons took Hailee and brought her out of the hospital and took her to a ambulance where they were helping people.

Jackson sets her down in the ambulance.

"Thank you," She tells him as he leaves and checks on everything.

"Alright, on 3," The doctor says and then they set the ankle and Hailee groans in pain.

The paramedic wraps her ankle and then hands her a pair of crutches.

A police officer walks past and Hailee stops her.

"Ma'm do you know who died in there?" I ask her.

"Reed Adamson, Charles Pierce," She begins listing.

Right as she said Charles's name and I got up and began looking for Jackson.

"Jackson!" I call him as he walks to me. "Have you found out?" I ask him.

"About what?" He asks.

"It's about Charles," I start off as I start explains to him what happened and I comfort him.

                        •••
All rights and credits to Empirestavo

Don't forget to vote and comment-M •

Word count - 2504

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 36 16
"๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด" ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐ฅ๐จ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
181K 5.4K 49
Greys Anatomy AU โœฝ โœฝ โœฝ โœฝ The Seattle Grace and Mercy West merger is in process. Derek and Addison are finalizing their divorce. Meredith and Alex are...
41.2K 1.6K 22
โ”โ” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‹๐”๐•? ๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’‹ โ what's love? it should be about us, be about trust โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Jackson Avery falls...