You Deserve

By 1LoveMagic

Indyah just wants some who will make her feel like she's the only girl in the world , like she's the only one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

572 25 0
By 1LoveMagic

I examine the outfit Mandi picked out for me. I'd never wear shorts like these , I can deal with the shirt I wear cami's all the time. I run my hands through my hair I put all of it up and wear it in a high ponytail.

Today's our senior barbecue and it's hot as fuck. August come up behind me wrapping his arms around me. I start smiling as he kiss my cheek then my neck. "You wearing that out there?" He ask.

"Yeah baby it's hot" I say.

"I need to be in high school again cause them little high school niggas don't know how to keep they hands off females" He says getting jealous.

I turn around facing him. "Don't worry baby they ain't shit , you shouldn't be worry about that I'm quick to slap some body" I say laughing.

"Beside them shorts being too damn short you look good baby" He says looking at me.

I start blushing "Thank you.". "I should get going baby I'll see you when I get out" I say grabbing my purse.

"How you getting to school ?" He ask.

"I'm walking" I say.

"Nope... Let go I'm taking you to school ain't no walking when yo nigga got a car" August says.

"I'm use to it baby it's nothing.".

"Nah come on grab whatever you need I'll go start the car" He says exiting out the room.

I follow him down the stairs. Heading into the kitchen I grab a apple and some water. I make a mental note to text Tika once I'm in the car.

"What're you doing today?" I ask him putting on my seat belt.

"Gonna go down to the stash house check out some shit and talk to the boss... Then once you get home I'm gonna lay up with you all damn night" He says.

I start smiling. "What would your friends think about you wanting to be cuddle up with me all night?".

"I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks baby, I'll still kill a nigga on sight with no fucking regrets but when a nigga gets a girl he can tune down that thug shit for her.".

"I like the sensitive you more anyway..... You don't feel bad for ending these people lives? Knowing they got family?" I ask looking at him.

"I mean I do sometimes but this the shit that come with the territory, I can't feel bad for every dude that try me when I kill them I wouldn't have the street cred I got now" He says.

"I couldn't do it, shit I could hardly hurt a damn spider" I say.

August laughs "Thats the difference between you and I baby... This all I know the streets raised me and with you , you had a stable person to give you guidance and shit".

I lean over and kiss him. "I still love you... And I know this is only for now".

"I love you too baby girl... Gimme a kiss before you get out" He says. I lean closer to him meeting him half way and kiss his soft lips. "I'll see you later baby girl" He says.

"Bye baby, I'll call you once I'm out" I say getting out the car.

Popping a stick of gum in my mouth I then proceed towards the main entrance. Heading towards the auditorium I spot Mandi in our usual meet up spot. "Morning" I say smiling at her.

"Good morning the baddest bitch!" She says laughing. Mandi is always so bubbly and so hyper even in the damn morning.

"Me the baddest... Nope that's you" I say. I honestly thought Mandi was better looking than I was. Maybe her outgoing personality made me feel that way.

"Please bitch stop I'd kill for your looks but both of us can't be all pretty like you, I'm the second baddest" She says doing the duck face.

I laugh , "Come on girl stop being silly". We head inside the auditorium and find seats towards the front. I hate sitting in the back something always popping off.

"Excuse me ma how you doing?" This tall kid walks up to me.

"Good thanks, excuse me" I say not wanting to engage in conversation with him.

"Hol'up let me just talk to you for a second, I couldn't help but notice such a beauty so I had to speak... The names Malik" He says with a grin on his face.

"And I'm not interested... Thank you for the compliment but I have to catch up with my friend" I say going around him.

"These kids are creeps!" Mandi says with a disgusting look on her face. I nod my head in agreement. The assistant principle starts talking telling us how we should behave and that if we get in trouble we won't be able to walk. I tune him out and begin thinking about August.

We've grown so close it's surreal. I've met people who I shrug off and it doesn't bother me to be blunt towards the way I feel about them. But with August we just clicked instantly. I can see him in my future.

"Indy" Mandi says tapping me.

"Huh? Mybad was in deep thoughts" I say.

"Come on girl we need them seat on the bus... This should be fun they taking us to a water park" She says.

"I don't have swim wear" I say.

"You know I got your back! Thankfully we wear the same size" She says.

"This is why we are best friends.".

-----------
We get to the park the teachers hand us our tickets. Mandi and I find the restrooms so we can change into our bathing suits. Mandi knows me so well she brings extra shorts for me to wear. I throw on the shorts over my bathing suit.

"I was thinking for your birthday we have like this huge party at Steven lake house up in boca" Mandi says.

"That sounds fun" I say.

"I'm gonna go call him real quick" She says.

"Damn Indyah you looking thick as fuck" Brandon says.

"Go away please" I mumble.

"Nah I just want to talk that's all" He say with this look in his eyes.

"Go the fuck away Brandon I'm warning" You I say taking steps back. I go back inside the women's restroom.

"You really think think stops me... Indyah all I wanted was to talk.. You always ignore me don't give me the time of day" He says cornering me against the wall.

"Brandon okay I'm listening how about we go back out there and talk" I say. At this point I'm getting real nervous, my hands are shaking.

"All I fucking wanted to do was be your boyfriend but no you rather some thug ! Fuck you and cheat on you... So now I'm going to fuck you better than he ever can" He says holding my hands above my head.

"Brandon stop!" I yell out. It's like my feet are glued to the damn floor they feel so damn heavy. I try to wiggle my arms out his hold but I fail. "Please let me go" I say softly. Tears start to flow down my face as memories flash through my head.

Brandon starts feeling on my breast. "Help! Somebody please help!" I cry out. Where is Mandi when I need her.

"Shut the fuck up Indyah" Brandon says through gritted teeth. Then he slaps me across the face. My fave gets hot and begin to sting. I slide to the floor holding my knees to my chest.

"What the fuck is happening here!?" Someone yells. I don't look up.

"I was just talking to my girlfriend" He says.

"Indyah! Brandon the fuck did you do to her!" I hear Mandi voice. She comes to me and wrap her arms around me. "Indyah are you okay?" She ask with concern in her voice. I shake my head no.

"Look at me" She says. I slowly raise my head and look up. She gasp cover her hand over her mouth. Next thing I know she gets up and start hitting Brandon.

"I just want to go home" I say softly.

"I'll call August to come pick you up" She says. Mandi takes my hand as we go to the principle. He looks at me then his eyes open wide. "What happen to you ?" He ask.

"Brandon Springs did this to her! He tried to fucking rape her" She says upset.

The principle goes handle Brandon while Mandi waits with me. "Go have fun I'll be fine Mandi" I say.

"Really Indy? What type of friend would I be?" She ask. "I'm going to wait till August gets here... I don't even want to stay here anymore" She says.

About twenty minutes later August car pulls up next to the curb. He rushes out the car towards me. "The fuck happen?" He says angrily.

"Nothing I just want to go home" I say looking down.

"Mandi let me ask you and if you lie I swear I'm going to snap... What... Fucking... Happen?" He says calmly.

"This guys tried to rape her in the restroom... I was in the phone with Steven for a little while and I go back to where she was she wasn't there so I check the restroom and she's on the floor crying , this lady caught him before he could do anything" She says.

So many emotions are on his face. "Baby he touched you?" He ask softly. I just nod my head. Next emotion to hit August is anger. "Where this little nigga at!?" He ask practically yelling.

"Shit I'll show you please bet his ass" Mandi says going back inside the park.

"Stop August no!" I yell after him but he doesn't even slow down. I run behind them but August is walking at fucking full speed towards Brandon.

"So you think it's cool to put your hand on a female? My girl at that?" He ask chuckling. August didn't even give him time to respond he throws a punch to his face. Blow after blow each hit getting harder.

"Sir stop!" People yell trying to pull August off Brandon.

"You ever! Touch my girl again you going to be six feet under " He says. "I'm taking y'all home let's go" He says walking ahead of us. Mandi and I don't argue we just follow behind him.

After dropping Mandi home we head back to his place. August looks at me with pain in his eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't there" He says.

"You can't be everywhere baby... I'm just thankful he didn't rape me... I feel so dirty I'm going to go shower" I say.

It's like a never ending cycle these things keep happening it me. I turn the shower on all the way hot letting the water burn my skin. Scrubbing the parts of my body where Brandon touched me till its red. Sit in the shower and let the water just run over me.

I start sobbing as my chest heaves up and down. "Why me!?" I cry out.

"Indyah" I hear August voice.

"Leave me alone" I mumble.

"Come here baby I promise it's going to be alright" He says.

"It won't be Aug, these things just keep happening" I say.

"Get out let's get you dried up" He says. He carries me bridal style to the bedroom. He sits me on the bed. I watch his ever move as he picks out some clothes for me. "Lift your arms up" He says.

I do just that then he puts a shirt on me. "Put these on baby I'll be right back" He says disappear out the room. I put on the sweat pants. Laying back in bed I throw the cover over my head and try sleep. Life keeps throwing fucking curve balls at me.

Keep your head up they say and smile but, it's like once I'm happy something must take my joy away. Right now the only thing that makes me happy is August and family everyone else can fuck theirselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
726K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
763K 31.6K 26
Joyful Banks lives in Baldwin Hills, California. Storm Jackson lives in Chicago, Illinois. Despite living miles away from each other they deeply lov...
701K 19.6K 45
My First Book But So Please... Don't Judge