The Freckles On the Moon

By ikeepcruising

"The words that we wrote, the music we played, will all be engraved like the freckles on the moon," he said. More

Flashback
We Meet Again
The Interruption
Pool Party
Reaction
Party's Over
Neighbors
Gone.
Good Morning
The Devils

The Freckles On the Moon

217 4 5
By ikeepcruising

- Meredith Winters-

Copyright 2013-2014 @xBiggerInfinitix

Well here I am again. Walking out of school in the cool autumn breeze, ready to head to the coffee shop. Nothing new. I see my small car from across the street. It is colored in window markers with sayings and photos I drew. People think it is making a mess of my car, but I think it is just adding creativity to a grey canvas. I put my car in drive and headed through the heavy rain. Ed Sheeran 'Lego House' is playing on the radio, so you could say I may have turned it up for the whole world to hear it.

It took awhile to get to the coffee shop, but I made it just in time so that there was a huge puddle IN THE COFFEE SHOP. I slipped and fell hard on my back. I just laid there for a second thinking about what a loser I must be. When I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw a boy holding his hand out to me, gesturing to help me up. I accepted, and he easily pulled me up. He had large muscles on his arms and long , curly, dark brown hair. Now, according to an inside joke, he's not hot, he is attractive ( that ones for Maddy). He is wearing a blue jersey so

I am guessing he is a football player. I can see the rest of his teammates laughing at me, at least I think they are his teammates, they have the same jersey as him. " You okay?" He asks. Now I can tell he has deep green eyes. " Uh- y-yeah I'm fine, um thanks," I stuttered. He smirked. Oh god... Please don't blush please don't blush! I blushed. I dusted myself off and said a quick thanks but before I could leave he started to speak, " Let me buy you something," he said. " Oh, no thanks, I got a wallet," I said, giving myself a mental high-five for being able to compose words. " Alrighty then. I'll see you around," he spoke. I gave him a slight nod and walked up to the counter to order my super cozy drink.

A/N Sorry for super short beginning. It kinda sucks but I hope YOU LIKED IT MY BIRDIES - Meg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
55.1K 2.4K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
543K 49K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
42.3K 2.2K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...