[OLD] Her Song, a mystreet FF

By Neko_Nano

This is a story I wrote as a young writer. It's bad, but apparently well enjoyed. If you are not a fan of the... More

Before we start
The move and new friends
friends!
shopping and shipping
Travis day and Sports!?
A/N
The secret
Memories
Encounter of rivals
sleepover! pt. 1
Sleepover pt. 2
The festival/date
Birthday!?
Another boring a/n
A/n OMI!!
Surprise!
Birthday party!
The yaoi disaster
My best guy friend
GO AWAY!!
Anger issues
Dante's brother
Next few chapters preview!!
No way!!!
Why in the name of irene do people read my crappy book!?
You guys think its fun?
my parents..
Crappy A/N here
The guys
My dear sausages
in the kitchen
Halloween special 1
Halloween special 2
Dinner...
Into the woods part one
so so so sooooo sorry!
Into the woods part 2
How to freak out 101
Merry christmas/happy holidays!
Music with friends and rivals
revealed?
I'm not
We were all wrong?
Epilogue
Her Song
Sequel..

party!?

9.5K 239 643
By Neko_Nano

Your POV

I woke up from knocking on my door. I sighed and stood up yawning. I wonder who's waking me up.. they'll pay.  (Thoughts) when I reached the stairs the knocking became louder and I said with an annoyed voice "coming!!" I opened the door and saw Zane was holding the bag of sugar I gave him. "Um.. hello.. I wanted to give this back." He said and gave it to me. I took and and said "you know you could have come a bit later.." "but it's 11 AM ?" "11am? .. omi that's late!" I said shocked. "I should get brunch" "alright.. see you" Zane walked away as I closed the door and yawned again "I wanna sleep some more .." *Bing* I heard from upstairs. I sighed and remembered my phone was still in my bedroom. So I climbed up the stairs and grabbed my phone while laying back on my bed. I looked at my phone and I saw I had a few messages. I ignored the older ones and clicked on the new one.

                                                                                   -text-

(A:Aphmau, K:Katelyn, KC:Kawaii-chan, y:you)

(y/n) joined groupchat

A: Yay! Finally!

Y: What's up

A: the sky ;)

K: No Aph just no

Y: no really what's up?

K: we wanted to ask u if u wanted to come to our house later

Y: um.. sure I guess

KC&A: Yay!!

Y: Y r u guys so glad? 

A: No reason! we just wanna spend time with u!

y: uh k..

K: come to us 14:30

y:k CU then

K&A&KC: bye!

                                                                               -text end-

I got up and walked to the bathroom. After showering I waddled back to my bedroom and opened my closet. I should ask the girls to go shopping once in awhile.. I looked at my clothes and took a random dress.

(This but in your f/c)

I brushed my hair and put on lipstick. I didn't like to put on a lot of make up, I only did that when I went to special events or something. I went downstairs and made some f/f. I sat down and started eating while listening to the news.

news: The small school band Sonic Love Life had the record of the #1 school band of 20**! They had a few concerts out of school and seem to be very popular. But now we haven't heard a thing from them! Did they quit? We -

I sighed and switched channels while doing the dishes. It wouldn't hurt to update my Facebook status once in a while, right? I grabbed my laptop and logged in Facebook. I noticed I had tons of messages! From fans and friends. I quickly started typing: 'Hey guys!! I know we haven't been quite active lately but we're taking a small vacation! ;3 Don't worry we'll be on stage again soon enough!' 

I sighed and logged out. The clock said 14:20 so I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the door. I saw Zane walking to Aphmau's house. Oh! Looks like he's coming to! that'll be fun! I started walking but when I reached the door my phone started vibrating again. I looked at it and Aphmau had send me a message:

                                                                            -text start- 

Hey y/n! Would you mind coming a bit later?

                                                                                                                                   But I'm already here?

What!? um... you know what? it's ok! 

come on in!

                                                                                                                                    Um.. Aph? What's going on?

Just.. Come in..

                                                                          -text end-

With a sigh I knocked on the door and Aphmau opened the door. "h-hi y/n!" "okay, what's going on?" "n-nothing!" I narrowed my eyes. "You sound like my brother when he did something he wasn't supposed to.." "Just come inside y/n" I sighed and stepped inside. It was dark so I walked against the wall. "ow!"I shouted and Aphmau giggled. Wait! That wasn't Aphmau? Suddenly the light went on and everybody jumped out "surprise!!" I smiled "For me? haha thanks guys!" I looked at a banner that said 'welcome to the neighborhood!' 

Everybody was here, Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Travis, Aaron, Katelyn, Kawaii-chan and Aphmau. Then I saw two girls I didn't know yet. Katelyn nudged me to the two. One girl had red hair , the other orange hair. "H-hi! my name is y/n" I said a bit nervous "I'm Nicole and this is Lucinda" the girl with the red hair said. "Nice to meet you" 'Lucinda' said. "Same!" I said a bit less nervous. "y/n-sama!" I turned and saw Kawaii-chan walking up to me. "Hi Kawaii-chan" I said smiling "Kawaii-chan was wondering if y/n-sama ships Aarmau" "Ships? Aarmau? I never heard of a boat named Aarmau" I said confused. "no! It's not a boat! Shipping is saying that two people should be together! Does y/n-sama get it now?" "um.. So with Aarmau, you mean Aaron and Aphmau? Right?" "Yes!!" I looked around and saw Aphmau talking to Aaron. "Oh my Irene they are perfect!" "yay!!" Kawaii-chan squealed. "Oh no who is Kawaii-chan shipping now?" Laurence said walking to us. "y/n-sama ships Aarmau!" Kawaii-chan squealed. I scratched the back of my head and looked at Laurence who was shaking his head. "I'm gonna go eat something" I said and walked to the kitchen only to see the table full with cake and cupcakes. "So many cupcakes!" I took one and started eating. "This is amazing!" "I see you like cupcakes" Zane said, who had his mouth full with cupcake. "'Like'? Excuse me but I LOVE cupcakes!" Zane chuckled and took another one "you should probably finish the three you're holding Zane" I teased. "Nobody tells me when to stop eating cupcakes!"  I laughed and took a piece of cake before going back to Laurence and Kawaii-chan. "Does y/n-sama like the cake?" "Like I love it!" I said. After chatting with them for a bit I walked to Aphmau and Aaron. "Hey y/n! Are you enjoying the party?" Aphmau asked "I sure am! It's a lot of fun! Thank you guys so much" I said "Aphmau thought of the idea" Aaron said "Aaron!? W-well we decorated together!" "You guys are so cute together!" I exclaimed "Who told you we were.." "dating? I guessed" I stuck out my tongue and walked to Garroth. "Hey Garroth" "huh? Oh h-hey y/n" "Why so nervous?" "No reason.." "Suuuure.. I'm onto you!" I winked at him and he blushed slightly "what?" "haha nothing Gar gar!" "um.. Anyways.. Are you having fun?" He asked "yep! I really hope we can become good friends! I mean with everyone"

-Time skip brought to you by Travis *wink wink*-

Everything went really good! when I talked to Travis he had to flirt of course.. Kawaii-chan started calling me y/n-senpai. I don't mind but it takes awhile to get used to it.. Suddenly Aphmau ran up to me with my phone. "It made noises so I think you got some messages" "Oh! Thanks Aph!" I looked at me messages and saw my old friends send a selfie of them in a car. I couldn't help but smile.

Laurence POV

I was talking with Dante when Aphmau passed us with y/n's phone. She ran to her and gave it to her. I noticed her smile. I hope she isn't texting her boyfriend.. I thought and saw Garroth was probably thinking the same. I couldn't help myself and walked to her. "hey y/n! Who are you texting" She turned around and hid her phone behind her back. "n-no one!" She said nervously. "Oh come on show me!" I tried grabbed her phone but she kept stepped back so her phone was out of reach. But she bumped into Aaron so I snatched her phone out of her hand when she wanted to apologize.  I looked at her phone and saw a picture of four girls in a car. They seem familiar somehow..  I didn't have time to scroll up or down because y/n grabbed her phone back. But slipped and dragged me down with her. She landed on top of me. "Well this is awkward.." I smirked. She blushed deeply and stood back up, but I grabbed her pulled her closer "where're you going?" I asked smiling. She pulled away "m-meany!" she said and ran off. Cute! I thought grinning

your POV

After the 'Laurence incident' I decided it was time to leave and go home.                                               "I think I should be going.." I told Katelyn and Nicole. "Yeah... We should get everyone out of the house. It's like 11 pm right now." Katelyn said with a sigh. "I'll help you guys clean" I said and with that we started telling everybody the party was over and that we now just needed to clean up. 

When we finished it was already 23:24 so I said my goodbyes and walked out of the door. I almost reached my house when I bumped into two boys I didn't know. One of them had black hair and the other brown hair "Hello there cutie" the one with black hair said "yeah hi- bye" I said but when I wanted to walk away, he grabbed my wrist "No need to rush, cutie-" "leave her alone, Gene" I turned and saw Zane walking to us. "uh oh! it's Zane I'm so scared!" "shut it Zenix!" Zane growled. "oh come on Zane we just wanna have some fun" Gene smirked "Ever asked her if she wants to have 'fun'" "Of course she wants to! Right cutie?" Gene looked at me "Does this answer your question?" I punched him as hard as I could in his face. "Ow!!" he fell on the ground letting me go. I grabbed Zane's hand and started running.

I skidded to a halt when we reached my house. "Are.. you alright?" Zane asked "Never been better" I said "Thanks for helping! I could have handled it myself but.." "Yeah right" Zane rolled his eyes and I winked "See you later Zane!" "bye" Zane started walking away and I entered my house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Author-chan out!! nya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
250K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...