Her Butler, in Love with his...

De Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Elizabeth Midford, the lady with a pure heart has turned into a merciless and a ruthless lady. She summoned a... Mai multe

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Her Butler, One Hell of a Kind
Chapter 2: Her Butler, Smiling
Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past
Chapter 4: Her Butler, in Love
Chapter 6: Her Butler, Bravest
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Her Butler, Challenged
Chapter 8: Her Butler, Sadistic
Chapter 9: Her Butler, Caring
Chapter 10: Her Butler, At the Circus
Chapter 11: Her Butler, Joining the Circus
Chapter 12: Her Butler, Inspecting
Chapter 13: His Mistress, Performing the Stage
Chapter 14: Her Butler, Pretending
Chapter 15: Her Butler, Hardworking

Chapter 5: Her Butler, Dancing the Night

896 42 11
De Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Chapter 5: Her Butler, Dancing the Night

Elizabeth's POV

February 21st, the day of the ball.

Elaiah and Mey-rin is helping me prepare myself for the ball.

"Lady Elizabeth, here's the dress that Miss Nina made." Elaiah said.

She presented me a midnight blue gown. It's simple but elegant for a lady to wear.

"Thank you, Nina."

"No worries, my Lady."

Then later on, Sebastian came in.

"Milady, Bocchan is waiting downstairs."

I went outside my room then go to the place where the carriage is.

Downstairs, I saw Ciel waiting for me. He's also wearing the same color as mine. Midnight blue really suits him.

"Lady Elizabeth, shall we?"

Then I take his hand and walked downstairs together. I also told Sebastian to accompany us.

"Well then, shall we go Bocchan, Lady Elizabeth?"

---

Ciel's POV

Again with this society. I am here as an Earl but still not forgetting my duty as her butler.

Nobody in this ball knows that I'm dead. They still knew that I am just away for a trip. Well then.

"Earl Phantomhive! Long time no see!"

Tss... Another one.

"Count Alexander Hamilton. Nice you see you again."

"I heard that you and Lady Midford are no longer engaged. Is it true Earl Phantomhive?"

Gossip spread really fast.

"True."

"You're Late Betrothed is now the current Watchdog, isn't she?"

"Yes."

I'm not good at conversations like this. Those people are just finding gossips to spread to.

Then I saw Elizabeth having a conversation with the other guests. I just saw her as an elegant yet a mature lady. She changed a lot. Her physical appearance, her attitude, the way she socialize really differs from before.

"Lizbeth!" someone from nowhere who called.

I just saw Elizabeth turned around to meet someone.

"Excuse me." she's on her way to meet that person behind the voice. So I decided to watch her from a distance but

"Bocchan, let's get out of here for a moment."

"Why?"

"I'm sensing a black ritual around somewhere Bocchan."

Could it be... There's another demon here beside from us?

I look at my environment and there's no sign of anything, but wait.

I saw something running at the end of the forest. Based from what I saw, it's a lady.

Could it be...

Elizabeth?!

Sebastian and I immediately run on where Elizabeth is. I'm sensing a person here around somewhere. If I don't guard on Elizabeth, she will definitely be in danger.

But when we arrived, it was already gone. I saw Elizabeth now going back at the party.

"Bocchan, shall I inspect this whole mansion? I think there is something wrong in here."

"You may go, Sebastian. Just be here when I call you. Understand?"

"Yes, my Lord."

Then he immediately left.

I need to guard down on Elizabeth. I know there is something wrong.

---

Elizabeth's POV

"Lizbeth!" I know that voice. It's Sieglinde!

"Excuse me." I said and immediately ran out of the mansion.

I saw Sieglinde at the entrance of the mansion smiling at me. It's been months or maybe a year already since we last meet each other.

"Lizbeth! I missed you!"

"The feeling's mutual Sieglinde. By the way, did you bring the letter that my Mother left for me?"

"Yes. Let's go and meet Wolfram at the forest."

Lizbeth is the short name Sieglinde has given me. I also forbid her to call me Lizzie since it will just remind me of my past.

"I'm sorry. I call you Lizbeth. It's just I'm used to call you Lizzie before."

"People's change Sieglinde."

Especially when something bad happened to you.

I saw Wolfram at the forest handling the last letter my Mother had writen for me before she died.

My family.

"Here Lady Elizabeth. Lady Frances told me to keep it until the time comes for you to read it."

"Thank you so much, Wolfram."

"No worries Lady Elizabeth."

Then they disappeared. Sieglinde is also working for the Queen like me. Unlike me, she's doing a job without having blood in her hands. I belong to an underground society like Ciel.

I took a glance at my hand, handling a letter. A letter from my beloved family.

I opened the letter and read it.

My Dear Daughter Lizzie,

I know once you read this letter, your father and I are already in the heaven with your Aunt Angelina. Elizabeth, my dear. Please don't revenge for our deaths. Go live with a wonderful and peaceful life with your family. With your fiance, Alois. He is a good man to be with you.

I know you're still not ready to forget Ciel. But I know, he also loves you, my dear. Live a life without him. Be an independent lady.

Never forget that I will always be by your side. Manage the British Knights in the good way. I love you, Elizabeth. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts.

Love,
Frances Phantomhive-Midford (Mom)

Mom.

My tears can't stop falling down. I promise myself not to cry anymore! But I still can't. It really hurts.

It really hurts to be left by the one you love.

"I-I need to be strong. Don't show any weakness, Elizabeth! You're a Midford, you should be strong enough to handle this!" I said to myself. I can't stop crying.

"Elizabeth." Then a voice called me. I should not let him see me like this.

"W-what are you doing here? Here to insult me? Criticize me?" I said while crying. Oh please, Elizabeth! Don't show weakness in front of him!

"I'm not here with that Elizabet'--"

"Then what!!" I can't believe that I'm shouting at him like this.

Ciel just stepped closer to me and embrace me with his arms.

"W-what are you doing?! Let me go! Hanase!" I should never give in. I should never show any weakness to him. Push him Elizabeth! Push him away!

"Just let it all out. Cry until your heart's content." he said but I never listened and continue to struggle.

"Don't fool with me Phantomhive! I'm not that weak!"

"Elizabeth! Don't be naive! I know that you're not that strong when it become to the death of Aunt Frances and Uncle Alexis. You're still mourning their death until now." I'm just listening to his nonsense statements without looking at him. It's all true after all.

"The reason you summoned me is to avenge their deaths so you can't hide anything from me. I also passed this situation Elizabeth." I widened my eyes. It's all true after all. I just can't accept the fact that they're already gone.

"I love them, Ciel. That's why it hurts. It hurts to be left by your family." I just can't help it. He just embrace me with his arms.

I just cry and cry until I'm contented.

"Just cry and let it all out."

Ciel is here to comfort me. He is here to take care of me. He's here to listen to my problems. Ciel's here to embrace me and wipe my tears away.

No. This can't be. I should never fall in love with him again.

Not to a devil.

---

Ciel's POV

She was about to go at the manor when I saw her turned and sit at the bench beside the light. She's reading a letter.

Later on, I saw her cry. Crying Elizabeth. It's like the Lizzie I have been with before is coming back.

I don't like to see her cry.

Unlike the Lizzie before, when she cries it's annoying and loud. It disturbs my studies and work when she is crying.

But now, it softens me when she cries. I hate to see her like that miserable.

"Elizabeth. " I finally had the courage to show myself to her.

"W-what are you doing here? Here to insult me? Criticize me?" she said. So she's thinking about me in that way. There's no way I can insult a lady crying.

"I'm not here for that Elizabet---"

"Then What!!" I was shocked to see her like that. She never tried to shout at me because it's unladylike for her.

So this is what her hatred has turned her.

I just need to comfort her. I will let her feel that she's not alone. She's not the only person who has this fate.

I just stepped my feet and go to her.

"W-what are you doing?! Let me go! Hanase!" she said and tries to struggle more to let go of my arms.

"Just let it all out. Cry until your heart's content."

She still have the power to struggle.

"Don't fool with me Phantomhive! I'm not that weak!" Elizabeth shouts at me.

Elizabeth, you're being naive.

"Elizabeth! Don't be naive! I know that you're not that strong when it become to the death of Aunt Frances and Uncle Alexis. You're still mourning their death until now."

She is still wanting to let go of me, not listening on what I'm saying.

"The reason you summoned me is to avenge their deaths so you can't hide anything from me. I also passed this situation Elizabeth." by that words, she finally stopped struggling. She doesn't face me. She keeps on lowering and bowing her head preventing me to see her expression.

"I love them, Ciel. That's why it hurts. It hurts to be left by your family." she finally showed me her weakness. She can't do anything but cry. I'm just here to comfort her.

I'm here Elizabeth. You're not alone.

"Just cry and let it all out."

We're just here under the moon. My moon is crying. And I will be here for her.

+++

Minutes passed, everything went smoother.

She then stopped crying and staying silent, not uttering any word.

"Lady Elizabeth, are you okay now?"

She's still in my arms. Elizabeth just nodded.

Maybe I'll just set up the mood to make her happy and forget all her worries.

"Elizabeth?"

"Hn?"

"Do you want to go back at the ball?"

"Nah. I hate noises. Also they will just saying nonsense. I have no time for their gossips." then she wiped her tears.

"My, my. Still crying my Lady? What an unladylike attitude."

"Stop playing games with me Phantomhive."

"Now, can I ask my Mistress for a dance? It will be the best solution to forget all your problems."

She just laugh.

"Are you kidding me? How can you dance without a music?"

Tch. Basic.

With just a snap of my finger, music finally begun.

I saw her in shock. How funny.

"Now, shall I dance with you My Lady?"

"Okay then."

I asked for her hand to dance with me. Then we danced. We dance the night along. Forget everything. The world, our worries, everything.

"I now remember. I think this scene happened before."

"But this time, it's just you and I, my Mistress."

---

Sebastian's POV

My Bocchan is also one hell of a kind. He called me just to play music like before. A time with him and Lady Elizabeth. He's one hell of a master and I am his one hell of a Butler.

Maybe I'll teach him how to be a romantic gentleman next time. He's not a conversationalist type, especially to Ladies.

Sigh. Bocchan.

---
---

Elizabeth's POV

A dance.

A dance that I've dreamt of when we were kids.

A dance with him.

I took a glance at the moon here at the terrace of my room.

The moon that resembles me. A moon that can't live without a sun.

But I,

I am the only moon who has no sun to be with. There's no sun who can support light on me. I am in total darkness.

I have no future anymore. A future with Alois that Mother Frances wants me to have will no longer become true.

I was once a soon-to-be Countess Elizabeth Midford-Phantomhive but it never happen.

Now, the soon-to-be Countess Elizabeth Midford-Trancy will also never exist in the future.

I will only remain as Marchioness Elizabeth Midford. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Lady Elizabeth, why still not sleeping? It will be bad for your health if you stay up all night."

Sebastian. The butler who served Ciel until this time. But what is he anyway? I know Ciel is a demon, but does he also know it?

Sometimes I wonder, Is Sebastian also a demon?

"Say Sebastian."

"What is it Young Lady?"

"Are you a demon?" I straightly asked him. He just smiled and simply answered me.

"I am just One hell of a butler, Young Lady."

So it is.

"I'll go to sleep, Sebastian. Is Ciel already asleep?"

"Demons don't sleep Lady Elizabeth. Bocchan is a demon after all. He doesn't need to sleep."

So he knows about it. Now I know.

Sebastian is still a demon. Back from before, Sebastian was already a demon when he is serving Ciel.

"Where is he?"

"Somewhere out there, Lady Elizabeth.

Watching his moon."

I didn't heard what Sebastian said because I felt sleepy. All I know is Sebastian was here until I fall asleep.

This night. I will treasure this in my life.

Even in death.

---

Sebastian's POV

Lady Elizabeth is already asleep now. I shall take my leave.

Still my duty here as a butler is to secure Bocchan and his Mistress since I am still bounded to our contract.

I'm heading to the garden when I saw this little humble thing in my way.

Cute little paws that they possesses.

Soft and wonderful fur that gives me warmth.

Their cute little eyes that is so hard to resist.

Ah! Cats are lovely!

"Now shall we dance the night along, little cat?"

I'll keep this one accompany me.

Just making it a secret to Bocchan and Lady Elizabeth.

They both hate cats.

---
Ciel's POV

Sebastian is still in Elizabeth's room. Which means, she's still awake.

I'm watching her outside down the terrace. I'll only have the chance to see her when she's already asleep and when Sebastian is not around. He will just insult me or tease me.

When Sebastian is out, I have the chance to see her. I immediately jumped on the terrace and go straight to her window.

She's sound asleep. Her calm mood, her serene expression and her angelic face.

If that day I didn't left, I am still your betrothed.

But it's late to go back now. It already happened. You already have the one you're going to be with. Your current fiance.

But sad to say, how many times you ran away from me, in the end, you will never be with him.

I may be sound selfish but the day you summoned me is the day you bound yourself to me. You will be with me.

Even in the depths of hell.

Even in eternity.

---

New update!!! Sigh.

Kinda hard to edit.

Thank you for reading!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.7K 625 19
In this story your running away from a murder who killed your mum, dad and your little brother. In an attempt to escape your deadly fate of being cut...
1.2M 40.6K 71
You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, the Midford family threatened your fathers...
959K 26.1K 60
I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until they pass their soulmate, they don't feel...
84.2K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...