Avengers Preferences

By MrsCaptainRogers

Avengers, Loki, Bucky, Pietro. More

How you met.
You fight Part 1
you fight part 2
How you make up from the fight. Part 1
You make up from the fight. Part 2
How you hug.
You fight and make up Pietro
You get sick:
When he gets back from a mission. Pt1
He gets back from a mission pt 2
Your nicknames for each other.
Where he kisses you.
How you sleep
how you mwt Bruce
How you sleep pt 2
Tenerife sea by Ed Sheeran pt 1
Tenerife sea pt 2
Note
songs that describe your relationship pt 1
songs that describe your relationship pt 2
How they propose pt 1
How they propose pt 2
your childrens names
you tell them you're pregnant pt 1
you tell them you're pregnant pt 2
clothes of theirs that you wear pt 1
Clothes of theirs that you wear pt 2
You go shopping together pt 1
You go shopping together pt 2
your name in their phone.
Their name in you phone
Their drunk pt 1
Their drunk pt 2
You call them late at night pt 1
You call them late at night pt 2
You text the wrong person.
singing in the shower pt 1
singing in the shower pt 2
they fix your daughter's hair. pt 1
They fix your daughter's hair pt 2
first thoughts of each other pt 1
First thoughts of each other pt 2
your pets
you workout together pt 1
you workout together pt 2
You go into labor pt 1
you go into labor pt 2
First kiss pt 1
First kiss pt 2
first I love you's pt 1
First I love you's pt 2
Another Avenger walks in on you pt 1 ;)
Another Avenger walks in on you pt 2 ;)
They accidentally hurt you pt 1
They accidentally hurt you pt 2
Moments in Pregnancy pt 1
Moments in pregnancy pt 2
Hydra pt 1
Hydra pt 2
Pick up lines
Movie Nights pt 1
Movie Night pt 2
Halloween costumes pt 1
Halloween pt 2
They need you pt 1
They need you pt 2
Thanksgiving pt 1
Thanksgiving pt 2
You catch them staring pt 1
You catch them staring pt 2
You find out the gender of your baby pt 1
You find out the gender of your baby pt 2
catch up
First date pt 1
First date pt 2
Christmas pt 1
Christmas pt 2
They ask you to move in pt 1
They ask you to move in pt 2
Sorry!
wedding vows pt 1
wedding vows pt 2
Kavita imagine
They think you're dead pt 1
I got tagged
They think you're dead pt 2
Your Avengers ex
First Time They cry pt 1
Millie Imagine
Sorry
First Time They Cry pt 2
Easter pt 1
Easter pt 2
Hey Guys
You decide names pt 1
You decide names pt 2
Hey!
Not an update
Come Back to Me Pt 1
Hello....It's me
Come Back to Me pt 2
Vacations pt 1
Hey Guys
Christmas cookies
Voicemail after a fight
Just give me a reason
This Love
Perfect
Quirks of yours that they love
How you know they are mad at you
So....That just happened.....
Your reaction to their Infinity War fate.....With spoilers
Heaven
Your Biggest Fear
Can I hold your hand?/ Take my hand
Let's Hurt Tonight
Peter Parker Catch Up
They remind you that....
Hey lovelies!
Take on the World
Love Quotes

Vacations pt 2

3.7K 107 19
By MrsCaptainRogers

Thor:

     Thor had a very hectic life and the last thing you wanted was to make him even more stressed. So you took a nice vacation to Broken Bow in Oklahoma. You took your daughter Layla who is four years old and your daughter Ellen who is 6 months old. You had a wonderful day and now it was time to calm down and  relax. So you decided to make a bonfire and roast marshmallows.

     "Mommy is it normal for the marshmallow to be black?" She asks while running up to you and holding very burnt marshmallow. You didn't want her to stop smiling so  agreed with her. 

      "Yes, of course it is sweetie." You told her, she gave you a sloppy smile and ran back to Thor. You walked over to them with Ellen in your arms, and sat next to Thor on the log by the fire.
Layla was sitting on hid lap, eating her smore. 

      "Dad, do you want me to make you a marshmallow?" She asked him, with that permanent smile stuck on her face.

     "I would love one, sweetheart." At this she went and grabbed another marshmallow and started to roast it, this also turned out way too burnt. But Thor ate it anyway and loved it or at least pretended to love it. After a while the four of you sat, watching the fire slowly die out. 

     "It's so peaceful here." Thor said as he held a sleeping Layla. You were holding onto a sleeping Ellen, which was a rare sight. 

     "It is, I wish it would always be like this." You commented, with a small yawn. 

     "Alright, it's bed time." He announced before standing up, with Layla in his arms and leading you to the cabin. 

Loki:

He was not a very big vacation person, mostly because he doesn't like other people. So you decided to take him, your son Ethan, and daughter Elizabeth to Maui. It was quiet and you could spend the day on the beach.

"This has been the best vacation I've ever been on." He tells you while you are all building sand castles on the beach.

"Same, I don't want to go home....ever." You say, while gathering sand.

"But mommy, I want to go home, all my friends are there, and my stuffed animals too." Your son, said seemingly distressed.

"Don't worry, we are going home." Loki reassures him.

"That's good." He says. Right after that you accidentally knocked down the sand castle.

"Mommy!!!!" Ethan screamed.

"Opps." You say while looking at Loki and slightly laughing.

"It's not funny mommy!!" He says, almost in tears, making you laugh even harder.

"Let's go make a sand castle somewhere else." Loki said while leading your son to another spot, leaving you to laugh like a maniac.

"No come back to me." You shouted after them, between your laughs.

"No." Your son yelled and kept walking.

"It's okay mommy, I still love you." Your daughter said while patting you on the back. 

Bruce: 

       You and Bruce decided to take your thirteen year old daughter, Sophia on a trip and you decided to go to the Grand Canyon, mostly because you had never been there before. Sophia was more than excited, she was just like her father, she loved the national parks, and science. 

     "Mom did you know that the Grand Canyon was carved out by glaciers a long time ago?" She asked, spewing off another fun fact about the Canyon. 

     "I did, don't you think it would've been fun to live in that time, and actually see the glaciers?" You asked her, deepening the conversation. 

     "I suppose, but I would've liked to live in the early 1900's so I could help further the study of medicine, because at that time, especially with the Spanish flue, so many people were dying." She rambled on, you knew that she was one day gonna be a doctor. Sophia ran ahead a little way, leaving you and Bruce to trail behind. 

     "We raised her right, didn't we?" He asked while intertwining his hand with yours. 

     "We're not done yet, we still have five more years." You reply, mostly you wanted more time. 

     "She's so grown up even at 13." Bruce said, he wanted more time with his little girl but he knew she would do great things with her life. 

     "Yeah but she has a lot to learn, maybe not knowledge, considering she is the top of her class. But she has to learn life lessons, not only be book smart but street smart too." You reminded him. Your conversation was interrupted by the shouts of your daughter. 

     "Mom! Dad!" She shouted towards you, while waving you towards her. 

     "Duty calls." You say while dragging Bruce over to her. 

Bucky:

     You and Bucky wanted a quite vacation so you decided to take your four year old son to a beautiful park called Yosemite, in California. And you wanted one last vacation before you gave birth to the twins, in four months. Your son Grant loved the outdoors and swimming in the lake. 

     "Mom, can we go swimming again?" Grant asked while walking in the door, after they had gone to collect rocks. 

     "Of course, did you find any cool rocks?" You asked him while picking him up, something Buck did not approve of, seeing as Grant was starting to get too heavy and he didn't want you to strain yourself.

     "Yeah, daddy has them in a bag." He said while pointing to where Bucky was. 

     "Alright, let's go get you in your swimsuit." Bucky says before taking Grant out of your arms. After all of you changed you head down to the beach. 

     "Mommy, are you going to swim this time?" He asked, giving you the same puppy dog eyes that Bucky did. 

     "I don't know...." You trailed off. You were going o say no, but then Bucky picked you up in his arms and carried you out to the lake, as Grant watched from the beach. 

     "Now your stuck swimming." Bucky says before gently throwing you into the water, knowing you wouldn't get hurt. 

     "I hate you!" You told him, as he laughed at your state, hair sticking all over your face. 

     "I love you too!" He called back as he went to grab Grant. 

     "You're lucky I love you." You mumble. 

     "I heard that!" He called back. You just stuck your tongue out at him like a five year old. 

Wanda: 

     She Loved Roller coasters and since you and her had decided to go to Texas to visit your family, you also went to six flags. After many roller coasters she begged you to go on the Texas Giant. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that you aren't very into roller coasters and this is the biggest one here. 

     "You go on, I go get food or something." You tried to convince her but she was having none of it. 

     "It's not that bad, stop being a baby." She teases you. 

     "I'm not a baby!" You say, while stomping off to the end of the line. After what felt like hours you reached the front of the line. And to say you were freaking out was an understatement. Wanda noticed your shaking hands and intertwined her hand with yours. 

     "Don't be scared, I'm right here. And I won't let anything happen to you." She says. 

     "I'm okay." You said, feeling better just by the fact that she was there with you. She pressed a kiss to your lips before the two of you were ushered to the front of the ride. During the ride you did nothing but scream in fear.

    "See it wasn't that bad." She said when the two of you got off the ride. You glared at her before dramatically falling to the ground, praising the solid ground. She just laughs and starts to walk off, leaving you to have your moment with the ground. 

Pietro:

     You decided to go to Hawaii, seeing as you were only 2 months pregnant and wanted to have a vacation before welcoming your child into this world. You were excited for the beaches, knowing that they were amazing. 

     "So we are going to go to the beach and then where else would you like to go?" He asked as the two of you were settling in your hotel room, which over looked the whole beach. 

     "Well we could go to dinner, and then come back here and do some activities." You said with a slight wink, hinting at something.

     "Well lets get started." He said before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the beach. The two of you spent most of the day there before heading to a small restaurant by the sea. 

     "So if we have a girl what should we name her?" You ask, while walking hand in hand, back to the hotel. 

     "I don't know, I haven't really thought about it." He replies.

     "Besides we have months to decide." He said, while the two of you walked into the lobby of the hotel and into the elevator. 

     "Don't forget the other part of the deal." He whispered in your ear, making your knees go weak. You were so thankful that the elevator was empty. Once the two of you entered the hotel room, he claimed your lips and the rest of the night was history.

Vision:

     There wasn't a lot of places that the two of you could go so you decided to go to a nice cabin way up north, where you wouldn't be disturbed.

     "The world is such a beautiful place." He says as the two of you were hiking. 

     "The world would be a lot better without mosquitoes." You say while slapping another on off your arm. 

     "I told you to wear bug spray." He says, before pulling a spray bottle out of his backpack. 

     "At least you know me well enough to know that I wan't going to listen." You reply as he starts to spray you. 

     "Yes, I do know you very well. So well that after this we can have ice cream, because I brought some with me. You shouted in excitement and pumped your fists in the air. 

     "I love you." You tell him before dragging him back towards the cabin.

     "I love you too."

Hey guys, it's been a really long time. But Band and AP Physics were kicking my butt. Plus they blocked Wattpad at school, which is where I do most of my writing. Thank you for reading and I will be updating more often now.

                         ~Katy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 6.3K 74
Characters: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Pietro Maximoff Peter Parker Sam Wilson Currently editing. If you like g...
82.8K 2K 15
Thank you for reading :D This as about a cute chubby reader who has the hearts of the avenger. All parts updated :)
532K 10.1K 29
This book will be a book of preferences for the avengers!:) I will do Steve Tony Bruce Thor Natasha Clint Loki Bucky Pietro And Wanda I will update...
691K 18.2K 71
What the title says. Included are Tony, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Steve, Loki and now Pietro(I'm currently adding him to my existing pref's so if it has th...