| SpyCamp | ✔️

Da SpyWorld

SpyWorld, an organization made up of the most powerful spies in the world created a series of training camps... Altro

Chapter 1; The beginning
Chapter 2; Explosions and days off
Chapter 3; Day off
Chapter 4; Just a regular day?.. No.
Chapter 5; Waiting
Chapter 6; The Other Side
Chapter 7; Not the same
Chapter 8; Sad stories?
Chapter 9; Burn baby burn
Chapter 10; Starting fresh
Chapter 11; The truth
Chapter 12; Back to business
Chapter 13; Most important job
Chapter 14; Family reunion
Chapter 15; Secrets
Chapter 16; Relationship drama?
Chapter 17; Love and hate
Chapter 18; Date night
Chapter 19; First real mission?
Chapter 20; Does he like me?
Chapter 21; Too many Js
Chapter 22; Emergancy basement
Chapter 23; New leaders
Chapter 24; Campfires
Chapter 25; The maze
Chapter 26; The maze pt. 2
Chapter 27; Maze game over
Chapter 28; Stalkers? A Cemetary.. And dares that are scary.
Chapter 29; Pool day
Chapter 30; Birthday Party!
Chapter 31; First mission
Chapter 32; Inside info
Chapter 33; Hacking into The Other Side
Chapter 34; It failed...
Chapter 35; Dead or alive
Chapter 36; Breaking rules
Chapter 37; Getting better
Chapter 38; School? More like prison..
Chapter 39; Bingo!
Chapter 40; Tropical Storm
Chapter 41; Solved the Problem?
Chapter 42; Storm clearing up
Chapter 43; ice-cream disaster?
Chapter 44; Cleaning up
Chapter 46; Campfire talk
Chapter 47; Dropping like Dominoes
Chapter 48; You're Going to Fight

Chapter 45; Cafeteria Mess

259 30 18
Da SpyWorld

Elliot bangs on the door to the teachers' cabin impatiently waiting for someone to open the door.
"What?" Mitch asks annoyed when he opened the door after a few minutes.
"THIS ONE COMPLETELY MESSED UP THE CAFETERIA, CALLED ME AN OLD HAG, AND WAS EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL!" Elliot yells at Mitch.
Mitch shifted his gaze from Elliot to Felix who was standing awkwardly next to Elliot.
"You called her an old hag?" Mitch asked as he started laughing.
"Haha yeah, that I did, but I didn't mess up the cafeteria" Felix says completely serious.
"Im not mad, it's true."
Elliot glared at Mitch but stayed silent.
"But what do you mean by messed up the cafeteria?" Mitch asked after he stopped laughing.
"The whole thing is a mess! And he did it!" Elliot says as she shoves Felix forwards a little.
"You have no evidence to prove so!" Felix says in his defense.
"And no evidence to prove you didn't!" Elliot yells back.
"Guys stop!" Mitch yells over their arguing.
"Felix, what were you doing today after the cleanup?" Mitch asked, crossing his arms, sounding bored.
"I uh.. I was having dinner with Melody, as friends! Not as boyfriend and girlfriend, then I went to the dorms for the rest of the day. Ask Jace!" Felix says a little embarrassed about the Melody part, knowing Mitch is probably going to tease him.
"Ohhhh! Dinner with Melody, huh? Spending some quality time with your girlfriend?" Mitch says as he starts to crack up.
"What's this got to do with anything!?" Elliot asks annoyed.
"Felix didn't do it. It's obvious." Mitch's says when finishes laughing at Felix, leans against the doorframe looking at them both.
"I'm not her boyfriend!" Felix says sounding upset.
"I went into the cafeteria after I saw Melody leave to do the weekly safety check, nothing in there. If anything it was cleaner than normal. I also checked out the whole camp except the dorms, and found everyone, except Jace and Felix. They were in the dorms during that time. It wasn't Felix." Mitch says as he crosses his arms, ignoring what Felix said.
"Thank you!" Felix says with relief.
"I think Elliot might be getting a little too old, and her head is getting messed up." Mitch says as he watched Elliot tremble with rage.
"Felix why don't you leave, I need to talk to Elliot. Go.. Kiss your girlfriend or something." Mitch stifles a laugh at the last part.
Felix makes a fake gagging noise before he leaves to go find Jace and the others.

"So, did Mitch and the others beat you?" Zoey asks when Felix gets back, slightly laughing.
"Yeah, you in big trouble or something?" Ella adds.
"No, Mitch said I was good to go and that Elliot was getting old and she wasn't think right" Felix says summing up the situation.
"Got that right." Jace says with a laugh.
"Good thing they let you off, probably would of given you cafeteria duty which is pretty much her screaming at you about everything. And she always puts meat in your food, no joke. I just switch it out when she's not looking." Melody says to Felix with a laugh.
"So are you guys still going to eat? Or is the cafeteria too messy?" Felix asks looking at Jace, Ella, Zoey and Kenzie.
"How about we eat outside?" Ella suggests.
"Not a bad idea, what do you guys think?" Jace asks looking at Zoey and Mackenzie
"Sounds good" Zoey says agreeing. They all look at Mackenzie for an answer and she just nods in response.
"So, what's for dinner? Or did Elliot just fall apart and not cook anything?" Jace asks while stating to walk to the cafeteria to get some food.
"Well.. I actually cooked.. But it's salad and spaghetti." Melody said as she made her way behind the counter to the cupboards.
"Not for me, I get pizza." Jace says with an evil grin.
Melody widens her eyes, and looks over at Felix, remembering eating it.
"Well.. Uh..." Melody starts not knowing what to say.
"We ate it." She says quickly, then busying herself with opening the containers.
Ella snickered a little after hearing her.
"You guys ate my pizza??" Jace asks, looking from Melody to Felix.
"Well no, I wore it to be exact" Felix says thinking.
"I was going to make another one but I forgot.." Melody says, looking down in embarrassment.
"You wore it?" Jace asks Felix, laughing at what he said.
"Yeah, sorta" Felix says shrugging.
"That sounds like it would of been funny to watch. Don't worry about it, I'll just wait till tomorrow." Jace says, waving a hand through the air.
Elliot then walks back in without saying a word.
She takes a rag out from a closet and starts cleaning up the spots on the walls.
"Who did do this anyway?" Kenzie asks looking at the mess.
"No idea." Zoey says.
"Well are you just going to stand there and watch me? Or are you nasty children going to help me?" Elliot asks.
"I'll just stand and watch, thanks" Joey says as he walks in.
Elliot throws a rag at Joey, missing and hitting the wall.
"Nice aim" Joey says sarcastically as he takes a seat at one of the tables.
"You! Goldie Locks! Come and help me!" Elliot yells at Ella, throwing another rag at her, this time actually hitting her in the face.
"Ow!" Ella yells as she stands up. She walks towards Elliot to help her clean the mess.
"What the heck was that for?" Zoey asks, annoyed at her throwing one at Ella.
"You want to help too? Here!" Elliot threw a rag at Zoey as well, furious.
"No one wants to help you because no one likes you" Joey says as he starts to get up.
"Got that right." Melody says under her breath.
"You think I like you? I'm stuck working here just so I can have a place to stay!" Elliot says furiously.
"I never said I think you like me, you have no heart, you like no one. I'm pretty sure the only person you ever did like left you in a heartbeat" Joey says with no emotion, his hands in his pants pockets.
"You..! You little!" Elliot says, lost for words.
"Come on guys, can we stop? This is getting old." Zoey says, getting a little annoyed at their arguing.
"You know what's getting old?" Joey asks Zoey
"Elliot's face." Joey says looking up from Zoey to look at Elliot.
Everyone cracks up with laughter.
"So true! Even I have to agree with you on that one!" Jace says as he starts to double over, laughing.
Joey smiles a small half smile as he looks at everyone's faces.
"Joseph Micheal Carters!" Elliot yells his full name, slicing through the laughter which drains immediately.
Elliot wobbles over to Joey and stares him down like a dog on it's prey.
"You. Are. Going. To. Regret. Saying. That." Elliot says slowly while jamming her pointer finger into her palm for emphasis.
"I'll try being nicer if you'll try being more intelligent, oh wait, that's impossible" Joey says coolly.
"THATS IT! YOU GET TO WASH THE FLOORS, DISHES, AND HELP WITH CAFETERIA, CLEANING, AND FARM DUTIES UNTIL I SAY OTHERWISE! YOU HEAR?!" Elliot screams at Joey, making everyone else jump back in surprise.
"And if I don't?" Joey asks completely calm.
"Then you'll have to talk to the teachers and they'll MAKE YOU!!" Elliot yells again, her face turning beet red from anger, and it looks as if veins were about to start popping up.
"Make me huh? No one can make me do anything" Joey says his eyes flash a reddish color as he thought of how sir Malum treated him.
"Elliot back off, you already have me working here, shouldn't that be enough?" Melody says, crossing her arms.
"HE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR DISRESPECTING ME! YOU CANT JUST SAY ALL THAT TO AN ADULT!" Elliot yells.
Joey quickly escapes through the door while Elliot was yelling at Melody.
"Jeez girl calm down." Melody says, holding up her hands.
"NOW HES GONE!" Elliot yells after turning around, seeing Joey missing.
Everyone looks in the direction where Joey was standing.
"You're welcome, Joey! Bring me down a few names on your kill list!" Melody yells at the door Joey left through and starts to laugh.
Elliot grunts and makes her way to the door after Joey, mumbling something no one could make out.
When she leaves everyone stares at the doors, not knowing what to make of what just happened.
"What's wrong with her?" Ella asked, making a face.
"I guess she's just old and grumpy" Jace says still looking at the door.
"More like fat old witch." Melody says in counterpart.
"Quick! Let's leave before she comes back and makes us clean everything!" Felix says, not wanting to clean up the mess.
"Yeah, smart idea. Except we came here to eat, dimwit" Jace says reminding Felix.
"Oh yeah.. Well then what are you waiting for? Get something to eat and take it to the dorms" Felix says coming up with a solution.
"Here, just take all of it. We don't really have time to sort through it all." Melody says, tossing a few containers of food to Mackenzie and Ella.
"Guys! Listen!" Zoey says.
They hear Elliot's distant yelling from outside.
A few of them let out a snicker.
"Well here's our chance. Doubt she'll even notice us while she's screaming at Joey." Jace says as he starts to walk to the door.
They all walk out of the cafeteria, looking to see where Elliot was.
She was standing in front of the shop yelling at a bored Joey.
"She looks busy." Zoey said after seeing her.
They walk to the dorms quickly without being noticed by Elliot or Joey. Either that, or they noticed but didn't care.

"So, what's for dinner?" Ella asked when they finally set up all the food containers and paper plates in the dorm hallway.
"Pasta, spaghetti, more pasta, salad, oh look! A pasta salad!" Zoey said as she skimmed her eyes over the food containers.
"Sorry, I was just trying to be nice and make vegetarian food for Felix, but the pudgy dumbbell wanted pizza, that he didn't even eat." Melody says, shooting a quick glare at Felix.
Felix just shrugged and looked at the ground.
"Whatever it's better than staying hungry." Jace says as he grabs a container of pasta.
"Or you can always do this with it." Melody says, taking the container from Jace and tosses its contents at Felix.
Felix just lets the food hit him and sits there.
"I wonder how Joey's doing." Zoey says as she looks at the door and listens to Elliot's muffled yelling.
"I bet he's fine, it's Joey we're talking about, he probably found some way to get out of it" Ella said doubting Joey is in much need for help.
"Don't know.. I mean, Joey's pretty good at getting out of trouble and all, but.. I've never seen Elliot this mad. Might wanna lock the dorms tonight." Jace says with a slight nervous laugh.
"She's not gonna kill us" Felix says with an eye roll.
"Felix if anything you're the one that needs to watch out, first she blames it all on you, then you call her an old hag, and then she was furious by just looking at you." Jace tells him after some quick thinking.
"Yeah she'll probably try to poison your food." Melody says with a laugh.
"I guess I'll just make my own food, I'm sure if I ask Jordan he wouldn't care and it's one less meal for Elliot" Felix says starting to think.
"Felix you can't cook." Zoey says while making a face.
"Who says I can't? You've never seen me cook" Felix asks looking at her funny.
Zoey shrugs and continues listening to Elliot.
"What can you cook? That frozen food that you throw in the microwave for a minute?" Melody asks Felix wanting to get him annoyed.
"I actually can cook a few dishes that my mom taught me. I sometimes had to cook dinner because she wouldn't get home till late and since I didn't have my dad I was in charge of feeding my sister" Felix says remembering his family.
"Oh yeah? Then you need to show me sometime." Melody says with a hint of disbelief.
"Whatever, don't believe me, I honestly don't care" Felix says as he walks towards his bed.
Melody rolls her eyes and leans against the wall.
"Does he not know that I was just messing with him? I mean I'm arguing about food, take a hint already, it's a pretty stupid topic." Melody whispers to Mackenzie who is sitting next to her.
Mackenzie shrugs and looks at Felix who was on his phone.

Joey, Elliot, and Jordan all walk into the dorms.
Elliot roughly shoves Joey into the dorm hallway.
"Okay. We don't know who trashed the cafeteria but we need a couple volunteers to help Elliot clean it up." Jordan says as he scans over the group with his eyes.
"Not it" Jace quickly says, one finger on his nose, everyone else followed.
"Not i- oh c'mon!" Felix says upset, for he was the last one.
Jordan laughs a little.
"Okay then, Felix.. Any other volunteers?" Jordan asks.
Everyone stays quiet, not wanting to be with Elliot while she's in a bad mood.
Felix just pouts as he crosses his arms.
"Okay, since no one is volunteering everyone will help, the more people the better." Jordan says looking at all of them.
Everyone rolls their eyes or mumbles something under their breath.
"Oh come on guys how bad can it be?" Jordan asks them.
"Elliot, I'll leave them with you from here." Jordan says to Elliot before heading out of the dorms.
Elliot gives an evil grin as he leaves then looks at them.
"You guys are going to be in for a time of your life." She says sarcastically.
"Gee, I'm so excited" Joey says sarcastically.
"Oh, I have a special job for you." Elliot says while she looks at Joey.
"Everyone follow me." Elliot says while waving an arm in a following gesture.
Everyone follows Elliot to the cafeteria.
"You, miss munchkin. Pick up all this trash and broken dishes!" Elliot practically shouts at Mackenzie.
"Girl with those blue hair tips! Start scrubbing the walls!" Elliot then yells at Zoey and tosses her a rag.
"Blondie, you help her." Elliot says while she walks past Ella and shoves her in Zoey's direction.
"Jolly green giant, why don't you go pick up the fruits and vegetables that got thrown around!" Elliot yells at Jace as he stops in front of him.
"Purple go clean the tables!" Elliot yells at Melody, then walks over to Felix and Joey who were both kind of off to the side.
"Hat guy, wash the dishes." Elliot says with eery calmness while pointing over to the sink.
When Felix leaves she looks at Joey and crosses her arms.
"And you, you won't have to clean the cafeteria." Elliot says to Joey.
"Come with me, delinquent." Elliot says as she starts to head out for the door.
Joey sighs and follows Elliot.

"Here, take this." Elliot hands Joey a bucket full of cleaning supply.
"And enjoy." Elliot says to Joey after opening the door to the bathrooms.
"You get to clean in here today." Elliot laughs and walks back to the cafeteria leaving Joey in to clean the bathrooms.
"Wait a minute, what does this have to do with cleaning the cafeteria? They didn't trash the bathrooms" Joey yelled over to Elliot.
"It doesn't have to do with the cafeteria. It has to do with all those things you said to me earlier!" Elliot yelled back at Joey before walking into the cafeteria and slamming the door.
Joey slammed the bucket down and walked over to the cafeteria doors where Elliot just went through, he wasn't done talking to her.
"I don't have to listen to you! I don't camp here, so you're not in charge of me!" Joey says as he looks at Elliot, his eyes a little red.
Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked in their direction.
Zoey and Ella exchanged nervous glances.
"You don't camp here? Last time I checked you do. You're here aren't you? You train here, you go to school here. I am in charge of you." Elliot said in a low quiet tone.
"I do not camp here, I'm held captive, I belong at the otherside." Joey says sternly, his eyes a little more red.
"I'm not arguing with you. Go clean the potties." Elliot says while pointing to the door.
"Make. Me." Joey says standing still, not looking like he's going anywhere.
"Elliot your being so ridiculous just leave him alone." Zoey says in her brother's defense.
"You do not tell me what to do, little girl." Elliot spits out at Zoey.
"Go." She says a little louder this time still pointing at the door.
"No" Joey says flatly.
Elliot balls her hands up into fists.
"Hey this is getting pretty good, want me to grab some popcorn?" Jace asks Mackenzie who was the closest to him.
"Stop" Mackenzie says completely serious. She always gets nervous when people fight, she doesn't want anyone getting hurt.
Jace just doesn't say anything else and turns back to Joey and Elliot.
"I've had enough of you for today! Just.. Just.." Elliot gets lost for words.
"Exactly, what are you gonna do? You can't make me do anything" Joey says knowing he's right.
Elliot turns and sees everyone watching.
"DID I SAY FOR YOU TO STOP!?" She yells over the pin drop silence.
Everyone quickly goes back to what they were doing.
"Just go clean the bathrooms, I can't take talking to you anymore." Elliot says as she turns away from Joey and puts a hand on her forehead.
Joey just sighs and walks out of the cafeteria, towards the bathrooms.

"You're doing it wrong!" Elliot yells at Felix when as she walked by.
"I didn't know you could wash dishes a wrong way" Felix says as he puts down a pot after scrubbing it with a sponge.
"First of all, you're using the hand soap. Not the dish soap. Second of all look! The outside of all the dishes is filthy!" Elliot yells as she holds up a plate.
"Oh no, could you show me how to wash them?" Felix asks, so Elliot could do some of his work for him.
"Fine!" Elliot says as she shoves Felix out of the way and takes the plate.
"Didn't think anyone could somehow screw up washing dishes but of course you can.." Elliot mumbles as she washes the outer rim of the plate.
"There! Simple as that!" Elliot says while putting the plate back in the rack.
"Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention, could you do it again?" Felix asks, looking completely innocent.
Elliot glares at him but doesn't say anything as she washes another dish.
"Did you get it this time?" Elliot asked annoyed.
"What? I'm so sorry I was tying my shoe, can you do it one more time?" Felix asks.
Elliot makes a noise with her throat and grabs another plate and washes that one as well.
She looks at Felix, and waits for him to ask her to show it again.
"Wow, you're really good at this.. Can I see it again? I want to master your skills" Felix says in amazement.
"My skills? Wow.. No ones ever put it that way. Hat guy, you're my new favorite." Elliot said as she washed another one of the dishes.
"Wow Elliot, you're pretty cool, I'll try it now, thanks!" Felix says as he walks in front of the sink.
"You're pretty cool yourself, kid." Elliot gave Felix a pat on the back and walked off.
"You two! Stop yappin' and keep cleaning!" Elliot yelled at Zoey and Ella who started talking.
Felix continued to wash the dishes that were left with a twisted grin on his face.
"Hey! Shortie and purple! Get that frosting off of up there!" Elliot yelled and Mackenzie and Melody while pointing up at a glob of frosting on the wall.
Mackenzie reaches up and tries to wipe the frosting off. She notices that it's a little out of her range so she jumps to reach the spot where the frosting is.
"Well I found where it came from." Melody says while picking up a vanilla cupcake in a red wrapper. The frosting was gone except for a few blue specks.
"Who do you think did this?" Mackenzie asks Melody, having no clue.
"No idea, but this cupcake is as hard as a rock." Melody says as she slams it against the wall and it makes a pounding noise.
"Ew.." Mackenzie says as she looks at the cupcake.
Melody picks it up and throws it away and they both continue to clean.
"Okay keep cleaning I need to go check on Joey." Elliot says loudly so everyone can hear, then walks out of the cafeteria towards the bathroom.

"Well if she's gone, I'm taking a break." Melody says as she puts down the rag she was using and sat in a chair.
"Yeah me too" Kenzie says agreeing with her.
"This is so boring. How long is she going to make us do this? It's already seven." Zoey says while looking at the clock.
"I don't know, but I think we're almost done, this place is pretty clean if you ask me" Ella says as she looks around the cafeteria.
"Yeah I say we did a pretty good job, except Felix who didn't know how to wash dishes." Melody says with a laugh and leans back in her chair a little.
"Hey, out of everyone I barely did any work because Elliot did it all for me" Felix says proud of fooling Elliot. He remembers pretending to not understand Elliot so she would wash some for him.
"Let me guess, you pretended you didn't know how to and tricked her into doing it for you? Pretty smart actually." Melody says as she thinks about it.
"Yup" Felix says nodding his head.
"Huh, cool. Makes me wonder how many times you did that to me without me noticing." Melody says as she widens her eyes a bit then falls out of her chair that she leaned back a bit further.
"What do you mean?" Felix asks confused at what she just said.
"How many times have you tricked me into doing stuff for you." Melody says as she slowly gets up off the ground, rubbing pain off of her shoulder.
"None, at least none that I can remember" Felix says starting to think.
"Aww that's so sweet, you must really love me." Melody says as a joke and laughs a little.
"I never did that to Jace, does that mean I love him?" Felix asks looking over at Jace.
"I'm kidding, you idiot." Melody says as she starts to laugh again.
"Oh haha" Felix says not really finding it funny.
"Ahh I love you, you lil' idiot." Melody says after hearing his laugh which sounded a bit forced.
Just then Elliot stormed right back into the cafeteria.
Everyone stops talking and looks over at Elliot who stomps over the the counter and grips the side of it trying not to start yelling.
"What do you think happened?" Zoey whispered to Ella.
"I don't know" Ella says as she watches Elliot.
"Everyone get out!" Elliot yells, waving everyone towards the door.
"Okay" Jace says shrugging, everyone leaves the cafeteria, leaving an angry Elliot behind.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Hey guys sorry for the delay, we've been busy, if you enjoyed the chapter make sure to vote and comment, it makes our day :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

237 7 34
"Hey, who are you?" I could tell he wasn't trying to scare him off while still trying to establish the fact that we could hurt him if we wanted to. "...
88 4 8
Adri isn't a normal teenager. She's about to turn 18, the age where she runs the risk of being executed any day, but before she turns 18, she's taken...
41 0 18
Eight teenagers go to the same camp, with different backgrounds, different friend groups. They lived pretty normal lives, well as they seem normal to...
238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...