Mr. No Name

By Killer_Kiara

Mr. No Name is a thirteen year old kid. He is bullied alot by the others in school and he is a nameless child... More

Mr. No Name
Mr. No Name
Slenderman
Mr. No Name
Slenderman
Ticci Toby
Mr. No Name
Slenderman
Mr. No Name
๐Ÿ‘น Zalgo's P.O.V. ๐Ÿ‘น
Slenderman's P.O.V.
Mr. No Name
Masky's P.O.V.
Mr. No Name
Slenderman
Mr. No Name
Killer_Kiara

Jeff The Killer

1.6K 50 6
By Killer_Kiara

"Hey, Slendy!? I have a question!" I yelled as I knocked on his big office doors and all he responded with was a simple sigh and the words, "come in," so I walked in the office. "Slendy, during my kills today... I met a strange kid... He wouldn't speak, even for the life of him. When he saw that I killed his parents, he stayed calm and just stared at me. Then... I stabbed him and he fell down to the ground but still stared at me blankly. After that, he stood up and punched me... Then I just walked away confused and also due to sirens. The Kid was arrested for my murders Slendy..." I frowned and looked at him. It remained silent for about ten minutes then he finally responded with, "as soon as he is let out of prison , take him here. I would like to meet him. You are now dismissed Jeff." And with that I was off. I went to my room and thought for a while before I drifted off to a dreamless slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
366K 7.7K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
980K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...