Madness - The Joker x Reader

By Otakutori

Abducted and tortured at a young age, you seem to have gone completely insane. Redemption can only go so far... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen (?)
Contest Winner

Chapter Nine

10.3K 404 75
By Otakutori

"I want him gone. Dead. Out of Gotham." I slam my hands down on the Joker's desk.

"All in time, my dear. We have to plan accordingly and intelligently." He sat there, fingers fiddling with one another.

"I've gotta plan for you!" I grab a piece of paper and a pen from his desk and scribble a sloppy picture of stick figure me shooting stick figure Batman in the face, and slam it down in front of him.

He chuckled.

"You seem stressed."

"You bet I am." I nod.

He stands up, and walks around his desk towards me. His movements, so graceful, made me a mixture of calm and offset in the most delightful way. Leaning on the desk, I bite my lip and smile. I couldn't help it.

Joker placed a hand beside me on the surface of the desk. He leans in close to my face, and just stares into my eyes. His were a dull crystal blue. So wide, so big, and oh, so lost in his madness.

His lips are less than an inch away from mine, and I very badly want to lean forward and close the gap, but before I can he pulls away. He pulls the collar of my shirt down a bit, revealing the bite mark he had left on my neck.

"Fantastic." He laughs, and each breath hits the sensitive skin on my neck. Hot and damp.

I jump up, accidentally pushing him off of me. He stumbles a bit backwards before steadying himself.

"S-sorry. Uh, so about th-these plans..." I mumble, backing away.

He watches me intently, almost cautiously.

"No, it's fine." He steps towards me. I step back.

"Heh, look, bud, im one to keep a thought to myself but I've gotta tell you that you're making me uncomfortable. Stop." I say.

He steps towards me again.

"Shut up."

He hits me. Just, punches me dead in the face.

I fall back onto my ass, holding a hand to my face.

"Don't tell me to stop." He spoke loudly. "Listen to-"

I started laughing. I didn't care if my laughter interrupted him. What was he gonna do, hit me again?

He stopped speaking. His arms fell to his sides. His head drooped slightly.

I still laughed,  I couldn't stop. It was so funny. My stomach started hurting, and my lungs burned. I couldn't even take a breath without losing my shit.

He smiled wide, and started laughing.

I threw my head back, and he did the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 16
(Y/N) had always been carful not to get herself in any trouble, that is until she met him... I do not own any characters in this story, besides OC's...
98.2K 2.9K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
4.9K 25 30
Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Yidao (Apocalypse + Rebirth + Crazy Hoard...
31.3K 455 13
What if your dad was from the bowers gang? this book features- Henry Patrick Victor Belch Maybe Cast?