Marionette X Golden Freddy

By a_void_of_muffins

BTW this is my very first book so don't judge. I am not good at writing summaries so please just read my book... More

A/N
Chapter 1 The Beginning
Chapter 2 Another
Chapter 3 Bonnie
Chapter 4 Animatronics part 1
Chapter 5 Anamitronics part 2
Chapter 6 Memories
Chapter 7 Friends
chapter 8 Springtrap
Chapter 9
A/N
A/N
Chapter 10 Continuing from last chapter
A/N
A/N
A/N
just for fun
A/N
New Story
final A/N
Notice

Chapter 11

621 8 5
By a_void_of_muffins

(A/N I might make one more chapter after this I think also I just picked out a random pic the picture doesn't really go with the chapter)
Marion's POV
I was stuck in thought looking at everyone's lifeless suits when I realized Goldie was nowhere to be seen. Then I started to panic. As I was looking around for him I had a bad feeling. After a couple of minutes looking for him I couldn't find him and I was beginning to think he got killed. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain go through my back and before I knew it everything went black.

Goldie's POV
I went down a hall for the 100th time looking for Mari then I finally found him.. Sorta... When I found him there was a knife thru his back and blood/oil coming out of him. And I poked him a couple times but nothing happened and I knew what that meant. H...he was d dead. Then I screamed to no one "why does everyone have to die. All my friends my family and loved ones it just isn't fair!!!" Then I started crying. "I never got to tell him how much I love him..." After a while I finally calmed down and stopped crying. Suddenly a thought came to mind "maybe if I kill myself I won't have to go thru all this pain!?!?" So I started walking down a hall to look for a knife or something like a gun. As I was walking down a hall I heard crying coming from a room that said "safe room" so out of curiosity I went in there to see who it was and to my surprise I saw...

Goldie's POV (well no duh Goldie is the only one left so who else's POV could this be?)
When I opened up the door to the safe room I saw Springtrap!?! Crying!?!? At first I was a little nervous to be in the room with Springtrap so I looked for a place to hide. I hid behind boxes that were in a corner. "Wow hiding behind boxes in a corner" I was saying to myself. I suddenly started hearing Spring talking to himself. I heard him say " Why can't you leave me alone!?!? Thanks to you everyone is dead!!! And now everyone that knows hates me!!!" Then I heard another voice that sounded like Vincent's say "you are so pathetic no one would ever like you besides you are ugly as f#&k!!! And you don't have a heart. You only care about yourself!!! Who would like you!?!? Hahahaha You are pathetic!!! That's why I used you to hide in. I knew that I would die that way so went ahead and did it. So when I went to get revenge on them it would be easier because everyone already hates you...
Hahahahahaha." Then I heard Springtrap say well crying at the same time. He said "Why would you use me!?!? If you wanted to get revenge!?!? Don't you think everyone would already run away from me since I'm already *sniffle* ugly!?!?😭"

Goldie's POV
After there conversation I started to get a headache and I had a flashback from a long long time ago....

Goldie's POV (flashback)
Cmon Goldie hurry up!!! Freddy said. It was the first day of summer and we were all going to Bonnie's house. (Le time skip to when there at the house)
Hey guys come'er!!! Bonnie said. So we all came over to where he was. He said "listen to what they said on the news it will repeat it." It said "beware there is a mad cereal killer on the loose last place we herd of him he was at Freddy Fazbear's so just telling you watch out. Bla bla bla" (the news said more but I am lazy and don't want to write all of it)
(End of flashback)

Goldie's POV
After that flashback I was looking for somewhere to get out of here so no one will no I'm here. But to my luck one of the boxes fell...

Springtrap's POV (this is Springs POV not Vincent)
I herd a box fall that was in one of the corners. So I got up to see what was happening. When I went over there I saw a little gold bear. He is sorta cute.... But I think he likes Mari but now he is dead. I feel so bad for him all of his friends are dead. Why does Vincent have to be so mean!?!? I decided to say something to stop the quietness. So I said "um h hi there my names Springtrap and you are?"

Goldie's POV
When the box fell Springtrap came over to me and it seemed like he was starring at me for a while witch sorta creeps me out. I have to say he is sorta cute. But he killed my friends brother and Mari. I will never forgive him. Then he said "um h hi there my names Springtrap and you are?" I was surprised at first but I then said " um hi my name is Goldie..." He said "well nice to meet you Goldie." I said "are you going to kill me like you did to everyone else!??"

Springtrap POV
Goldie he has a cute name it really suits him. Goldie then asked me if "I was going to kill him like I did to everyone else?" He seemed scared. I was sad about what he said but I then said " I am not going to k kill you! I would never hurt anyone!!!" He then said "then why did you kill all of my friends and brother?" I said " that wasn't me!!! Vincent did it he was controlling me!!!" I said that almost crying. Then Vincent's soul came out of me and said "hello Goldie did you miss me. Hahahaha. Now Springy give me my ax!!!!" I yelled and said "No!!! I am no longer your puppet to control!!!" Then Vincent said "Oh please don't tell me you like him!" He said that with a smirk on his face. I started to blush just a little when he said that. But I don't think it was notice- able.

Goldie's POV
Vincent suddenly said "oh please don't tell me you like him!" He had this weird smirk on his face. I then saw Springtrap blush a little. In my head I said "oh my god Springtrap likes me!?!!" Then Vincent said "I don't blame you Goldie is adorable. Maybe I'll let him keep his life. But on one occasion he has to be my slave. Then I'll have to slaves and I can make them do whatever I want. Hahaha." Once again he had that stupid smirk an his face. But this time I was sorta scared.

There was chapter 11. Good news I am making another chappie after this. And I can make a second book to this but Goldie and Springtrap will be Vincents slaves and... Well I might also make a Goldie x Springtrap book if you want me too. Well until next chapter.
~Awesomeness_2005 ✌peace out
Wow 1212 words in this that is the most I have ever done and longest. Well boi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 260 7
This is more of a joke fanfic Jokes relating Skeppy and BBH in late 2018. so many might seem confusing if you didnt watch videos from then.. Hope yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
201K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...