The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

43

16.5K 421 31
By harlenaislife

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS & 1K VOTES, YOU'RE ALL AMAZING! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS (: I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

"Seriously sight seeing? I'm exhausted. Let me sleep Harry." Selena whines as I open the blinds allowing light to come into the room.

"Selena. You're in a foreign continent, foreign country, foreign city. I'm offering to show you everything I grew up with. So get your ass out of bed and into the shower." I say.

Selena rolls over and faces me,"I'm very jetlagged and exhausted."

"Selena. You can't waste the day laying in bed. Come on." I say in a calm tone. I take a seat next to her and smile at her,"Millie is spending the day at Gemma's with Alex and Cece. I want to show you everything I grew up with. Just the two of us. Like a nice romantic, sentimental date."

Selena sits up on her elbows and huffs pulling the covers off her body,"When you ask such nicely, I really can't say no can I?"

I smile,"You have 30 minutes to get ready. I want you to come down at 12:30." I say and walk out of the room.

I saw my mum in the living room with a book in her hand. I take a seat next to her and she smiles.

"Morning Mum." I say.

"Good Morning Haz. You're all dressed up." She notes.

"Oh yeah, I'm just taking Selena a little sight-seeing in awhile."

My mum smiles,"Well that's nice of you."

"Where's Robin?" I ask.

"Oh he went out to get a few groceries." Mum says and I nod. I take out my phone and start scrolling through it.

"I like her alot you know." My mum says catching my attention. I look up at her as she continues,"Selena. She's a sweetheart. I'm happy you've found someone like her. She makes you happy I've noticed and Millie as well."

I smile, more to myself really,"She makes both of us really happy."

"I'm glad. She must be special too if you finally broke they ridiculous promise to yourself for her." My mum comments.

"She is." I smile thinking of Selena and how special and perfect my girlfriend is.

Selena came down at exactly 12:30, ready to go.

"Why don't the two of you have breakfast before you go?" My mum asked.

"No we'll have that on the way." I say and intertwine my fingers with Selena's.

My mum smiles,"Well okay. The two of you have fun."

"I don't have anywhere else to go today so here take my car." Robin smiles at hands me the car keys.

"Thank you Robin." I smile.

"No worries. Both of you have fun." Robin says.

Selena and I head to the car hand in hand. We get inside and first off we head to Starbucks for a little breakfast.

"Did your dad ever remarry?" Selena asks all of the sudden.

I glance at her before looking at the road ahead once again,"No. He's had a few serious girlfriends in the past that Gemma and I met but nothing happened. Why?"

"Oh no reason. Just wondering." Selena smiles.

"Any other family questions you have, ask away." I say.

"Well let me think. How long have Anne and Robin been together for?"

"They've been together since I was 12 but they got married when I was 17." I say.

"Oh. Your dad was there at dinner yesterday. Isn't it like a little awkward seeing his ex-wife and her new husband?" Selena asks.

"Well my parents marriage didn't really end on bad terms, it was a mutual decision and after the divorce we used to spend alot of time with dad as mum didn't want us to feel like we don't need him anymore. As it strange as it might sound but dad and Robin became good friends as well."

"Well that's nice. And You and Gemma are four years apart right?"

"Four years." I confirm.

"I remember you told me once that your parents divorce was really hard on you."

"It was. But I got through it with Gemma's help. Honestly I hated Robin at first, for no absolute reason. I was a kid, I hoped my parents would still get together if it wasn't for him. But gradually I grew up." I say with a chuckle.

"It happens. It's natural." Selena says as I park the car outside Starbucks.

"I know. Let's go get some breakfast." I say and step out of the car.

...

"And this is Brent Side High School." I say as I park the car right outside my old high school.

"So this is the place you and Louis, Zayn and Niall became friends right?" Selena asks.

"Yup. I was quite a popular at this school. Not only the ladies but the teachers also loved me." I smirk and look over at Selena.

She rolls her eyes at me,"Don't act so stuck up."

"Hey I'm just being honest now." I say and Selena simply gives me the look.

We step out of the car and walk to the park near the school. We take a seat on the bench as a memory came flooding into my brain.

"Once on my second year of my O'levels, I had a math final which I didn't study for simply because I didn't feel like it and didn't want to. So I got high, to let loose a little but got so pulled in I spent my entire day here on this bench doing what high people do-ask ridiculous meaningless questions. In conclusion, I flunked by math exam." I chuckle dryly thinking about my old high school, badass self.

"Wow. You were so rebellious" Selena jokes.

"About 5 blocks from here is Kingsbury High School. Which was our enemy high school. We always beat them at basketball but they always beat us at football. Coincidently, that was Eleanor and Amber's high school."

Selena's lips form into an 'o' shape,"Oh" she says simply.

"I'm sorry I brought that up." I say looking at her.

"No. It's alright. I don't mind talking about Amber or your past." Selena smiles at me.

"You really are something else aren't you?" I smile at her.

"Maybe." Selena says and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Come on I have so much more to show you." I get up and extend my hand for Selena. She grabs it and walk back to the car.

"So where to next?" Selena asks once we get inside the car.

"Well. Now I'm going to show you a place that no one but me knows off."

"Where is that place?"

"Well it's a a long ride. Just sit back and enjoy."

"Harry. I hate surprises." Selena whines.

I chuckle,"I know baby." And start the car.

"Can you please like give me a hint or something?" Selena whines.

"No Selena. Be patient." I say. Selena huffs and sits back on her seat.

After about twenty -five minutes we reach our destination. Selena was pretty silent so I checked and saw she fell asleep. I gently shake her,"Babe. It's time to get up."

Selena slowly gets up and I pull her out of the car with me.

"Where are we?" Selena asks rubbing her eyes. I move to the backseat to grab the beers we had bought earlier.

"The best spot in all of London. Quite peaceful and very beautiful." I say and take a seat on the ground. The place I had taken her to this cliff, a little out of London. You can see everything in London from here.

Selena sits next to me and I give her a bottle of beer.

"This. This is wow. How did you find this place?"

I take a sip of my beer,"Well one night, I was 17 and really mad at something and just didn't want to talk to anyone. So I kept driving and driving and ended up here. Since that day this became my special place. Came here whenever I wanted to be alone and to this day haven't told anyone about it. Well you're the first."

Selena smiles at me and puts her head on my shoulder,"I'm glad you showed it to me. It's beautiful. How come you never told anyone else about your secret place?" I kind of sense she's asking why I didn't show it to Amber but I don't push it too far.

"Well in the middle I forgot about it and then I didn't have anyone special to show it too. After Millie was born and whenever we visited London I always used to come here to just relax and think. It's a very calming place. However never really felt right showing it to anyone,You're my first." I say.

"That makes me happy." Selena says.

"Me too babe. Me too." I say and peek Selena's lips briefly before pulling away.

"Can we just sit her till the sun sets?" Selena asks staring at the beautiful view ahead.

"Anything for you baby." I smile ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.6K 44
"I got lost in the beauty of your smile." [ COMPLETED √ ] Harry Styles S.U Highest Ranking #147 in Fan fiction on (18/5/16) cover by imwithcupid 2...
795K 13.4K 96
@harrystyles liked your post. @harrystyles commented on your post. @harrystyles started following you. - highest ranking: #179 in fanfiction (thank y...
32.8K 876 14
A Choose Your Own Adventure-inspired Taylor Swift fan fic! Help us decide what Swifty should do next...
255K 8.6K 43
"I fell in love with my Best Friend's Brother" Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #829 in Fanfiction (5/10/2017)