❛ the antidote ❜ | draco malf...

By oIdmanriver

alice rowle became his antidote, and she didn't know, but he needed her. daughter of thorfinn and gemma rowl... More

intro / cast / playlist
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - PART ONE
THIRTY - PART TWO
EPILOGUE

EIGHT

12.8K 353 223
By oIdmanriver

"Well your faith was strong, but you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof, her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya'."

***

    WALKING INTO THE GREAT HALL for breakfast, Alice quickly found Holland and Cara. She piled her pancakes high and got some pumpkin juice before officially greeting them.

    Holland and Cara stared at the girl who was giddily eating her pancakes, "What's with you?"

    Alice shrugged, smiling. She and Draco had stayed another twenty minutes or so in the Room of Requirement, snogging. It was all new to her and Draco, but they were both enjoying themselves.

    "I had my first kiss," Alice gushed as Cara and Holland squealed in excitement.

    "Well, how was it?" Holland questioned, holding her head up in her hands.

    Alice thought for a moment, "Minty. I mean Draco wears-"

    "It was Draco," Holland and Cara simultaneously raised their voices at the same times.

    "Well, who else would it be?" Alice was confused, did they know something she didn't?

    The girls all looked at each other, "Embarrassingly enough, Neville Longbottom has had the hots for you since year one, we thought..."

    Alice scrunched her face up in disgust, "Are you kidding me? Piss off," It was quiet for a few moments before they all started laughing, what a ridiculous thought.

    "So, are you and Draco a couple now?" Holland asked, digging into her waffle.

    Alice thought, they hadn't talked about that, they were too busy kissing. She blushed.

    "Uh, no, I mean we were kind of busy... Not talking," Cara wiggled her eyebrows as Alice shook her head, "You know what I meant."

    "Do I?" Cara shrugged, "C'mon did you do anything else-"

    "No. And if I had why would you want to know," Alice rolled her eyes as Cara laughed muttering something about being interested.

    Draco was happy, considering the circumstances, as he strolled into the Great Hall for breakfast.

    He quickly spotted Alice's familiar brunette locks, walking over to sit beside her.

    "Good morning, love," He whispered in her ear, making her turn around. She smiled taking his hand and pulling him to sit beside her.

    "Blaise isn't with you?" Holland asked Draco, who had began to make himself a bowl of cereal. He shook his head. Blaise wasn't even in the common room now that he thought about it.

    "Haven't seen him," Holland nodded, excusing herself from the table. Alice looked to Cara who shrugged, she figured they had gotten in a fight.

    Soon after, breakfast ended, and the group of friends was off to their classes. Potions, Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and more classes Alice didn't like to think of.

    They had only been back to Hogwarts for a day or so and the stress of studying was already occupying Alice's mind, on top of her Death Eater task.

    As she held onto Draco's arm, walking towards their next class, she wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone.

    "Oh my, I'm so sorry, here let me-"

    "Watch where you're going, Potter," Draco spat at the dark headed boy. "C'mon, you don't need to help him, he should watch where he's-"

    Alice looked at Draco, agitated, "Go on without me, I'm helping Harry."

    Draco chewed the insides of his cheeks nodding before walking down the corridor without another word.

    "Thanks Alice," Harry said as Alice handed him his books.

    Alice lightly smiled, "It's no problem, I know I can't apologize for him, but-"

    Harry waved her off, "Don't worry about it, Alice."

    She nodded bidding him goodbye before continuing to head to D.A.D.A.

    Entering the classroom Professor Snape solemnly greeted her, while she looked for Draco. He was sitting beside Blaise, even though they had decided to sit together the day before.

    Realizing he was being immature about the incident with Harry, she took a seat beside Cara who was sleeping.

-

    Alice knew Dinner would be uncomfortably awkward, she had missed lunch and stayed with Professor Slughorn for extra help, but unfortunately would have to cross paths with Draco who had been ignoring her all day, now that dinner had come.

    Walking into the Great Hall with Cara beside her she sat across from Draco who was having a conversation with Blaise.

    Alice had already explained what happened to Cara, who thought he was being pathetic, and encouraged her to wait until he apologized.

    "So, you're just going to keep ignoring me?" Alice broke the silence between the two as he quickly looked her way before turning back to Blaise.

    He cupped his ear, "Did you hear something Blaise? I swore I could've heard a traitor."

    Alice scoffed, "You're pathetic."

    Draco scrunched his nose up as he watched the small girl rush out of the Great Hall. Putting his fork and knife down, he desperately followed after her.

    "Alice, c'mon, wait," He called after her numerous times until they reached the dungeons, where she finally turned and looked at him.

    Draco hated to see her distressed because of him, but he wanted her to know that he didn't want her talking to Potter.

    "You're so mean, Draco, you're so mean," She cried as he scratched his head. He had always been mean, what was the big deal now?

    "And why does that upset you so much, after all these years of being friends?" He was genuinely confused, she had gotten upset about him treating others badly before, but never this upset.

    She laughed dryly, "Because I love you, you git. Merlin, you're so naive."

    He nodded, a wave of emotions overcoming him. "I love you, Alice."

    Walking towards her, he pulled her close by the waist, planting his lips on hers. Her lips tasted of pumpkin, presumably from the pumpkin juice she'd been drinking. And he liked that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 10 17
soul tied, interlinked. • a Draco Malfoy story 😉 sophie bloodshot, a slytherin that comes from one of the wealthiest pureblood families out there...
282K 10.4K 22
Nova Malfoy. Power beyond comprehension. Born on the wrong side of the war. Principles different from her name. A role to play in a war between good...
143K 4.6K 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 Since she was young, Kiara always thought she was a normal, teenage witch; even if she was the daughter of a Death Eater and twin-sister...
227 0 14
harry potter x fem. reader prisoner of azkaban - deathly hallows <3 ALL OF THE CHARACTERS (APART FROM Y/N) AND THE STORYLINE BELONG TO J.K.R (I DO NO...