Nothing's impossible (Fairy T...

By animeloves1

Lucy and Natsu finely got together after Natsu exploded from jealousy. But that's only the start of the story... More

Nothing's impossible
Present
How it all began
Happy being jealous
Why?
I'm not some item
Making things clear
Here we go again
Shocked
Being there
Thoughts and decisions
Sorry
We are friends, for now
Surprised?
Thinking of deleting

Too much to ask

2.1K 55 9
By animeloves1

Finally updated!!! Thank god for that, I was dying from lack of enthusiasm. Enjoy!

Natsu POV

"Then what gives you the right to kiss Lisanna if I can't kiss Sting?"

"You make it sound like I'm an item!"

"You are just guilty as me for kissing Lisanna! You- you two timer!"

Memories of our argument kept repeating in my head.

"Natsu..." Happy's been worried ever since I got home that night.

What if she's right, what if I'm being to selfish?

But why did she let Sting kiss her? Why did I let Lisanna kiss me?

No, it was a mistake. What if their kiss was a mistake too?

Ugh! This is doing my head in. "Natsu?" By that scent, it's Lisanna.

Speak of the devil. But why did she kiss me? Why did Lucy have to see?

Ugh! My head hurts, "What's wrong Natsu, you haven't been to the guild since two days ago."

Shut up and go away, but I didn't want to say that out loud. "Just didn't feel like it."

But as annoying as she is right now, she lifted my chin and made me look at her.

"It's ok Natsu." And what the hell was that supposed to mean.

Now she inch closer to me, I just stared at her.

Once I realise what she was doing, I pushed her so hard that she fell on the ground.

"What was that for?"

She tried to control her anger, but we both know that was failing.

Big time. "Why the hell were you trying to kiss me?"

Now she was defiantly angry. "Why don't you love me?!" What the hell?!

"I only see you as a friend!" She grabbed my collar when I mentioned friend.

"I went through the trouble of splitting my best friend and lover up, and you telling me that this is what I get?" She literally spat those words in my face.

I glared at her, "What do you mean you went though trouble to split me and Lucy up?"

No wonder me and Lucy are like this, she's got something to do with it.

"Well cats out of the bag now, I planned for Sting to kiss Lucy when you were not far away. And bonus I did it to you when Lucy walked into the guild."

I gripped onto her, tight. "You did what?!" She smirked.

Result, I pushed her into the wall, leaving a big dent.

"How could you Lisanna? I thought you were our best friend, imagine how Lucy would feel if she knew!"

In her eyes I could still see guilt, "I didn't want to hurt Lucy, but I love you Natsu!"

Didn't want to hurt Lucy my ass, look what she did to us.

I went over and bent down looking into her eyes, "Have you ever heard, 'letting the one you love go, if they come back, they belong to you, but if they don't return, they were never yours to keep in the first place'?"

She was tearing up and there were some sniffs here and there. "I j-just... G-got j-jealous. I-I didn't m-mean to h-hurt anyone."

"Well you did. Both me and Lucy."

Sting POV

I feel guilty on what I've done to Lucy, she's doesn't need to be hurt like that.

I just don't what her to be with Natsu-san, but with me because I love her so much to let her go.

I even heard that she went on jobs nonstop and just got back.

I'll pay her a visit. I gently knocked on the door, it creaked open and standing on the other side was Lucy.

Her eyes were puffy and red, she's been crying for sure. "Can I come in?"

She nodded her head slightly and moved to the side.

I stepped in and straight away smelt vanilla.

I walked to her living room and sat on her couch. She slowly followed and sat next to me with cups of tea in her hand.

She place one in front of me, "Thank you." She slowly smiled but still didn't look into my eyes.

"Are you crying because of Natsu-san again?" She nodded.

"Come on Lucy, talk to me." She looked up into my eyes.

"I'm sorry; I just don't know what to do anymore."

Tears trickled down her face, I felt like I needed to do something so I pulled her into a hug.

"I j-just... Want t-to... Not f-feel pain!" She cried onto my chest as I stroke her back.

"I know. I wish you didn't have to cry over that guy."

I rather you cry over me, not that I want you to cry or anything.

"How about you go to the guild and I'll see you later."

She stopped crying and looked at me, "Why do I have to go to the guild?''

isn't obvious? You're dense sometimes, but I still love you for it.

"Because I don't want you to be alone and cooped up in this very nice smelling house."

"Ok. Just be gone when I'm out of the bathroom, I don't want to change when your around."

I nodded and she walked away leaving cold air to rush on my chest.

"Bye Lucy" I murmured to myself. "Bye Sting-kun."

I shot a quick glance at her, she was smiling.

Lucy POV

Thanks Sting for everything. I shut the door behind me and strolled over to the sink.

I look pathetic, puffy and red teary eyes.

I'm crying over a guy, never thought that would happen.

I started stripping and enter the bath toe first. Ahhh... That feel great.

Half and hour later I got out of the bath and dried my hair. Walked out of the room and to the closet.

Got some jeans on and I was about to put my tank top on when I heard a crashing sound at the front door.

"LUCY?!" Holly shit! I rushed to put my shirt on and tried to find an exit.

Damn, I can't use the door; then window it is!

I swung myself over the window and landed in my feet.

I dashed off towards the guild.

Once I arrived, tears were falling down my face as I swung the doors open making everyone look at me.

I ignore the stares and headed to the kitchen where I can hide my self.

Natsu POV

I rushed my way to Lucy's apartment, I used the front door for once.

"LUCY?!" She's here, I smell her fresh scent.

I use my senses to find her, I heard the bedroom window open and foot steps next to the house.

She's escaping!

She heading for the guild and I try follow her as fast as I could out though the front door.

I reach the guild but don't find her anywhere, but her scent leads inside.

I slammed the guild door open.

"LUUCCYY!!!" Dammit! She's fast, I can't find her! "LUCY, COME HERE NOW!!!"

I yelled across the guild, earning looks of disappointment.

I don't care what they think, I need to talk to her.

She'd been avoiding me since that 'talk' we had. Damn! Why can't she understand that I love her?!

I grunt my teeth back and forward, trying to sniff out her scent as I stood at the door way of the guild.

She in the kitchen! I stomp my way towards the kitchen, but Erza stood in the way holding a sword in her hand.

"Get. Out. Of. The. Way" I hissed though my teeth.

"No" was all she said. I clenched my fists, "GET OUT OF MY WAY ERZA!"

I screamed, she pulled me towards her by my scarf.

We glared at each other "I SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TO MAKE LUCY CRY, DIDN'T I?"

She was standing up for her nakama.

"I'll explain later! Now get out of the way!"

Her grip was tighter, "You bastard, how COULD YOU!" She's getting on my nerves, "I NEED to talk to her!"

Grr, She pulls me closer then pushes me back, rising her sword to my neck.

"Tell me a good reason why I should let you!" her eyes were cold as ice.

I had no choice, I moved my neck from her sword and sprinted towards her.

I punched her in the stomach and before I passed her I whisper, "Because I love her."

As Gray helped Erza up she muttered, "That idiot."

Lucy I'm coming for you.

Bursting through the kitchen doors to see a shaking Lucy next to a worried Mirajane.

"Lucy. We need to talk."

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Cliffhanger!!! Review please! The more comments the quicker updates! Unless you don't want it updated -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
6.4K 62 39
Lucy heartFelia is dating the one and only Natsu Dragneel, Lucy must train for two years to defeat a monster only she's capable of defeating. They fi...
74.4K 2.2K 8
-”Everytime I see your face, I throw up a little in my mouth.” Lucy hears Natsu discussing some things and it breaks her heart. The heartbreak fuels...
26 2 7
Dragneels have become the loyal servant of the Heartfilias. Generation after generation, Dragneels serve the Heartfilias and the Heartfilias trust th...