Back In Time (Going Under Edi...

By xCourtofDreamersx

(Going Under Editing/Revising) (Read at your own discretion) It's the 21st century and a girl name Rosemary L... More

Author's Note (New)
Prologue:
Chapter: 1 Time Begins To Spin
Chapter: 2 Welcome to The 1700's
Chapter: 3 Wolves
Chapter: 4 Connor 'The Savior'
Chapter: 5 Embarrassing Moments
Chapter: 6 Meeting Achilles
Chapter: 7 Deciding What To Do
Chapter: 8 Final Decision And a Surprised Visitor
Chapter: 9 Meeting Everyone
Chapter: 10 The Strange Dream
Chapter: 11 Out of Place
Chapter: 12 Training
Chapter: 13 Hunting or Hunted?
Chapter: 14 Brief Moments
Chapter: 15 Planning A Trip
Chapter: 16 Boston
Chapter: 17 Left Alone
Chapter: 18 Benjamin
Chapter: 19 Tunnels
Chapter: 20 Broken Trust
Chapter: 21 Unspoken Feelings
Chapter: 22 Silent Treatment
Chapter: 23 Brother's of Liberty
Chapter: 24 Hurtful Things
Chapter: 25 Time Alone
Chapter: 26 Advice
Chapter: 27 Forgiven
Chapter: 28 Climbing Trees And A Surprise
Chapter: 29 Intense Moment
Chapter: 30 Conflict
Chapter: 31 Disobeying Orders
Chapter: 32 In Big Trouble
Chapter: 33 Benjamin's Secret
Chapter: 34 The Rescue
Chapter: 35 Moment
Chapter: 36 A Moment Ruined
Chapter: 37 Finishing A Templar; Moment Together
Chapter: 38 Welcoming A New Member
Chapter: 39 Confused
Chapter: 40 Wedding and Uncontrolled Feelings
Chapter: 41 The First Snow Fall
Chapter: 42 Strange Letter
Chapter: 43 Personal Matters
Chapter: 44 Contentment
Chapter: 45 The Strange Woman
Chapter: 46 Helping and Recovering
Chapter: 47 Time Passing By
Chapter: 47 Welcome to New York City
Chapter: 48 The Chase
Chapter: 49 Prison and Pain
Chapter: 50 The Plan and Action
Chapter: 51 Reunion
Chapter: 52 Overthinking
Chapter: 53 Disastrous
Chapter: 54 Together Once Again
Chapter: 55 Seeing With Her Own Eyes
Chapter: 56 Issues
Chapter: 57 Arriving and Ambushed
Chapter: 58 Annoyance and Effort
Chapter: 60 Together Again
Chapter: 61 Traveling with Passion
Chapter: 62 Haytham Kenway
Chapter: 63 False Information
Chapter 64: Fire Raging
Chapter: 65 Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter: 66 Dangerous Currents
Chapter: 67 Death of Benjamin Church
Chapter: 68 Nerves
Chapter: 69 Anguish and Lost
Chapter: 70 Endless Problems
Chapter: 71 George Washington
Chapter: 72 Enemies are Enemies
Chapter: 73 Traveling
Chapter: 74 The Man Behind the Mask
Chapter: 75 Escape Plan Failed
Chapter: 76 Benjamin Vs. His Father
Chapter: 77 Confessions
Chapter: 78 Utter Confusion
Chapter: 79 Sickness and Health
Chapter: 80 Serious Business
Chapter: 81 The Beginning of The Battle
Chapter: 82 The Battle of Chesapeake Bay
Chapter: 83 New York, Here we come.
Chapter: 84 The Plan of Action
Chapter: 85 "Goodbye, Father."
Chapter: 86 Complications
Chapter: 87 Timing Sucks
Chapter: 88 Laid to Rest
Chapter: 89 The Truth Comes Out, One Way or Another
Chapter: 90 The Injured and The Fallen
Chapter: 91 Death Fallens Upon Us

Chapter: 59 Realizing the Damage

471 22 13
By xCourtofDreamersx

Chapter: 59

Rosemary's POV: 

The warmth of the inn was warming me up from being cold and it felt wonderful against my frozen cheeks. A small blizzard was raging on outside and disappointment filled me. This wasn't how my plan was suppose to work, but I guess nothing can ever go right. I'm stuck here until the blizzard is over. I know I will get lost if I try to ride my horse through the conditions. I'm useless as they come. I only found little information about Benjamin's father being here in a month, but don't know exactly when. I couldn't find anything on Connor's father either. 

Oh well. I will have to get it one last try tomorrow or later if this blizzard ever goes away. I hate the cold and the snow. It's the most irritating season. Christmas is wonderful, but traveling anywhere is difficult. My heart ache to be with Connor, but then I remember how harsh he was with me. I'm not wanted at the moment. My mission is nothing, but a complete wasted. Can I be anymore foolish? I scoot my chair back and stood up. I push it in before making my way up the stairs to my room that I am renting. 

I honestly don't know what to do now. I don't want to go back and face Connor's wrath of leaving the manor without saying anything to him. I can imagine what he would say and I would probably make things even worst between the two. The hardships of life isn't ever easy. I close the door behind me and began to remove my assassin garments. I guess the only thing that I could do is lay in bed and go to sleep early tonight. There isn't anything here for me that would be important valuable information. 

My room was still a little chilly, but that was because I was near the fireplace downstairs. I got under the covers and lay down. I blew out the candle next to my bed and lay there in the darkness looking up at the ceiling. This was going to be a long night. 

*************************************************

Connor's POV: 

I had made it to New York and it look like I had beaten my father here, but he could mean entirely different. I didn't want to risk her safety. I have to find her and not him, but where could she be in this large area? It's going to take me forever to find her here. I got to think and imagine myself in her shoes. Where would I go? The wind blew harshly against me as if to remind me that she didn't like the wintery season. She would have seek an inn to get some warmth and stay there until this blizzard is over with. 

I must hurry. The blizzard rage on and I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until I was halfway from New York. Hopefully, I am right about her being inside and not out here in this horrible condition. It was tough for me to walk down the street without being blown around by the strong wind that was rattling the bare branches of the trees. The lanterns provided some light, but not enough and the wind kept blowing them out. I notice an inn up ahead, but there are so many that I don't know which one she is in. 

My entire body was starting to feel the cold and the warmth of the inn was looking welcoming for me. I trudged forward to the inn and was almost there when someone bump into me. I grabbed the person by the arm and swung the person to the building while pressing my blade to his neck. A familiar voice shouted "Wait! It's just me!" 

"Benjamin?" I asked.

"Who else would it be, Connor?" He shove me away before fixing his attire. 

I rolled my eyes at him and how he was being dramatic "What are you doing here? I thought you were in Boston?" 

He let out a sigh of annoyance, "She was nowhere to be in Boston. That's why I came here. I look around the large area, but she isn't in sight anywhere. What the hell did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything!" I shouted back.

"That's why your all defensive." He shouted right back at me.  

I let out a frustrating groan and snapped "I don't have time for your accusations, Benjamin." 

"She came to me all distraught because you kept pushing her away!" He shouted back in my face making me shut my mouth. 

I open my mouth, but nothing came out. I should have known this was my fault and because of the heated arguments between Achilles and I. I driven her away, but why would she come here out of the places that she could have gone to? Benjamin lowered his voice some, "She try to make peace between the two of you, but you-"

"I know what I did! I don't need to be reminded!" I shouted at him. 

"Do you have any idea of where she could be?" He asked while rubbing his arms for warmth. 

"I have a hunch. Rosemary hates cold weather and I'm guessing she would be in one of the inns here to keep warm. The problem is-" I was cut off. 

"Is that there is a bunch of inns around here. I know." He snapped before letting out a huff and walk around a little bit. 

We were silent in thinking of what inn that she could be at. Benjamin turn around with wide-eyes and I raise an eyebrow up at him. He gave a look of excitement "I may know where she is."

My heart leap in my chest and I asked "Tell me."

"When you told me to take her and get away as far as we can, I stumble upon an inn and brought her there. She must have remember the inn where we were staying at and gathering intel on you. Rose must have found it again." He answered while explaining. 

I murmured "Then please lead." 

He gave me a smirk, "My pleasure." 

He began to lead me in the direction of where the inn was and mostly where Rosemary was. Hope was blooming inside of me and I was hoping that he was right. Please, let him be right. She must be there at the inn. It was a long walk for us and the wind was harsh against our freezing bodies, but we trudged on through the snow. The wind kept blowing harshly, but we kept on walking to the inn where Benjamin had taken her when I was capture. I was thrown in prison along with Hickey, but I was the one that came out alive. It was all thanks to Rosemary and Benjamin. Achilles had organize the whole thing as well. 

Maybe, I was too harsh with Achilles and didn't see his point of view on things. Now, Rosemary is involved and I have been harsh with her too. What kind of man am I? I don't know, but I have to make it up to her. We arrive shortly after and we enter the inn. It was quiet except for some people that were near the fireplace. Benjamin walk up to the old lady that was behind the counter looking like she was going to fall asleep any moment. Benjamin kindly ask her about Rosemary and describing Rose to her was almost second nature to him. I gave him a narrow look once we were done. 

He asked quietly, "What?" 

I shook my head before walking over to the staircase and Benjamin took the lead once again. He has too much time on his hands. I felt annoyance and anger swept through me because of how well-detailed he was about Rosemary's appearance. It made me even more annoyed than I was in the beginning. A sigh escape from me, but it was quiet to Benjamin's ears. We came to a door where Rosemary was supposedly at- according to the woman downstairs. Benjamin softly knock on the door and we waited for any sounds of movement coming from the other side, but there was none. 

We both share a look with each other and Benjamin took the knob in his hand. He began to turn the doorknob and I was nervous if she was going to be there or not. The room was dark and our eyes had to adjust from the candle light to complete darkness. Benjamin went down the hall to get something and I walk into the room. I look around and it didn't look like she was here at all. Where is she? Benjamin came into the room bringing light with him and I look over at him to see that he was holding a candle thing. I honestly have no clue what they are called, but they are a very good source of light. The room was much clearer and I notice her clothes were thrown over a chair. 

Benjamin look at me with a small smirk before pointing with his finger over to the bed. He close the door while I look over at the bed to see a body that was huddle underneath the sheets. I walk over to the bed and sat on the edge before pulling the blanket down a little to see that it was her. A sigh of relief escape from me and Benjamin back in placing the candle holder down next to the one that was blown out. He look relieve as well and I was glad that she was okay. She began to stirred a little and we both seem to freeze. Her dark brown eyes were slowly opening.

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 7
This is my first story. Hope it's good enough xD. Y'all enjoy! :D
642 31 26
I had this idea after playing Assassin's Creed 3. Since both take place during the American Revolutionary War. Since Connor's exact age is a little...
1.1K 26 20
Riley Faye is 16, and well high school is the same old same old. Riley goes to school, does her homework...NEVER GETS INTO TROUBLE. Now if only cute...
3.9K 83 8
The past stays in the past. But now, it has to be undone. People from the past must now come back and train the new generation. These people were ver...